Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-12-2017, 10:41 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Molearner; Yes indeed - GENUINE encounters with the Holy Ghost can only instill certainty - an absolute knowing that goes way way way beyond anything "learned"... This of course is GNOSIS - we know the truth because we LIVED IT, experienced it directly BECAME IT, if only for a brief moment - and again, all this, is EXACTLY as Christ said it would be - I just speak it here modern plain English, from the perspective of the direct experience of it..

And you are wholly correct here as well - CHURCH - gathering together of like minded Souls - CRUCIAL - its a scarey journey, hard and emotionally taxing at times - isolated - misunderstood - seperated from the world around - all that is VITAL and entirely necessary - those who are ALONE become chosen He said... So yes, when we can, it is most beneficial to come together - like minded Souls - to share and discuss our experiences openly and freely in a legitimate church, for that is all a church is meant to be - a place of spiritual equality where Wisdom is exchanged freely for the greater good of all..... But - "religion" - is an entirely different institute - a heirachy and power structuring - no spiritual equality at all - DOMINATION of your Soul is all they offer ad this particular religion is the worse offendor....THAT is to be avoided at all costs He advised...

Theo;
Quote:
Jesus Christ is the only one through whom we can approach God.

Well - near enough - CHRIST is the ONLY one through whom we approach the legitimate god...."jesus" is not the truth of Christ though - and the bible is not the truth of Our Father that Christ alone revealed.. It IS two entirely different truths - and of course for His new truth, they MURDERED HIM to silence that which He taught....Never forget that Folks - the priests of this god MURDERED the Christ, did they not..?...They are ENEMIES right from the start - and that is because as He openly said - their god is NOT His Father - an imposter He warned you all - merely an Angel He said that craved that superior position and authority...

Tri; No - YOU never said Yhvh was a fraud - I DID - and CHRIST DID before me - as said, for THAT truth, the priesthood of yhvh MURDERED HIM - then some 120 plus religions and cults sprang up in His name - they all started fighting for dominance - like 300 years of war and infighting broke out - until Rome stepped in and INVENTED A RELIGION, based around the CORE BELIEFS of all these various factions and cults.. And thus your BIBLE was MANUFACTURED to bring stability and unity to those often vastly different factions !! The OLD part hinged around YHVH as that was the core foundation of all the spiritual truths they shared - I could explain it all in great depth if you need.... Emporer Constantine literally made up "jesus Christ" based on TWO OTHER GODS - as he himself was British, he chose first the British DRUID GOD names HESUS - and to satisfy the vast eastern nations he ruled he chose their deity Krishna - thus the name Hesus Krishna was MANUFACTURED...As the religion spread to Europe and the alphabet changed again, so the J was adopted and Hesus Krishna became Jesus Christ..!!!

It IS a manufactured religion and it IS a manufactured NEW bible testament...!! Constantine even stated his intention clearly - to bring unity and MAKE THEM ALL UNITE under HIS empiric rule - "so that there can be no more war for religions sake" among HIS EMPIRE !!

The character you call jesus is based entirely on a real man and REAL CHRIST - who was called YESHUA...It was HIM they murdered and hung on a tree - and they did that for as said, He went around openly telling the Jews they had been deceived and tricked by an imposter god !! He PROVED this off course by performing MIRACLES that NO priest of yhvh could EVER perform !!1 Thus they saw He was bona fide real deal legitimate - and thus they soon sussed that they were doomed to be revealed as charlatans - and so they acted to silence Christ and to cling instead to their bogus powerless lesser god !! They placed their mortal position and status above the spiritual truth...They KILLED HIM thinking to end it - but as we know - He IS the Christ - and so He resurrected - it was THIS EVENT that literally FRACTURED the Jewish religion and caused all that 300 years of arguing over !!

Throughout it all the PHARISEE remained most powerful faction, most dominant - and so when ROME intervened finally, they simply adopted the Pharisee tradtion - yhvh and all that became central to the MANUFACTURED religion as it gave it most credence and most stability....Yeshua the Christ though, could not be "explained away" - HIS truth could not be ignored for He DID conquer death and delivered every promise He made to us !! SO - Constantine as said, INVENTED A NEW GOD - based on TWO gods with the narrative of Yeshua the Christ, god among us, as its central theme !!! Thus was born your bible NEW TESTAMANT - UTTER FRAUD !!! And the OLD testament, based on the WRONG GOD and for that truth they MURDERED CHRIST - never forget that Folks !!!

