Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-07-2016, 02:06 AM
Angel1 This is almost like a secret about God..

What many people who want to feel God do not know is...
God, this Superior Being, this Divine Spirit that permeates everything...
and is everything...wants desperately to be known and understood.
Desperately.

Hmm, this isn't a question...so I guess it is open to be commented on...
or
for questions to be asked.
I was just pulled to say it.

People often 'need' something from God...well, guess what?
'He' needs you...your heart's love... desperately.
(I don't make these things up or read these things.)

If one person opens to a new 'Ah-ha moment' then, perfect.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-07-2016, 04:45 AM
Master
I sometimes feel like we are playing hide and seek with God, hide and seek with our own divinity. It is my experience that God pursues me much more vigorously than I could ever pursue God; God, or divinity, is as the fisherman and I am the fish, the hook of inspiration is in my mouth and I am gladly being reeled in.
Old 03-07-2016, 04:57 AM
Experiencer
Yep.
Amen.
Agreed.
That's right.
'Nuff said I guess.
Old 03-07-2016, 10:21 AM
Guide

God should open a face book page or put a video on UTube. It would be viral in no time.
Old 03-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Aw, so glad so many can relate!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-07-2016, 06:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maguru
God should open a face book page or put a video on UTube. It would be viral in no time.

I agree. Imagine God in 15 minutes of fame.
Then Twitter Nation will peep and tweet in for another 10 or so.
What would the message be... ?
"Y'all shape up down there!
Clean up your mess!
Be my arms, my feet, my words, my compassion.
Love one another"

or how about...

"Oh, my beloved,
come away with me,
I have so longed for you."

In his/her chosen silence, others must speak up.
That's what Miss Hepburn does.
Her poetry makes me madly in love with God over and over again.
Old 03-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Ascender

I think it is worth pondering on this to a deeper depth--

If god is everything, and desperately desires to be understood; which is apparent in mans own search for knowledge-- Why did god create it in a manner that it cannot be immediately understood?

So.. this-- 1. God did not have to create it like this, god is not limited; could have endowed us with instant knowledge of itself-- Why make it appear as lessons? 2. Even at the highest level of realizations on planet earth, does one must contain some ignorance (meaning, why create a place of existence that cannot sustain full comprehension of the greater self?)-- 3. Why is the existence not flat out expressed in some direct manner of representation (like, hey dude, it's me, just here to remind you what we are doing); and while you can conclude that it is because it is so vast and blah blah blah, but these are designs of creation itself.. so why design it in such a manner? 4. Why are there suspicions of a plan, and some people being conscious of their role in the plan. why is the plan compartmentalized only giving us what we need to know to be ourselves within creation?

I think these things give far deeper understandings of the nature of the situation, which while what you are saying isn't untrue; I think peers into a greater picture of why we would put ourselves in such a position in the first place.. because perhaps, what is true; is not what will actually be achieved by the preconceived notions of what we think is wanting to be achieved--

I mean its sort of a veil within the idea itself-- If god so desperately wants to be understood, than that which we will come to understand will be entirely different than that which we preconceive wants to be understood--
Old 03-07-2016, 07:28 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What many people who want to feel God do not know is...
God, this Superior Being, this Divine Spirit that permeates everything...
and is everything...wants desperately to be known and understood.
Desperately.

God wanted to know itself,so it stirred from its slumber and thought its first thought and consciousness was created................and it was good
Consciousness shook it self and made a Big Bang!!!............and it was good.

Everything in that Big Bang was permeated in this new God consciousness.
13 BILLION YEARS later we have evolved into a seemingly solid form of that consciousness.

We are God and we are still learning about our self through experiences,emotions and communication with other conscious forms which are just other parts of our self.

You are God.
Praise God/Praise yourself
Love God /Love yourself
Be God/Be yourself
Old 03-07-2016, 07:40 PM
Knower
I personally believe that "god" is not a person-like figure, rather 'everything'. God is Source. God is universe. So I feel that what you take, you should give, as well. So I agree, god needs us. The source energy needs us to need it. It is like a connection. We have the power to connect with this powerful, loving light, though no obligations to (but it sure is nice to feel connected to everything).
Old 03-07-2016, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
I think it is worth pondering on this to a deeper depth--
Oh, how I love these words!

Quote:
If god is everything, and desperately desires to be understood;
which is apparent in mans own search for knowledge--
Why did god create it in a manner that it cannot be immediately understood?
Ah, now this is the Lila, the Play, the Cosmic Dance...the Divine Romance.

This would be like saying, 'Why have courtship. Why
have foreplay...Why take so long with a lover?
Let's just cut thru everything and be done with it!" (lovemaking)

Why did God create anything? Ha! Yes! Good questions?

I love what this group is saying!!!