Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-10-2010, 07:10 PM
senta257

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
well if u do please inform us would love to know lol cos i get the same lol

I certainly will! IF I ever find out LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Warnings? Somehow I think you are confusing those warning signs with the ego.

Not much room for confusion there, really.
Old 16-10-2010, 07:36 PM
Rumar

Quote:
Oh man. I get signs out the wazoo! Its like the universe worries you'll forget or move on if you aren't constantly being bombarded by them. I got so used to them they are as much a part of my day as breathing.

Think of the universe as a counsil of higher beings holding meetings and deciding how things go for many beings. Why would they worry so much on something so miniscule? For many eons they worked behind the scenes and man hasn't even known of anything beyond Earth, moon, and sun itself. Even this day and age it would be no different.
Old 17-10-2010, 02:48 AM
Pathfinder

Every day. When it seems like there is no end to this lesson of patience. I want to run and say forget it! It's so overwhelming at times but something...tugs on my heart, tugs at my soul and I am filled with such a love and peaceful hope that I always take his hand again. I'm the more emotional one so he lets me feel it but knows I'll come back. I just hate having to go through it sometimes. I just want to be together already but I know deep down we are not ready. So much has to happen.
So the faithful servant waits...and love grows, regardless of how I beg to just shut it down at times. I'm glad though. It is a once in a lifetime love.

And I google lyrics all the time too. Music is the gateway to my soul with him. :)
Old 17-10-2010, 07:47 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleigh
Every day. When it seems like there is no end to this lesson of patience. I want to run and say forget it! It's so overwhelming at times but something...tugs on my heart, tugs at my soul and I am filled with such a love and peaceful hope that I always take his hand again. I'm the more emotional one so he lets me feel it but knows I'll come back. I just hate having to go through it sometimes. I just want to be together already but I know deep down we are not ready. So much has to happen.
So the faithful servant waits...and love grows, regardless of how I beg to just shut it down at times. I'm glad though. It is a once in a lifetime love.

And I google lyrics all the time too. Music is the gateway to my soul with him. :)

Its funny. I'm the opposite. And I was NEVER a patient person but I've become incredibly patient since I met him. Its been 10 months since my last e-mail with him when he ran..........but I think the one time we saw each other in person was meant to happen to push him to further awakening. And it worked. He's closer to returning-I mean that both literally (flying back to Alaska) and spiritually-as a runner. According to my dreams it might be before the year is even over if his anticipation is any indication. He's totally impatient.

I don't know. I figure it feels like I waited 25 years for him. Time doesn't bother me. It goes so quickly. I can wait.

Last edited by LadyImpreza1111 : 17-10-2010 at 07:50 AM.
Old 18-11-2010, 10:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Oh man. I get signs out the wazoo! Its like the universe worries you'll forget or move on if you aren't constantly being bombarded by them. I got so used to them they are as much a part of my day as breathing.
Hahah, me too! I get signals all the time. It makes me laugh and feel so happy.