Christ ORIGINAL scripture as recorded by the disciples directly tells a near completely different truth to the bible canon versions.... This religion used Rome military might to hunt down and eradicate all trace of legitimate spiritual knowledge.. If it was not "catholic sanctioned" then you would be burned at the stake for its practice !!! Thus they FORCED the forged bible on the world as the ONLY PERMITTED TRUTH - and thus they ensured their dominance for over 1500 years !!!

Whilst here among us, Christ first told us to shun and avoid ALL RELIGION - especially that Pharisee tradition of the imposter god - DAMN THEM HE said - with hold truth from you and deceive you ON PURPOSE !! Have no part of it He said !! And look Folks - here in the REAL WORLD - this advise is born out as said in the DIRECT spiritual encounter that He reveals and promises...Time and time and time again - people have these experiences and immediately after they begin to turn right AWAY from religion - it is indeed a hallmark characteristic of the true experience....Even the most devout former believer begins to see their religion for what it is, truth delivered directly by the Holy Ghost - Mind to mind - Spirit to Spirit......

And check this out Folks - it is another statistical truth - people of OTHER RELIGIONS have such direct experiences too and they OFTEN STILL SEE CHRIST..!! Even though they are NOT CHRISTIAN, still they encounter a Being they KNOW to Be CHRIST !!!...He is truly UNIVERSAL from the SOURCE of ALL... And look - that does NOT happen in reverse - a Christian does NOT have a direct experience and encounter Buddha for example, or a Hindu god - or native American god - or any of the kazillion gods a certain poster here bangs on about and thinks he is master of ..lol..point is NO OTHER DEITY SHOWS UP EVER - only CHRIST - LIKE NOT ONCE (as far as I remember and I have read 1000s and was on a forum for many years specifically for those with direct experiences) but not once did any Christian see any other symbolic entity...But for other religions, Christ is UNIVERSAL and to encounter Him directly is actually quite common no matter what religion the experiencer previously held !!

And the outcome of such direct spiritual experiences are nearly always the same - NO RELIGION NEEDED - the experiencer begins to start to turn from it.....All this has been scientifically studied - they map out the experience into four definite stages that may actually take many years for the person to unfold and understand - but the rejection of religious doctrine and previously held "truths" nearly always happens STAGE ONE, first thing...

As I say, just read about legitimate spiritual encounters and legitimate near death experiences for those who don't have the first hand wisdom... Or learn the truth that Christ taught as found in the ORIGINAL disciple scripture and not that bogus bible version most use - start the journey Home as He advised and thus experience His truth directly for the Self as was His intent, taught to those with ears to hear...
Old 06-12-2017, 11:15 PM
Experiencer

While I wasnt a Christian at the time when I had these Experiences I did have them. When I was very young I was raised in a Godless / Religionless home. But in the First grade I had a Dream of a Buddha sitting in the midst of like a hundred of them. And in 2006 I saw Krishna in my apartment. Even though I had these experiences I am now what I would consider a Christian Mystic. Today I believe in a way I have never had and I'm being filled with peace. I'm just saying I have had Spiritual experiences from other religions.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:57 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
I never said Jehovah was a Fraud. I had questions about God that I didn't understand about God. I have been seeking him quite Diligently... About 2 months ago I was having a Crisis and I was in tears asking Jesus for help. I heard him say to me, "To you, I give 2 angels to watch over you." I was having a VERY hard time and these Angels helped me through the ordeal... By telling me to trust in God and have faith he will help me. Because of these Angels, I have been going to Church and they have been teaching me how to walk by faith and not by sight. Yes, I am speaking with them... But I'm not exalting them or praising them... They don't want that. All they want from me is to learn how to trust God and walk in faith. If you think that that is a bad thing then the problem is with you not me. I believe these are authentic Angels because of what they have done for me. I am so much more closer to God now than I have ever been in my life I have learned a lot these past few months and I'm not gonna let it get stripped away because someone thinks they know better.

Hi Tirisilex,

What I said about a wrong perception of Christianity is Ab Orgine. He's anti-christianity or he's devils affected person who tells nothing is true. He's New Ager so you see how he representing himself against the Christianity religion. He don't know what's right and wrong. And said that God Jehovah is fraud, yet he never met God Jehovah himself.

