Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 27-03-2013, 10:07 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximumquake
Simon I could decipher some of what you said, but most of it was written in a manner that was hard to read. Could you please slow down, use periods and commas, and elaborate in detail what you meant. For example, could you please define in the context that it is used, what The Shaman, the Warrior, and rare diamond mean.
I just meant that the "Shaman figure which I would see as the Freemason/Mason/Templar is a rare diamond. The "Warrior" is the more commonly found Freemason/etc

HTH
Old 27-03-2013, 01:53 PM
This thread caught my eye doing research on Eckankar...a friend invited me to
A public open house chanting...NICE people, but something was way weird.

They are compared to Freemasons...in that wonderful people are drawn in.
But it is not till later when you become a Higher Initiate are you privy to the more esoteric roots and aims...
In Freemasonry that doesn't happen til you've reached the 19th level.
In Eckankar there are 9 levels... it is based on Isis, Horus, Egyptian gods, and in the end Lucifer...(not Satan)., and worshipping the Mahanta or Living ECK Master in Minneapolis.
ECK they say = the Holy Spirit...not true...they covertly put down Christianity and Jesus, btw.
BUT, you have no idea till the higher levels that take years.

I'm sure googling ex- Freemasons will expose what goes on "behind the curtains"

BUT, that is not to say good people are not drawn in to the initial facade of love and charity.

All from my recent research into the nefarious link in similarities with Eckankar.
I would have nothing to do with either, personally.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Bluegreen

From what has been posted I gather that Freemasons are in the main ordinary people, no better nor worse than people who are not Freemasons.
But I don't think that people should generalize and say they are bad.

[QUOTE°Mr. Whitmore]Very few people do things just for the sake of feeling good.........very few.....I think 144,000 to be exact[/quote]

I would say the exact opposite: Most people do things for the sake of feeling good.
Are you one of the chosen 144,000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddread
whatever high spiritual teachings they think they are imparting on their members if one wishes to advance to the highest of those spiritual teachings it costs a lot of money.
If true, Naddread, then they are no worse than the Reiki teachers. You have to pay a fortune to become a Reiki Master.
Old 27-03-2013, 03:18 PM
I do things all the time for myself, for others to feel good.

As Ramana Maharshi says, We are hapiness. There's no problem seeking
Happiness...just when we seek outside for it.

Abraham-Hicks...same thing Go for happiness...if it makes me happy to buy someone
a laptop, so what? It's not ego manifesting as pride...it 's just happiness.

It's like saying, Let's walk around not feeling anything.
If I save a little boy falling and I
Feel great about it....then cool.
A better feeling choice for me, however, would be gratitude for placing me in the rt place at the rt time and being in awe of how God works...same thing, tho, i'd feel GREAT!

And this 144k thing...save that for the Christian section.
(Oh didn't look, maybe this IS the Christian sec...in that case, carry on...)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru