Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 04:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by xebiche
What a thread.

I actually read every word in every post, which is a first.

Question? Are you a male or female and how old are you now?

I sat in "Nothing" for 4 hours in 1992.

The Nothing equals The Enlightenment.

It took me 10 years of psychological confusion to just figure out *** had happened to me.

Then another 10 years of refinement after I understood the template.

Now I understand the System, and am in agreement with Her.
Who me ?, if you meant me, i am a male, well that's what I've been told, I'am 55 years old right now.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:31 AM
Master
So I was so detached. That was a state of uprati. But I was also enjoying the world. A hope was in my mind that all will be OK. During those days, every moment of disgrace, illness, and deaths of relatives wounded me. mind was upset, I was feeling a kind of abnormality. I was not normal; I was developing theories but was not sure, what is right or wrong. To be Continued
Old 06-04-2012, 04:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
WoW that sounds like a great book, I like to read that sort stuff myself.
Yes, that was (or is) a great book because the book was not based only unnatural theories. The book was all about total true experience. I am fortunate, I am free of quacks and religious theories.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker108
So I was so detached. That was a state of uprati. But I was also enjoying the world. A hope was in my mind that all will be OK. During those days, every moment of disgrace, illness, and deaths of relatives wounded me. mind was upset, I was feeling a kind of abnormality. I was not normal; I was developing theories but was not sure, what is right or wrong. To be Continued
Yes this can happen, just like trying to walk all over again, its all new, and so there can be confusion, I also felt the pain of many, the news on TV, the paper, but over time I learnt how to detach myself from all this, after all when one has Awakened one realizes that no one dies, no one is born, but of course there's always compassion for those who don't see this.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes, that was (or is) a great book because the book was not based only unnatural theories. The book was all about total true experience. I am fortunate, I am free of quacks and religious theories.
Yes i know what it is like to be free at last, I'm so glad for you Thinker, I get all goosebumps when i hear others also being free. .
Old 06-04-2012, 04:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes this can happen, just like trying to walk all over again, its all new, and so there can be confusion, I also felt the pain of many, the news on TV, the paper, but over time I learnt how to detach myself from all this, after all when one has Awakened one realizes that no one dies, no one is born, but of course there's always compassion for those who don't see this.
Yes, you are right. Gita says, night of the world is day for the awakened and he sleeps in the day of the world.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes, you are right. Gita says, night of the world is day for the awakened and he sleeps in the day of the world.
That nice, you know the Gita was my first book i ever read on anything to do with spirituality, or Enlightenment, its a fantastic book, the copy that I first read was by the Hare Krishna's.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:14 AM
Master
Quote:
I am fortunate; I am blessed with the grace of many enlightened sages. Once I read in a book about Ramkrishna Paramhansa, I turned to him and his sayings. I read his biography, that was rally a turning point of my life, his sayings was giving all answers. All mysteries were open to me. I felt happiness beyond of senses. I like to share one of his sayings, Emjoy-

Little children play with dolls in the outer room just as they like ,without any care or feat or restraint; but as soon as their mother comes in ,they throw aside their dolls and runto her crying ,"Mamma, mamma" You too, O man are now playing in this material world,infatuated with the dolls of wealth , honor ,fame etc., and do not feel any fear or anxiety.If however, you once see your Divine Mother, you will not afterwards find pleasure in allthese. Throwing them all aside you will run to her
Old 06-04-2012, 05:18 AM
Master
Little children play with dolls in the outer room just as they like ,without any care or feat or restraint; but as soon as their mother comes in ,they throw aside their dolls and runto her crying ,"Mamma, mamma" You too, O man are now playing in this material world,infatuated with the dolls of wealth , honor ,fame etc., and do not feel any fear or anxiety.If however, you once see your Divine Mother, you will not afterwards find pleasure in allthese. Throwing them all aside you will run to her

That was a beautiful story Thinker, thanks for sharing.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:28 PM
CuriousSnowflake

I wouldn't call myself "enlightened" by any stretch of the imagination, but I would say I reside at a different place of consciousness from the average person. Enlightened implies some kind of end product, and I don't think there is any end to the Process except full loss of self and reawakening into Oneness, at which point there is no difference between "you" and everything else, which then puts you right back into the Cycle again, over and over endlessly. And that is beautiful, no?

But I would like to share my most powerful spiritual experience, the one that really put me permanently into this different place I mentioned. It happened in the oddest and (in retrospect) the most dangerous place you could imagine: while driving a car down an expressway at 70 MPH ('bout 105 KPH for you metric people)! I was listening to an audiobook of "Conversations With God" (a fave of mine despite his propensity towards conspiracy theories) and Mr. Walsch was going into one of his descriptions of Unity, and something about his words flipped a switch in my head. Not some little light switch, mind you. More like one of those big bracket things from Dr. Frankenstein's lab that you need two hands to pull and that throw off miniature arcs of lightning when it makes contact.

The state I entered was similar to an attentiveness meditation, but orders of magnitude clearer and more intense. I wasn't simply aware of myself, I was aware of everything around me as though it were all just an extension of my body. Me, my car, the other vehicles, the road, the air around us, the forest to either side of the expressway, all of it looked/felt/became something like a sea of stars held together by filaments of silver, and I could feel it all the same as I could feel my body. I felt the wind rushing past the car just like I would feel a breeze blowing through my hair. I felt all the moving parts of the car like I would feel my legs while running. And reaching my awareness into the forest was like diving face-first into a soundless explosion, for each expression of Life (of myself, really) there was a grand galaxy of Light, beyond my ability to describe here in any way that would do it justice.

At some vague level, I understood that whizzing along at over a mile a minute was not the safest or wisest place to have this experience, but I was completely unafraid at the time. The act of driving safely was as simple as drawing breath, for some part of me was still perfectly aware of the perceptual world. Yet I saw it as the point of view it was, and realized with some amusement that even if a semi wiped out in front of me, I would be unharmed. I was no longer a structure, but that which held the structure in it's form, and I knew (as amazing a thought as it was) that I could simply guide the structure as I wished it, even through other seeming-structures. In other words, I was quite sure that if an accident occurred, I would simply slip through it like wind through a screen door.

The intensity of this realization slowly faded, and I became more and more consciously aware of myself as myself. By the time I got home I was something like normal again, but it was several weeks until I came completely down of the high. Even now (and this was about 3 years ago) I can still feel this awareness at the edge of my consciousness, like a light shining just over my right shoulder. At any time since then, I can slip into this truer awareness with very little effort, but not quite to the same level as that first time. It really was a life changer, since I simply cannot see the world as most people do anymore. The separateness, the conflict, the fear, I see it all as the vast illusory game it is. I do not judge it, for life and existence is indescribably perfect just as it is. Yet I can see the dramas others create for themselves and laugh much as I do when I see the games of pretend my kids engage in.

Hopefully my little story will show someone a new path to the life they wish to create.

CS
Closed Thread