Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-12-2011, 12:54 PM
Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanthanightly
Do you think we gain recollections of our past lives in order of most recently lived, then going back and back until our first?

I can only speak for me, but I don't think so.
I mean, the first past life I remembered was back in the middle 1700's or so in Japan. My most recent, according to our physical, linear concept of time was in the 1970's.
And I've remembered a whole SLEW of past lives, from my very beginning one as a fae-like woman who got her butt saved by an angel (I was kinda inadvertently in the way of a fight), to my most recent one here in this body.
However, not all that long ago I read in a couple of different places how time flows differently 'over there', when compared with our own linear senses of time.
There was even a book written by some lady (for the life of me I can't remember where on here I saw it or who it was by), but it talked about this woman who lived here in our modern age, but passed over. She chose her next physical life to live back in the 1600's or something, and not having her next life lived here in the 20th or 21st century.
I remember reading that (not the book, but the description of that), then sitting back and going 'whoa'. I started thinking back over the past lives I've been able to recall so far, including the most current one I'm recalling about me living several generations on a space ship colony.
Suddenly it made sense to me on a very personal level.
How we here as physical-bodied, linear creatures percieve the flow of time is different than how we, back home (on the 'other side', 'in spirit', whatever you want to call it by) percieve and access time. (It gets to be a bit wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey.)

My opinion at the end of this is to take your lifetimes as they come to be remembered, lol no matter what eras and time periods we remember them, or how mixed up the times may be to us. There's an order to them, I'm sure! ...somewhere! ^_^U