Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-04-2017, 09:38 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What many people who want to feel God do not know is...
God, this Superior Being, this Divine Spirit that permeates everything...
and is everything...wants desperately to be known and understood.
Desperately.

Hmm, this isn't a question...so I guess it is open to be commented on...
or
for questions to be asked.
I was just pulled to say it.

People often 'need' something from God...well, guess what?
'He' needs you...your heart's love... desperately.
(I don't make these things up or read these things.)

If one person opens to a new 'Ah-ha moment' then, perfect.

God has no such desperation. And no, god doesn't need jack ****... or wants your hearts love. Thats only part of the egoic spiritual journey which secretly maintains the story of separation. All is well, beyond concepts of good and bad. You are god pretending not to know.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1wakesup
You are god pretending not to know.

Oh yes! I love this, and I completely agree!

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 08-04-2017, 11:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
wants desperately to be known and understood.
I agree but see it slightly differently. My divinity wants desperately to be known by me. It's something I've been drawn to lately, a different kind of understanding. I sense that everything is in me, that I don't need to appeal to an authority figure. Everything I thought was out there, that I wanted to help me, was always within me. It's a feeling I have.

Thanks for the post, it got me thinking!
Old 09-04-2017, 01:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1wakesup
God has no such desperation. And no, god doesn't need jack ****... or wants your hearts love. Thats only part of the egoic spiritual journey which secretly maintains the story of separation. All is well, beyond concepts of good and bad. You are god pretending not to know.

Exactly...humans create the essence of creation in so many ways of their own human indulgence. We indulge in our own story that describes the process of opening to what is. The feelings, descriptions, need's and desires stem from our own feelings, our own self becoming aware of itself from its own ability to know more, open to more. The mind believes its own limitations of itself, weighs itself up against itself in everyway of its own creation. Yet all the while believing it is "something" doing this. Awareness allows us to be aware of more. More of ourselves, more of life, then we learn the simplicity of being a clear vessel open to create and just be ourselves more in harmony with the whole connection we are most naturally, when we understand and feel this as ourselves.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 17-05-2017, 07:46 PM
boshy b. good

god does not press up on us at spiritual / mathematical

up matters are god's matters, down matters are our highly
own smarter matters, we got our own recipe and god's got his

'we love god makes us hefty chunky right at the right price.
we love god makes us hefty chunky right at the right price'

'god did not tell us to' when we start up our lazy / scrooge-ing stuff

be your guest at that - dig in........................
Old 17-05-2017, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I agree but see it slightly differently.
My divinity wants desperately to be known by me.
It's something I've been drawn to lately, a different kind of understanding.
I sense that everything is in me, that I don't need to appeal to an authority figure.
Everything I thought was out there, that I wanted to help me, was always within me. It's a feeling I have.

Thanks for the post, it got me thinking!
You are very lucky....I use luck like I use blessed...
I just do not get it exactly but wherever I go...no matter how 'high' I 'get'...
I mean, as in leaving my body in meditation until I think this is it...I am not coming back...
no silver cord even...there is this Presence of Another.
So many I respect, say this One is the True Self...I know...
But for me I am always presented with this Higher Power...yes, within me...
all around me...but I have not gotten to a point where the One that has created and maintains and is conscious of All is 'me'...
Maybe because I am so into tasting the sugar and nor being the sugar...i do not know...and it does not bother or really concern me.

I do look to the Masters and Yogis...whether it be Jesus, Hafiz, Yukteswar...
whomever...they also seem to worship and adore This Divine One.

But, I highly respect those, like you, Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta that have found or been revealed
a niche of feeling they are This One...together and one....

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru