Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-08-2014, 04:56 AM
Royalite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
They are a beautiful couple together and very giving philanthropist, not to mention, they appear to be very team oriented, but who's to say if their marriage will reach longevity. They technically never dated either, he just moved in and they both had a lot of children together.

I do feel bad for Jennifer Anniston who was still married to Brad when he started dating Angelina. She was on Oprah about 5 years ago and she was saying how she didn't appreciate it when Angelina stated in an interview that she was so blessed to have fallen in love with Brad on the set of a movie they were filming. Jennifer A simply said, "that's not cool, I was still married to him". That's kind of messed up.

That's very true. It certainly seemed very whirlwind. But I think they did date beforehand and while he was still married to Jen. It would make sense. All speculation of course, but...whatevs.
Old 31-08-2014, 01:12 PM
Experiencer

We shouldn't be passing judgment without knowing what their relationship is about. At the same time however, I would say karmic for heaps of reasons. Their connection doesn't strike me as either twin soul or soul mate. I definitely think that Brad and Jen are more twin souls though. Just judging by the photos of them together in the past and how their happy glow was so alike. In the same way that I think JT and Britney Spears have a twin soul connection, while we're looking at celebrities.
Old 31-08-2014, 06:45 PM
Royalite

Quote:
Originally Posted by airydoug
We shouldn't be passing judgment without knowing what their relationship is about. At the same time however, I would say karmic for heaps of reasons. Their connection doesn't strike me as either twin soul or soul mate. I definitely think that Brad and Jen are more twin souls though. Just judging by the photos of them together in the past and how their happy glow was so alike. In the same way that I think JT and Britney Spears have a twin soul connection, while we're looking at celebrities.

Hey airy! I'm not trying to judge them, but I am interested in what people consider a TF relationship vs. Soulmate. I always felt like JT and ** were two people just put together because they were considered good looking and were equally famous. Publicity.
Old 31-08-2014, 08:03 PM
Knower

I think most celebrity love stories are soul mates, like JT and Britney. I think TF couples are more inseparable. Some people have great loves in their lifes who are not particularly TF.
Brangelina has more of TF energy in their relationship but I'm still not really sure if they are TFs.
Old 02-09-2014, 06:40 PM
Knower

Ugh. Who cares?

I agree. This is kind of lame. Just because people have difficult relationships/overcome amazing obstacles and have great love doesn't make them anything than just that. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

I can't figure out why people need to put the twin flame label on things that they aren't a part of.

I feel like this type of information out there makes it harder for those twin flames who are REAL.
Old 02-09-2014, 06:43 PM
Royalite

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland13
Ugh. Who cares?

I agree. This is kind of lame. Just because people have difficult relationships/overcome amazing obstacles and have great love doesn't make them anything than just that. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

I can't figure out why people need to put the twin flame label on things that they aren't a part of.

I feel like this type of information out there makes it harder for those twin flames who are REAL.

My overall question out of this is what do you consider a twin flame vs. soulmate. It's not really about "them" but since people are more familiar with them, I use them as an example as opposed to...my mom and dad? Maybe I didn't get that point across clearly. My mistake. I'll stop defending this thread.