Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 23-05-2015, 05:07 AM
Robertj

EVERYTHING IS REALLY GOING WONDERFULLY

Everything is going WONDERFULLY.

Everything is working in my favour.

Stay aware of your feelings.

Dont buy into the idea that what appears to be bad is only bad.

Instead affirm, "Everything is really going wonderfully" Or "everything is really going wonderfully, even if i cant see it" When it looks like everything is falling apart, assume that everything is 'falling together' Put yourself on the 'side' of that assumption by affirming "everything is going wonderfully" Then, imagine it is so, and feel what it would be like to KNOW everything is going wonderfully.

BLESSINGS :)
Old 23-05-2015, 08:17 AM
Ascender

Old 23-05-2015, 08:22 AM
Knower

There is much below the surface, always allow yourself movement to see what is beyond that which you think you know. There is always greener grass somewhere... perhaps it's on the otherside? lol.

I like this post, thank you for the advice! It really helped me think that things are going to work out in my favor and that even if things appear to be going badly, they may just be temporarily like that in order to fall into the right places.

And such happy faces/photographs! Such a wonderful time to be alive! I love life! It's always a good time to be positive. Perhaps others could relate, I sure hope so.
Old 23-05-2015, 09:02 AM
Ascender
I like this post too

Old 23-05-2015, 12:17 PM
Kamila

I love it thank u
Old 24-05-2015, 05:43 AM
Robertj

An aspect of the law of attraction is: Whatever we focus on we draw into our lives. Whatever we focus on we perpetuate or create more of.

Therefore, affirm goodness, kindness, wisdom, love, happiness, peace of mind, wonderful wellbeing, and any and every good thing you can think of.

Instead of thinking of something that troubles you, think of the things you can feel good about.

If you know someone you love, think about this person in lovely ways.

If you enjoy beautiful music, think of this music and play this music.

Many people think that, in order to have more money in their lives they must think of money. But we can attract more money in our lives simply by thinking about the many other things we can feel good about. Its all about the law of attraction.

In other words, whenever you think about something that makes you feel good, you attract more good into your life. including more money, even when your not thinking about money.

Also, learn to appreciate yourself more. Since you are the 'central character' in your life, you are the primary attractor to whatever comes into your life. When we learn to accept and appreciate ourselves more, we naturally become more magnetic to more of every kind of good thing.

Affirm:

" I APPRECIATE MYSELF"

"I AM KIND AND LOVING TOWARDS MYSELF"

"I AM OPEN TO RECEIVE MORE AND MORE GOOD INTO MY LIFE"

If you enjoy peaceful moments, times you can relax and just feel good, make sure you make times for these moments. Affirm:

"I TAKE TIME TO RELAX AND ENJOY MYSELF"

"I FIND MOMENTS THROUGHOUT MY DAY TO RELAX AND FEEL BETTER"

For me, after many years of study, it is this kind of practise that seems to work 'miracles' in my life. In essence, the better you FEEL, the more your life works.

Anytime the thought of some trouble or difficult person comes into your mind, bless it, and do your best to let it go. Know that as you bless a thing, the answer to your blessings will somehow come to you.It may come as a new idea. It may come as a unexpected change.

"I RELEASE AND LET GO OF PAINFUL FEELINGS"

"I ACCEPT GREATER GOOD INTO MY LIFE"

"I AM A CHILD OF GOD AND WORTHY OF EVERY GOOD THING"

"I AM SAFE"

And when you go to sleep at night, make it a point to affirm something good. It can even simply be a word or a few words.

PEACE.

HAPPINESS.

SUCCESS.

WONDERFUL WELL BEING.

Let yourself go to sleep each night with some good feeling. Your subconscious will 'work' with that good feeling, even as you sleep.

Know that you are blessed, try to feel what it feels like to be blessed.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING :)
Old 24-05-2015, 06:01 AM
Master
what a wonderful thread!
i am pleased to share in it's energies.
Old 24-05-2015, 07:17 AM
Master
You are Blessed Robertj...........Loved the pics too ShenY...........
Old 24-05-2015, 10:30 AM
Experiencer
ohhhhh boy
Old 26-05-2015, 03:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertj

I kept repeating this for this past Saturday .... and it actually worked !! Everything did go WONDERFULLY !! It was Awesome !!

I do believe in affirmations, it just always AMAZES me when they actually happen ! LOL !

Thanks Robertj !