Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-03-2023, 06:27 PM
Master

I think dogs have souls as do ants. Every living conscious thing has a soul I think. Even plants. But I think there are different kinds of souls. I not sure why any soul that could be human would want to be a dog. You give up advanced awareness.

I think that is one difference in types of souls. Some have more capacity of awareness.
Old 27-03-2023, 06:41 PM
Master
Human hubris is a big thing.
Old 29-03-2023, 03:29 AM
Master

Some animals are said to be very intelligent, like dolphins or the great apes, but they still don't create like humans. Dogs and smart, feel emotions, remember things, but they can't build things like planes. They can't write books. All these animals seem to have very limited language abilities.
Old 29-03-2023, 07:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
Some animals are said to be very intelligent, like dolphins or the great apes, but they still don't create like humans. Dogs and smart, feel emotions, remember things, but they can't build things like planes. They can't write books. All these animals seem to have very limited language abilities.

So.......?
Old 31-03-2023, 07:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
Free Will is one input. Another input is karma. I think both matter.

I suppose if a soul is closer to getting off the wheel, there is possibly more awareness and control of free will, just my speculation of course as many things spiritual seem to be in my humble opinion
Old 01-04-2023, 12:41 PM
Master

Its called trans migration of souls . I think its possable but unlikly . There is Jason the horse . A guy that has memories of have been a horse in a past life . You can find some info on him with a web search . Some one needs to do the letter block trick with some one other the dogs owner . Yeas ago there was a horse that watched the face of its owner when slecting the right letter . The owner did not know that horse saw him simle when it got the letter right .
Old 11-04-2023, 10:29 PM
Knower
There is a wonderful story of Sri Ramana Maharshi's cow named Lakshmi as was told by many but mainly David Godman, great story but i believe it to be true that under certain instances a devotee can reincarnate into animal form. read david godmans account of the great sage
Old 17-04-2023, 09:02 PM
Knower

Influencing the living through possession is a characteristic of Clairaudience Clairalience psychic modality, which means your grandmother likely uses that psychic modality when she was alive. Interestingly, dogs also have their own psychic modalities, with one of them having the happiness of population growth.

That being said, souls do not physically reincarnate downwards, though if dogs are to be "physically capable" like humans, so they can build houses, talk and write, as well as write books, then humans certainly can reincarnate into the man-dogs.
Old 17-04-2023, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasCloud
That being said, souls do not physically reincarnate downwards.....
That 's what I read, too...a yogi type compared it to can you fit an elephant into a breadbox?
So, no we do not incarnate into animals

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-04-2023, 09:26 AM
Master

That is assuming that animals are in fact lower form.
Some people might feel that some animals are in fact more evolved. Another perspective is that every single living entity has innate wisdom to impart, so there is no real hierarchy if all matter belongs to the same pool.

There is a saying, something about judging something or someone else as more primitive, simply because we may not understand it/them.

There is a reason why I choose to sit with specific trees and go to specific locations and be near specific people and energetic spaces... because energetically, every single living thing has wisdom to imprint and the wisdom is there for all to experience.