Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 28-04-2011, 10:25 AM
Master
Being one's authentic self is my response to the OP
Old 29-04-2011, 11:04 AM
Eudaimonist

My personal motto is "If you wish to live in paradise, carry yours around with you."

While I can be irritable at times, I strive, as much as I am able, to make the most out of every moment, and to try to make that moment a part of my personal paradise. I ask myself, if I were living in paradise right now, what would I do? How would I treat others? And then do that.

I have to second NightSpirit in that being a light in my world means heeding the call of my daimon and actualizing my authentic self.

eudaimonia,

Mark
Old 29-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudaimonist
My personal motto is "If you wish to live in paradise, carry yours around with you."

While I can be irritable at times, I strive, as much as I am able, to make the most out of every moment, and to try to make that moment a part of my personal paradise. I ask myself, if I were living in paradise right now, what would I do? How would I treat others? And then do that.

I have to second NightSpirit, in that heading the call of my daimon and being my authentic self is what I strive for.

eudaimonia,

Mark

I hear you! Am in total agreeance with you Eudaimonist
Old 29-04-2011, 11:10 AM
jjj

Continuing to work on my own stuff so my light CAN shine.

Sharing through healing work (although, I am not confused enough to think that the work done is attributed to me personally... it is the person healing and the one Spirit)
Old 03-06-2011, 01:10 AM
Porcelain

I am kind to every person that I meet. I defend the "underdog" all the time, I am empathetic to every person I come across. I love to say ONLY uplifting and positive things about others, and if I ever find myself in an argument I will only remain in it to be constructive in the most gentle way. I love smiling at others and reminding them that all will be OK :)
I give to charities, I'm starting to grow our own vegie plants. I have enormous love and empathy towards those suffering whether it be by disablilities or just being less fortunate. And hopefully I inspire others just by being me and offering compassion and sensitivity.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Rivendoah

Keeping my head above water... lol

Loving my partner... my family... my granddaughters...
Old 03-06-2011, 01:53 PM
Prokopton

One of the reasons I meditate so much right now is that I'm doing a spiritual job or two that no-one else will take on. They are 'dark' things but if I can sort them out the light generated should be nice. :)

I'm preparing to work with my local area to put plans in place for resilience during the economic upheavals I foresee in the next few years; much of the prep is working on our own home of course, and will involve gradually acquiring skills I never thought I'd need!

I also am learning several healing methods and working with people one-on-one with spiritual development, plus I maintain my blog and do research into myth and art forms...
Old 03-06-2011, 02:12 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Nice post!
Being light is sharing your light whenever possible. A smile in a supermarket can light a thousand lights, a contribution to a food bank can light a thousand lights in a community...it only takes a spark to ignite a huge fire. Share the warmth whenever and wherever you can in the here and now and in the spirit. This post itself has warmed me!

nightowl

"Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others... he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current that sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.
- Robert F. Kennedy

Offering Love
Old 05-06-2011, 02:16 PM
negrowlover

this is weird but I take atleast 3 days out of a week to judge no one as good or evil....
Old 05-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrowlover
this is weird but I take atleast 3 days out of a week to judge no one as good or evil....

what gives you life gives you death what gives you right gives you left....