Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 14-12-2010, 07:39 PM
Master
Scibat - great scene. Ive heard, and actually used, that saying before. Makes me want to check out this movie.
Old 14-12-2010, 07:55 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
Scibat - great scene. Ive heard, and actually used, that saying before. Makes me want to check out this movie.

You absolutely should. Its one of those "must see" movies if your a nerd worth his calculator. Up there with Holy Grail IMO.
Old 14-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Richinside

Angel1 Oh, God!

I love it when John Denver asks God (George Burns) if they can just talk sometimes. God replies, "You talk, I'll listen."

Perfect!!
Old 14-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Summerland

BUCKAROO!!!! Love that line and use it a LOT in my life!!! I am so glad that there are some Buckaroo Banzai fans here Also just love the scene at the end when one by one they walk down that floodgate and join each other in that empty waterway. No matter where you go, there you are. So very true~~~~
Old 14-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Summerland

Okay, another sci-fi, "They Live" The guy, Roddy walks into a bank, sunglasses on and semiautomatic in hand. He says, "I am here to kick _ss and chew bubble gum and I am all out of bubblegum."
Old 14-12-2010, 09:26 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
BUCKAROO!!!! Love that line and use it a LOT in my life!!! I am so glad that there are some Buckaroo Banzai fans here Also just love the scene at the end when one by one they walk down that floodgate and join each other in that empty waterway. No matter where you go, there you are. So very true~~~~

That's the end scene with the credits. Yes that is awesomesauce! I have that song as an MP3 somewhere.
Old 14-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Okay, another sci-fi, "They Live" The guy, Roddy walks into a bank, sunglasses on and semiautomatic in hand. He says, "I am here to kick _ss and chew bubble gum and I am all out of bubblegum."

Another fun quotable Roddy movie is: Hell Comes to Frogtown

Roddy Piper, not the best actor but does some interesting movies.
Old 14-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Neville

You did ask for a classic Movie Scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g_GeQR8fJo
Old 17-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Deactivated Account
As much as I hate to be cheesy....

the bit where Kevin Costner throws himself in front of Whitney Houston in 'Bodyguard'