Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Administrator
Soul Families

Soul Families and Soul Mates

When one thinks on Soul Mate one thinks of a LOVe interest. That ONE special person that is said to be the match for ye. That “Til Death do us Part” . Is this really the case for most when one looks at the separations rates. Is the maybe not a feeling of a connection that spans many a lifetime with this person ? That one feels that connection from this Soul Mate person on that basis of the past, on the basis of FEELING they were a past LOVer but might well have been a good friend.

Could then a Soul Mate be more a family friend…..one that ye feel comfortable around as they are familiar and from that ye feel more comfortable. Could this person be part of what is called a Soul Family being one that ye have shared many an encounter with on many a level but always for the same goal being in mind. That goal of Spiritual growth and development. Does maybe one enter into more out of that want for the physical and when that is satisfied and the Spiritual does not keep up the learning stops and the relationship breaks down. Could it be that the Soul learns what it set forth to learn then tells one its time to move on.

We are said to come to the physical plane out of wanting to do so, it is not forced upon us. We come to that plane to that body that be there for us to grow our knowledge and experiences on the Earth. As the Soul is free to go forth to many a plane or dimension. What is the end goal of this Soul’s development well to most that be the path to Enlightenment. Is this true or does the Soul maybe come to the body and the Earth for the physical pleasures both give to us. We come forth for the good times and the bad times, to have the blessings and the struggles. On that path of learning and development.

In some teachings one learns that the Soul is pre divided into groups. Ye are organized into set Family Groups . Some teachings say there are Seven Souls in a Soul Family and Seven Families in a Soul Group. It is though that over time one will interact with all members. Whom leads this group ? It is said there is a Master or Family head, one that has reached that level of Enlightenment.

When one comes to meet a Soul Family member one often notes very soon off a common thread of interest of path of learning’s or work. Ye often hit it off right away and don’t really know why. It is like a long friendship that has just started to form. Often as one explores deeper and the NOW friendship grows one might well see or feel the connections to the past lives shared.

Do Soul Families ever break down and then maybe meld with another family as happens with us in the physical plane. It is said to be rare but can happen . This might well happen to prepare for future knowledge paths. It is said to that the Soul Family could well be one’s Guide in this life. It is said that Guides be that of man, and they choose to incarnate in the physical or stay on to assist the Soul Family. We are never alone even if one feels that loneliness in the physical plane.

The Soul comes forth with an energy vibration to it. Often one seeks to find that match using the Law of Attraction when like a magnet where the two poles carry the same charge the stick. This is not always the best or lasting foundations for a relationship. That bond or magnetic attraction might well start to break down. It is said that Opposites Attract so in taking that same two magnets and reversing the poles so that they can not and do not directly touch the foundations is laid for the wanting to learn and come together fully. Maybe never ever fully touching but the path of learning does not break down and one does not tire of the other.

We have many a Soul Mate in our lives but we do not see it on that level as it is said to be the one ye LOVe . We could well have a few Soul Mates that be a part of our Soul Family around us right now and fail to see them as that. Close friends or work mates that one so gets on with in a positive and growth way. Being in the physical body at times that body reacts out side what is best for the Mind ( the Soul) and takes a path of pleasures of the flesh and we feel the NEED to fulfill what at times the outcome is. We are never happy along this path but we are at times covered by the cultural laws. This too is leaning for the Soul.

At times we enter into a relationship that comes with a personal cost. We are given to be with one that is not on the best of life paths but in the end we come to see that we were meant to be there for that person to aid them along.

Example I can give here is a personal one. I met me mate at 18 and soon had to come to understand in what an Alcoholic was. Fully given many a change to say “ I am gone” being told many a time to “just go” but stayed the course. WHY it was a path of growing for me. Hard as it was it was a HUGE path of knowledge for me Soul, to know I could do it and that I would become the person I am now. One that very much works on many a level with many a person. Having with me what many councilors lack in having the LIFE EXPERIECNE. That first hand knowledge of the day in day out struggles of seeing someone on that path. I go lucky me mate hit BOTTOM and came fully intact back up. Is it a struggles most can take on NO. It was the road very much less traveled. Was it worth it YES.
\
What was the purpose of such a relationship connection. I have to feel it was to stop the process of destructiveness that was in the family Soul Family line. To be that tie the binds. To show or maybe teach survival skills. To maybe be there to stop the path of that destructive growth pattern and move other’s Soul forward on its journey. Like a Guide in some ways but in human and physical form.

"Are our parents and children Soul Mates and are they part of our Soul Family?"

It is said that NO birth ever be an accident. That one is always meant to come in. It is however rare that one’s child is part of one’s Soul Family. It might well be that case that younger and older Soul’s come into inter mix. When to people mate there is an un written contract in place when a child is made and brought forth . Even of one of both parents not be in this child’s life one was MEANT to be. For a new Soul coming to the Earth Plane it must seem strange. Too that Soul is not alone there be a more experienced member of the Soul Family there for them.

"Why do so many one’s search endlessly for the 'one true love' in the hope of finding THE soul mate?"

What is one truly searching for here ?

There is said to be “unconditional LOVe” but is this truly real or possible ?

We search for “True LOVe” but is what one truly is in search of is deeper than LOVe, could it well be one is searching for ACCEPTANCE. Is one maybe looking for that one to be with so that one finds that knowledge in YE to say “I am ME”. To fall in LOVe with SELF. That one we find to be with us is merely a TOOL that is there with the knowledge in place. To find that place of ONENESS !

Lynn