But Jesus Christ and God Jehovah are integrated into my body for about forty years to teach me about metaphysics dharma. They and other mentors have transferred their precious dharma energy to me. So that I can dabbling into the Spiritual realm. That's is authentic and unlike Ab Orgine is only playing lips games and words trick. What he can do is not from any high dharma spiritual abilities but only from cloud-devils as his holy ghost, Jesus Christ, Angels, Father, Mother, mind to mind- spirit to spirit....... These are all from a different source of devils intervention to the Christianity. Words are nothing that can prove to the real Gods behind a religion and he can't see the truth by his third eye and he can so far never find his attachment of devils and the intervention of devils.

I've revealed all his secret about what he'd said. But he still insist to spreading his untrue assumptions over and over again and everyplace he can. So be careful about this type of attack from him to the true believers to Christian God.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:27 AM
Experiencer

Ok I thought you were responding to me in that post. Thank you for clarifying.
Old 09-12-2017, 10:38 AM
Master
Quote:
A few months back I had a really hard time and I prayed to Jesus for help. That night I heard a voice say "I have given 2 Angels watch over you and they will help you." These Angels then Introduced themselves to me as Ajiel and Ciel. They have been teaching me how to RELY ON GOD and take faith in HIM. For example I got fired from my Job today. The Angels told me to Pray to God about it and trust in him to take care of the situation. They said to not worry about the situation or panic just trust in God.

I posted this up at a the GraceCentered forum and a few people were trying to tell me that these Angels were Demons and that they are trying to take me away from God.

Now If these Angels said "Pray to us and We will take care of the problem. We are your only hope." then yes I would suspect something about it.

But these Angels are directing me to God not themselves.. yes they want me to trust them but they want me to trust what they are teaching me about God. I'm learning to trust God.. How dare these people try to tell me that they are Demonic??

Seems to me you are blessed.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-12-2017, 08:55 PM
Experiencer

Thank you, it's nice getting something positive. I've been getting many posts in other forums that these aren't angels and they are demons or evil spirits.. But they aren't telling me to do anything against the knowledge of God. They have been encouraging me. I spoke to a Pastor about it and he said as long as they tell me the things of God then there is nothing to worry about.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:50 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
A few months back I had a really hard time and I prayed to Jesus for help. That night I heard a voice say "I have given 2 Angels watch over you and they will help you." These Angels then Introduced themselves to me as Ajiel and Ciel. They have been teaching me how to RELY ON GOD and take faith in HIM. For example I got fired from my Job today. The Angels told me to Pray to God about it and trust in him to take care of the situation. They said to not worry about the situation or panic just trust in God.

I posted this up at a the GraceCentered forum and a few people were trying to tell me that these Angels were Demons and that they are trying to take me away from God.

Now If these Angels said "Pray to us and We will take care of the problem. We are your only hope." then yes I would suspect something about it.

But these Angels are directing me to God not themselves.. yes they want me to trust them but they want me to trust what they are teaching me about God. I'm learning to trust God.. How dare these people try to tell me that they are Demonic??
I don't know about you but to me an angel is a human messenger, did these angels have a form? If so what did they look like? Just curious.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:06 PM
Deactivated Account
You should listen to your own intuition instead of other people, because there are always gonna be those know-it-all kind of guys who are somehow ''omniscient'' and know everything better than you do, despite having not dealt with the same thing. There should be no harm if those angel beings don't act suspicious and if you don't have a bad feeling about it.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:18 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
You should listen to your own intuition instead of other people, because there are always gonna be those know-it-all kind of guys who are somehow ''omniscient'' and know everything better than you do, despite having not dealt with the same thing. There should be no harm if those angel beings don't act suspicious and if you don't have a bad feeling about it.
Yes we should all listen to our own intuition but that doesn't limit us at all by asking others what they think of the same subject. I'm sure you've used this technique. Unless you've educated yourself with knowledge you yourself taught without the help of others. Was your post aimed at anyone in particular or are you always this positive?
Old 10-12-2017, 12:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Yes we should all listen to our own intuition but that doesn't limit us at all by asking others what they think of the same subject. I'm sure you've used this technique. Unless you've educated yourself with knowledge you yourself taught without the help of others. Was your post aimed at anyone in particular or are you always this positive?

Yes, I may have used this technique but I'm pretty much done with it. People either only tell me soothing fiddle-faddle what they THINK I want to hear, or something that just makes no sense to me. In the long run, listening to others only leads me more astray. As for your second question, my post was obviously aimed to the OP and no I am being neither positive nor negative. Neutral would be a more appropriate term.