Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 18-07-2014, 10:59 PM
Experiencer
Love always feels good. Pure love, that is. What you feel for that guy, is love mixed with insecurity and addiction to him. I think, you question now is how to release the addiction ( I know movies call it "in love", but it is not.) I did it twice myself (released addiction to specific people), and it worked, but it took a bit of practice. The method I used is not very good from LOA view, but it worked -i wrote their negative aspects out, and anytime i would feel longing, I would read them. Once i got over them, then I focused on their positives again. but not before.
I think it is easier not get addicted in the first place, and just lightly love. With pure, non manipulating, non owning kind of love. Love, that is not needy or sufficating feeling to other person.
The funny thing is, that I am in contact with both of them, but now, I don't want them as my partners at all. My guess is, that if you would release your addiction to him, and love yourself truly, you wouldn't even be attracted to him yourself, because he is not the person you want -someone, who wants commited relationship. Also, you could be open with him, and ask him directly, what his intentions towards you are.
Old 19-08-2014, 08:57 PM
starsaligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani
The problem now is, i'm in love with THIS one! lol It's hard to manifest something you have no feelings for, while HAVING feelings for something right in front of your face that you can't have!

If he says he doesn't want a girlfriend, walk away! Trust me, I spent 8 years trying to get one guy to commit to me. He finally did and the marriage didn't even last a year! Then another guy came along and I spent 5 years waiting for him to be ready! Both guys had fear of commitment. They both loved me and didn't want me out of their lives, but were not willing to commit. So, I kept sticking around. I ended up wasting almost 15 years of my life. Please take my advice and walk away. There are men out there who are ready to commit today. You manifested this guy....so that means there is a blockage of some kind inside of you. Remember, we attract what we believe. If you keep believing you will get these kind of men, the Universe will send you just that! Good luck!
Old 19-08-2014, 09:03 PM
starsaligned

Duplicate Post
Old 19-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Badger1777

Quote:
That isn't what I tried to do...I did it the right way, then a man came into my life, we started to become closer but then I found out he didnt want a girlfriend! So what the hell...the universe brought me the kind of man I wanted but he doesn't even want to be with anyone!

Its like the old saying, be careful what you wish for.

So, you wanted a man with certain personality traits, and that man walked into your life. But what if the personality traits you wanted go hand in hand with personality traits that make him not want you?

Would it not be better to just be who you are, meet lots of people but with no expectations, and just let things happen?
Old 19-08-2014, 09:18 PM
starsaligned

Quote:
But I DID believe I would manifest love! Actually I have done this MANY times in my life, about 6 or 7 years ago I truly believed I was going to end up with this certain guy but all that happened was I met him briefly (he was in a band, not real famous though) but then he barely paid attention to me and that was it, nothing. I believed in that for like 2 years and nothing happened! To me, belief doesn't manifest anything. I have no idea how I even manifested my job, I was working part time at a job I hated and I was broke and miserable and vibrating lower than i've been in my life and somehow I got this job which saved me, so that is proof that you can manifest what you want even when you're in a lower state thinking nothing but negative thoughts. Thinking positive thoughts has never even manifested anything for me! So thats why I am confused, it seems to happen at random moments, even at moments when it shouldn't happen. So it makes no sense to me, lol

Manifesting a specific person is difficult because you are taking away their own free will. Would you want some random guy on the street to see you, fall in love and then try to manipulate the situation by manifesting you into his life to become his girlfriend? No, you want the choice. Manifesting a job is completely different from manifesting a specific person. It is a scientific fact that if you think negative you will attract negative. Google the "rice experiment". And read the book "Wishes Fulfilled", by Dr. Wayne Dyer.
Old 20-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Iammantra

Funny I wrote a post on my blog today about law of attraction and love, I suppose I have attracted myself to this website. I help others in all areas of their life for free in applying the law of attraction. You can attract anything including love. The universal law is powerful and works for everything
Old 28-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Pathfinder

Yes....we don't choose our soul mate....we will attract him or he will attract us:)
Old 28-08-2014, 05:58 PM
Pathfinder

while we are waiting and expecting this special person....we must continue to obey the Universal Laws of right conduct and always focus and worship the Great Spirit Most High!

Life is Honey:)
Old 21-10-2015, 05:32 AM
Knower
Wow, this thread is still going and I haven't been in here for a year, lol Sorry for the late reply. I've had issues with my username/login.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieJay
Hi,

I was drawn by the title to this thread because the relationship I am in currently is purely through LoA. Not on a conscious level though...allow me to explain.

For many years I was in really bad relationships, and finally about 2 yrs ago I said to myself enough is enough, it is time to start looking after yourself. And that is what I did, I got my confidence back, I lost weight and I felt great and I thought okay now I am feeling better I'll go looking for a relationship, however I all that came to me were more bad relationships and I was like okay... what am I doing wrong?? So a year and a half ago I stopped looking and set out on a journey to make more friends, and that is when my fiancee walked in to my life. She did exactly the same, was in and out of bad relationships and decided to just look for friends.

On a subconscious level I had told myself that what I needed in order to find love, was a foundation of friendship first, by shifting my outlook on what I really needed, LoA connected my partner and I.

Great thread

NJ

I am the same way, always focusing on friends first, but that's never worked out for me. What I get then are gay guys, lol seriously gay men are attracted to me like crazy (not sexually but as friends).
Old 21-10-2015, 05:37 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsaligned
If he says he doesn't want a girlfriend, walk away! Trust me, I spent 8 years trying to get one guy to commit to me. He finally did and the marriage didn't even last a year! Then another guy came along and I spent 5 years waiting for him to be ready! Both guys had fear of commitment. They both loved me and didn't want me out of their lives, but were not willing to commit. So, I kept sticking around. I ended up wasting almost 15 years of my life. Please take my advice and walk away. There are men out there who are ready to commit today. You manifested this guy....so that means there is a blockage of some kind inside of you. Remember, we attract what we believe. If you keep believing you will get these kind of men, the Universe will send you just that! Good luck!

At the time, I couldn't walk away, because we lived & worked together all the time, and I wasn't going to quit the best job I ever had over a guy. He ended up quitting, thank God. Then I got fired less than a year after that, lol And in a crazy horrible coincidence, my co-worker at my new job looks almost exactly like that guy, so it brought back feelings again. I mean he looks more like him than his own brother does.