Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-01-2011, 09:55 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Maybe there is always change anyway and it's always quite spectacular.

yeah true, but it still makes me curious to what the changes are leading to, even viewing the changes in history, turning out to something. It is good to view changes as always spectacular.
Old 16-01-2011, 09:39 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
There always is.. rule #4 for all realities "everything changes except the first 3 laws"
Old 17-01-2011, 05:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
There always is.. rule #4 for all realities "everything changes except the first 3 laws"

Really? What are the first 3 laws?
Old 17-01-2011, 01:50 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Really? What are the first 3 laws?
I'll just give yah the first google link I can find..

http://www.youaretrulyloved.com/enli...s-of-creation/
Old 17-01-2011, 05:04 PM
whiteride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella
I feel I might be very disappointed, if nothing occures within mass conciousness when the year shifts into 2012.

I just feel I will be disappointed when the clock strikes 12, and everything seemingly stays the same and onward down the months.

I keep imagining it that when the times comes .... somehow all of us living still on this earth ... will truly open our eyes. We won't see anything differently within physical surroundings (at least I think so...) but I feel we will never look at another being the same. When we see another even a glimpse while passing by, we will instanteously experience a faint hint of their soul and be warmed by their presence ..... we will truly see .... see people truly see them for themselves ... nothing will obstruct our sight any longer .... everything will be clear ... there will be nothing there blocking people from eachother, somehow we will all meld together .. some big part of our beings will meld together ... like a flow causing us to move around eachother in a sensation of union wether faint or intense who knows .... instead of the static urge to have our own spaces even when just passing by a stranger on a side walk ...... we will realise more of how time is so dearly precious to us .. ?

Atleast I so wish.

You do not get a free ride. You make 2012 happen. By making everyone else believe in it. If I made everyone believe today was the end of days, then today would be the end of days. As it is, I am only one man, but I WORK VERY HARD. AND if I must ride on a wave of 2012, I will ride on a wave of 2012.

But I also know that everything is what we believe. So I just swim with the current.

It is certain peoples hard work that is bringing on 2012. Perhaps some of yours. Many others. But it is LOVE that is breaking the world. It is LOVE that is turning a little boy into a little girl.

It is LOVE that brings forth the day. And with LOVE comes the reaction, the signs, the mass conciousness and awareness from the source of where that love came. And how hard it is to change from one illusion to the next in the face of all delusion. How hard it is to love in this world. How hard it is to know thyself. How hard it is to tell the truth, as much as hear the truth.

IT is us human beings that create. And many of us do not like what is being created. I for one. And I work hard to change the world. It is my life. It is my passion. Because I know love. And the love of this world disgusts me. Instead of asking why does the rain fall on me, they ask for more money for more buckets.

Instead of asking why does the snow block my door, they invent a new snow plough.

You will be disappointed if 2012 does not happen? Why? because the world sux? Because you want to see a fireworks display? Because you are bored?

Then MAKE IT HAPPEN, because some of us are working VERY HARD to make it happen. There is no free ride.

Let me post the most boring cliché, be the change you want to see in the world.

If you want 2012, you will see mass destruction up until that day as poles shift, as people come together. Survivors at war with other survivors. Those that take advantage of others, those that take advantage of a blank canvas.

As was said, God has made short those days. It does not have to be 2012 that time ends.

All it takes is for a WAVE to begin. Whatever WAVE that maybe. As it is, 2012 is the biggest WAVE at the moment.

We are all surfers, and at the same time wave makers. Just as a speed boat can make waves on the river, you can speed it up.

Time is nothing. Dates are nothing. The mayan calendar is a prophecy to put ideas in the minds of men to bring about the event.

Time can be now. We could all step outside of our houses and rant and rave in the streets. But you would not.

Instead we have this helper called the weather. It upsets everybody. And eventually people are forced out of their homes, and only then will they rant and rave, probably complain. But at least a WAVE will begin.

Try and organise a mass global change in any other way. Nah I'll just sit on my computer and eat, then I will sleep, then I will go to work, then I will put it on repeat, and be apathetic, hope for a free ride, expect a free ride, and get my angel wings all for free.

It does not work that way. You have to fight for love, until you got no fight left. Then you get a free ride.
Old 18-11-2011, 10:35 PM
dreamerxwithin

Angel1

so do I, and so probably do the makers of that movie "2012" but i suppose there is enough evidence to back it up and all in agreeing, the Koran, Bible, Mayan calender..ect... But i want to die anyway and go to the afterlife, life is boring...
Old 19-11-2011, 02:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

I could leave it at that ...
I'm not selling my stuff and going to any mountaintop to wait for any (alleged)
Planet-X, that's for sure . I predict (and how are the end-of-the-world predictions throughout history batting so far?) 2013 will look much like 2012 and 2011; a little warmer, a little more weather,a little less money for average folks, a lot more for those who don't need more. Same as it ever was. People are changing though; waking up, there's no doubt about it. But will it be enough to keep mankind from sawing itself off of the end of our tree branch ?. Stay tuned ...

Ascension.... shift of Earth into 5-D....what wonderful fantasies , and of course they are reality from some perspective. All moments exist at once. All moments exist at once. (and somethings bear repeating). Who knows?...
Stay tuned, stay attuned, attenuate . No flipping !.

DS
Old 19-11-2011, 02:53 AM
jwyatt123

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamerxwithin
so do I, and so probably do the makers of that movie "2012" but i suppose there is enough evidence to back it up and all in agreeing, the Koran, Bible, Mayan calender..ect... But i want to die anyway and go to the afterlife, life is boring...

"They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers: yet return again to me, saith the Lord."

Jeremiah 3:1

This world is justified to be put to death.