Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-07-2017, 09:44 PM
Master
Very cool :)
Old 15-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
T

Have you ever felt like you were having non-physical, energetic, spiritual sex, perhaps w Shakti herself, during the rising?

I have.....and its effin' awesome
Old 15-07-2017, 11:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Thanks for sharing your experiences, running. You speak in poetry.

I recently completely surrendered to Shakti. The whole thing happened over a course of five days, VERY powerful, beautiful, and also quite overwhelming to my brain and body.

Intense sexual energy and release of pain leading to experience of Being THE VOID.

Have you ever felt like you were having non-physical, energetic, spiritual sex, perhaps w Shakti herself, during the rising?

more times than i can count. i have found once it clears the second chakra it calms down. unless you have some more growth there.

congratulations and thanks for sharing!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 16-07-2017, 02:24 AM
Master
Oh Yeah Been there done that but with God/Jesus and Yes Kundalini Bluebird21,,guess its all the same!
Old 16-07-2017, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
more times than i can count. i have found once it clears the second chakra it calms down. unless you have some more growth there.

congratulations and thanks for sharing!

Thank you! Really glad to hear that others have had the experience of energetic sex during rising. I have never had this experience, until recently.

I met my spiritual teacher a half a year ago. I did a month long retreat with him and this is when my second awakening began. The love between us upon first meeting was strong, and there was a strong recognition on a deep level... as if very very old friends :)

Anyways, I fell in love, not in a romantic possessive way, in an unconditional, very deep true way. I've also in all my life never felt so deeply and pervasively erotic because of a man. Everything became sexy... doing the dishes became an erotic experience. These feelings grew and grew until a month ago... bam. Full shakti rising.

I honestly feel I am just a naturally sexual person and have good control of my sex drive so I'm not concerned about it going away.

Anyways what I am trying to get at is during the rising I had the most profound sexual experience of my life... but it was energetic...with my teacher. I felt him in every way with me except physically.

I don't know if I should share this with him or exactly what happened? I do want more clarity. I'm left feeling vulnerable and a bit scared to feel these feelings again (I've blocked them now) because of how wildly profound and deep that energetic and emotional release was. I left the planet.

Now I know why all the ladies fall in love with him... the man has some potent Love energy.

What do you think?
Old 16-07-2017, 08:27 PM
Master
Also want to add, he has the utmost integrity and has always made me feel immensely safe, so no worries about student/teacher boundaries being crossed. Well, at least physically lol. ;) Thank you for reading.
Old 17-07-2017, 12:57 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Thank you! Really glad to hear that others have had the experience of energetic sex during rising. I have never had this experience, until recently.

I met my spiritual teacher a half a year ago. I did a month long retreat with him and this is when my second awakening began. The love between us upon first meeting was strong, and there was a strong recognition on a deep level... as if very very old friends :)

Anyways, I fell in love, not in a romantic possessive way, in an unconditional, very deep true way. I've also in all my life never felt so deeply and pervasively erotic because of a man. Everything became sexy... doing the dishes became an erotic experience. These feelings grew and grew until a month ago... bam. Full shakti rising.

I honestly feel I am just a naturally sexual person and have good control of my sex drive so I'm not concerned about it going away.

Anyways what I am trying to get at is during the rising I had the most profound sexual experience of my life... but it was energetic...with my teacher. I felt him in every way with me except physically.

I don't know if I should share this with him or exactly what happened? I do want more clarity. I'm left feeling vulnerable and a bit scared to feel these feelings again (I've blocked them now) because of how wildly profound and deep that energetic and emotional release was. I left the planet.

Now I know why all the ladies fall in love with him... the man has some potent Love energy.

What do you think?

i think it was or is the clearing of your second chakra. he sounds like was rubbing off on you to help you find your self. the kundalini shakti. he was perhaps just the person that was helping you open to that. which is good!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 21-07-2017, 11:10 AM
Master
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixNine
I have.....and its effin' awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
more times than i can count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Oh Yeah Been there done that but with God/Jesus and Yes Kundalini Bluebird21,,guess its all the same!

Oh dear...lol

Should I say it? oh why not, everybody else has - yes, a few times now and I agree totally with PhoenixNine!

Having said that, it never happens when I consciously instigate it and seek to bring it about - I have tried doing that, but all that happens is that I have a boring, physical experience.

I have to wait until God/Shakti wants this and then allow it to happen and it doesn't happen very often (only a few times a year), but that's how He likes it to be...keeping me focused on my heart or strict spiritual practice for the rest of the time.

I still try and make it happen a few times a month though and He goes "ya know, the more you muck around with it, the longer it will take for Me to do it again..."

Yeah, it's usually between 3-6am in the morning (Brahma Murtha) when I will be awakened from deep, blissful slumber feeling incredibly horny. I try to go back to sleep and ignore it...that's difficult when the spine is arching off the bed due to a liquid, incandescent lava flow rising up it and directly into and through the hands...and a voice speaks "physician heal thyself".

It is a very long and drawn-out process though, taking over an hour. It consists of balancing chakras, self-massage of the stomach, legs, spine, head and wherever I can reach...and of course you know that God is infinitely more sensual than sexual anyway!

He'll have you wanting it, screaming for it but then go "no, not yet my love...let's balance your Heart Chakra again first."

In the end, yeah the energies are directed back up the arms, into the throat centre, and straight up to and through the crown while you try and smother yourself with a pillow so the neighbours don't think you're being murdered...

Yes, been there and done it...best sex ever.
Old 21-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Pathfinder
is shakti an ascended master?
tell me more about this shakti...
i'm interested in this 'thing' (for lack of a better word)
that you're connected to...
do you channel information from her/it?
i'm genuinely interested...
please tell me more.
Old 21-07-2017, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngnostic
is shakti an ascended master?
tell me more about this shakti...
i'm interested in this 'thing' (for lack of a better word)
that you're connected to...
do you channel information from her/it?
i'm genuinely interested...
please tell me more.
Shakti relates to the energy within, like a powerful Chi force located just beneath the sexual organs.

It is also synonymous with the term kundalini or prakriti as being the source or cause for that resultant energy to occur.

In most people who have not had it awaken, it lay dormant within the lowest chakra as a latent but potential force, coiled up like a spring or a snake that's ready to strike.

Once the release mechanism has been activated, Kundalini Shakti uncoils and strikes upward, through the spinal nerve(s) and comes to rest in either the Heart Chakra or the Crown and beyond, fully activating all Chakras in her path (including the second one).

You could call her an 'ascending mistress'. lol

I call it 'her' because the 'ini' part on the end of Kundalini means it is a feminine/female energy and takes form as a goddess in Hindu mythology as either Kundalini or Dakini.

Once the energy reaches the highest Chakra called Sahasrara Chakra and unites with her male counterpart there, called Shiva, the person experiences absolute and infinite bliss that is beyond words, but leads to a state of liberation from the bonds of existence, called Moksha, Nirvana or Samadhi.