Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-11-2011, 12:15 PM
mattie

Interesting Experience Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
... I was a woman in the past life I was witnessing but as I ascended and crossed. A female guide whom I know as Diana met me, put her arm around my waist and looked up at me smiling. I looked at my "etheral" body at that time and I was a male. ... She said "So, you did it again I see?" laughing at me. I said "I guess so, how many times am I going to repeat this lesson before I realize what I need to do?" She shrugged and said "As many as it takes I'd guess." Then we walked off to my "life review" in the hall of records.

I was clearly a woman in the life I'd left... but standing with my guide on the Other Side... my soul was male.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiItsJustMeAgain
You got me confused here... So you were a woman in your last life but when you were on the other side, you were a man? How is that possible? I thought that soul does not have a gender...

What I take from this, given from the guide Diana’s laughing comment, "So, you did it again I see?," then Medium_Laura’s knowing reply was maybe that Medium_Laura had incarnated here to be a woman, but had never really owned that energetic essence (BEing female), so when (s)he showed back up, the guide was amused as she presented as a male, never having fully owned the female energies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
I had always thought that. That the soul didn't have a gender too. It was my belief, so it makes me wonder. I didn't make it up. It is what I experienced.! :) So maybe the soul does have a gender on the other side. Not really sure!

This didn’t mean that the soul is a gender. It just means that this is how the aspect’s energies were resonating at that particular time.

Our extended energy field likely has multiple aspects experiencing both genders as we have various aspects exploring different dimensional experiences. When these different aspects (of which we are one) merge in 7D (1-12D) to be the Oversoul (SELF, Soul Family), this is the merged soul energies. This merged spirit/soul wouldn’t be either male or female.
Old 30-11-2011, 12:24 PM
mattie

Possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkmoth65
...Is it the male tendency for a need to be in control,because in my relationship with my wife it's definitely her who's in control.I'm quite happy for her to be the boss,I'm very easy going.Which begs the question,perhaps I have been females in past lives and being a male in this life is an attempt to assert myself?

If it is,it doesn't seem to be working lol

LOL. Sounds like you've got a good role model (wife). It may be that she is in the same position, but someone who has been male & has incarnated as female.

Increasingly the characteristics we've given females (passive) & males (assertive) will be irrelevant as the polarized roles of males & females lessen compared to, say, even just 100 years ago.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Desertrose

I remember a number of past lives: four as a Native American man, one as a gunfighter in the Old West, one as a German pilot in WWI (shot down in combat after many missions), one as an old wise woman in a village in 17th Century France, one as a High Priestess in Atlantis, one as a young girl in Ancient Greece, one as a young woman in pre Civil War Richmond Virginia, etc.

I can envision any of these lifetimes at any time. These are memories that I just "know". The Old West memory occurred as a spontaneous regression - which I will relate in another post.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:26 AM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
What I take from this, given from the guide Diana’s laughing comment, "So, you did it again I see?," then Medium_Laura’s knowing reply was maybe that Medium_Laura had incarnated here to be a woman, but had never really owned that energetic essence (BEing female), so when (s)he showed back up, the guide was amused as she presented as a male, never having fully owned the female energies.

This didn’t mean that the soul is a gender. It just means that this is how the aspect’s energies were resonating at that particular time.

Our extended energy field likely has multiple aspects experiencing both genders as we have various aspects exploring different dimensional experiences. When these different aspects (of which we are one) merge in 7D (1-12D) to be the Oversoul (SELF, Soul Family), this is the merged soul energies. This merged spirit/soul wouldn’t be either male or female.

Interesting.. I have to read that again.