Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-04-2012, 09:36 AM
zircle1

Unhappy scamming psychic??? help.

My sister has recently had an encounter with a psychic who actually appraoched her in public.She told her that if she proceeded with an operation recommended by her doctor her 5 spirit guides would leave her.And then proceeded to tell her that she does group readings for cheap.My sister is unwell and it wouldn't take a genius to tell she is unwell.Does this woman sound like a scammer or is it normal for spirit guides to leave if you recieve medical treatment??Help please i don't know a great deal about this stuff and my sister is very vulnerable at the moment ..cheers for any info...
Old 24-04-2012, 09:42 AM
SunMist

I would say that since this psychic had a profit motive that her intentions weren't pure and even if her information was partially correct one cannot assume that it was completely correct. If your sister is deeply troubled she can contact a known legitimate psychic for their input and that might put her mind at ease. I can recommend a couple in private message if you'd like.
Old 24-04-2012, 10:25 AM
zircle1

That would be good.But do spirit guides leave you if you have an operation?
Old 24-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by zircle1
My sister has recently had an encounter with a psychic who actually appraoched her in public.She told her that if she proceeded with an operation recommended by her doctor her 5 spirit guides would leave her.And then proceeded to tell her that she does group readings for cheap.My sister is unwell and it wouldn't take a genius to tell she is unwell.Does this woman sound like a scammer or is it normal for spirit guides to leave if you recieve medical treatment??Help please i don't know a great deal about this stuff and my sister is very vulnerable at the moment ..cheers for any info...

Hey Zircle,

No, it's not normal. Our guides never leave us. Don't fall for it. I can't tell you exactly what this womans motivation was, but your sister would NEVER be abandoned by her guides. It's possible an operation may change her course in life a little and maybe require a new guide or some new input for her growth (our choices do influence our path a lot) but nobody is EVER abandoned by their guides.

Anyone offering cheap readings is either desperate for money or trying to make a quick, easy dollar. Don't bother with them, desperate psychics are more inclined to add to the message, and anyone out to make money should NEVER be trusted with your health and happiness.

Send your sister to another psychic or channel for information on her path and anything her guides might want to say to her. Visit two if you can, and tell them as little as possible about you beforehand. A genuine psychic will not need to be told much, and should make you feel comfortable (if your instinct is to leave then don't fight that, there are many scammers out there, and some people working for selfish ends.) Never take the word of only ONE psychic if you can help it, especially in health matters, and always use your OWN judgement above all advice, your instincts will serve you better than anyone elses words, no matter who they apparently come from.

Have your sister consider this; why would she need to know her five guides will leave her?? What possible, positive feeling could this message have given her? Did it make her feel happy, reassured, loved, supported? If the message is loving - you can choose to accept it :) If it's fearful, judgemental, threatening, throw it away, it didn't come from a higher source and it won't help you. Please don't worry that your guides will leave, nothing we can do, think or say will cause our guides to leave.

I channel many beings now, and I know how easy it is to mishear and misinterpret. I always triple check my channellings with the being I'm working with, but some psychics and channels don't. Sometimes our minds get in the way, we misinterpret or misunderstand. Sometimes, if we're not cautious, we deliver the message before it's been cleaned up and properly edited, then things like this can happen. It's possible this 'scammer' only made this mistake, but either way, the message obviously didn't help.
Old 24-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Master
People believe what they want... and others take advantage of it.

Quote:
Old 24-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Master

Quote:

We all have spirit guides. They stick with us come hell or high water. They won't abandon 'you' if you have an operation or anything else.

The issue of charging for spiritual work is very highly emotive. The traditionalist view is that such help should be given as an act of Service, i.e. freely and with purity of heart. Others accept offered donations.
When someone is offering such services in a business capacity, it is best to avoid them...

Sadly there are many who seek to exploit the frightened, the bereaved, the lonely and the vulnerable.

I'm sorry that your sister is troubled with these 'problems'. I don't think she needs any psychic help. In my opinion, she just needs someone to be there for her.

God speed.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 24-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Skins_Princess

I would suggest to your sister not to take up this offer. This "psychic" sounded strange and terrible. Yes not every reading can be bright and cheery but the way she was solicited was all wrong.
Old 24-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Administrator
Quote:

Hello

That is in NOW way I would ever approach someone. At times I can "Smell" something wrong with a person where they at times might or might not be aware of their being an issue. Tis then in that momemt that a "PURE" Psychic / Reader can also sense h0w that information will be received by someone.....if we should approach if it serves that persons higher good to do so or if we simply bless them with LIGHT and move onour path. Its not easy to just say a blessing and walk on but we have to work from that place of trust and respects.

NO ye do not have Guides up and leave if ye make the choice not to follow along what the DR's says Guides are there to Guide to offer some supports but not to LIVE your life for ye. YE are the one that controls what is right for ye in free will.

What is best for ye's Sister is to learn all she can about her condtion and ask many questions and then make the choice that is FOR HER best. Dr's at times feel they are right but if its not for the person then one has to make that decission.

Its one's like this that give the pure not for profit Psychics like me a bad name and that is truly sad.

Lynn
Old 26-04-2012, 04:02 AM
Mystic Blaze

I am in agreement with others on this. It seems like a scam and of course just plain wrong for someone to approach someone and say this. Even if the lady really is psychic and knew about your sisters illness and upcoming operation, the idea of the guides leaving would be most untrue and ridiculous. Why people do and say such things and prey on the sick in the first place is beyond me!
Old 27-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Lachoneus

If you're spiritual or religious....

I would seriously doubt if your sister's guides will ever leave her as long as your sister stays true to her beliefs in God. There are some psychics out there that are being led by the wrong spirit and are recognized and labeled as scammers. God has given us everything (including the help of good people) on this earth for our benefit.

If you ask me, your sister should proceed with the operation and God and her spirit guides will look over and protect her. This psychic is trying to mislead you and your sister and take you on a path that you shouldn't go on. Your sister has a purpose (or may be even a calling) in this life that is yet to be realized and this psychic (whether she knows it or not) is trying to dissuade you and your sister away from this true purpose or calling.

All you need to do is to have your sister go through with this operation and have your sister get back to good standing health. Pray to God first and, if you're so inclined, try to communicate with your spirit guides and see what answers come to you.

Put God, family, and your health and well-being first in your life before anything else and always follow your heart.