Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Amethyst

Hi Sparrow,

Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
I would ask you to perform a simple exercise of awareness. Look at each physical object, structure and reference in your life, from the dollar note in your wallet, and the organisation you work for, to the very fabric of the laws that govern your country. As you open your awareness upon these things, try to observe them as pure energy. Identify your relationship with the object or reference. Identify the energy that object or reference contains, from the very thoughts and agendas that created and placed it there, to all other thoughts and agendas that are produced by its existence. What thoughts does that energy represent? What effect does this energy have on your species? What effect does this energy have on you and your loved ones? Who created this energy? Who is in control and distribution of this energy? Do you rely on this energy? How does this energy influence who you are and what you do?

I have been practising this exercise the past few days and highly recommend it as it’s bringing so much into my awareness as I’m pottering about.

I am seeing that which I have drawn towards me, that gives me pleasure.

I am realising that which I am responsible for and have the power to change if I wish but – most importantly – I am realising that which bugs me, irritates me – structures in our society, things I think are morally wrong – but feel powerless to change.

That which gives me joy is all natural e.g. the crystals I wear and have scattered around my home, my collection of twigs, stones and shells, lighting candles, my garden plants, gazing at the moon, my family.

That which has a negative influence is like paying bills when outrageous extra charges have been added on. How greedy these organisations are! And to think that the elderly have to deal with similar things seems so wrong.

My eldest son does not earn much money. A few months ago he went a little overdrawn in his bank and has had hundreds of pounds of bank charges deducted directly out of his wages. It’s a vicious circle because their charges make him overdrawn the following month so they then apply the same charges again. What a rip off!

Am wondering about those other humans elsewhere – what sort of things they trade/if they do – whether they have financial institutions.

I’ve also been thinking much about the laws of attraction, manifestation and proximity - and how humans have the power to create reality, but can we change things like how banks operate?

Would be a great experiment if the majority of the human race all at the same time said, ‘NO! we no longer accept this corruption!’ Or perhaps if we all visualised on what we thought was fair to bring about changes. (Ooooh, as I’ve typed the last sentence there’s a bit of a presence – not a nice one. Well I’m posting it anyway - and white lighting myself, LOL).

Thank you, Sparrow - it’s been very beneficial exercise and will be ongoing! Thank you for your latest response to questions – am currently digesting it all!

Blessings, Amethyst x

P.S. WOW – the house is sooo tidy as a ripple effect of this exercise has been to declutter the place, LOL!
Old 15-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Master
Amethyst

Dear friend,

Let us speak of these possessions you ‘scatter’ around your home.

Twigs, stones, shells, candles and crystals all contain their own energy, which you have introduced into your home.

The exercise I have given you is a useful one indeed, and I would ask you to apply it to these very same possessions you hold dear.

Upon this forum I observe many individuals abundantly speak about these many different crystals and their so-said properties which they are marketed with. Where some may fail within their understanding is that each and every crystal has its own individual energy, regardless if two, three, four crystals in your possession look identical. They are not. You are to understand, friend, that just because one individual touches such a crystal and proclaims that specific crystal to have such and such properties, or such and such characteristic traits, does not mean to say by default each and every other crystal of the same identity will hold that energy or characteristic. Firstly this is because each human being resonates with, and interprets the energy within these crystals quite differently according to their vibrational state and consciousness frequency. Secondly, each crystal comes from a different physical location on Earth, and consequently results in different energy deposits being absorbed into the crystals, symmetry to the location it was mined and unearthed. Thirdly, such crystal will absorb the energy which it comes into contact with since its removal from the Earth. This energy includes human beings. Now before this crystal reached your possession reflect upon how many human beings have handled this crystal and consequently given their energy to it. Was this crystal mined from the Earth by unhealthy, unhappy, poorly paid slave workers? Was this crystal mined with the inherent intention for money and greed? Was this crystal pre-owned by another? Used by another? Tainted then disowned by another?

I mean not to devalue your beautiful possessions in this light, only to open a door for greater awareness of truths perhaps you were not aware of before.

Such similar awareness can be shed upon your twigs, your stones, shells and candles. What history do they hold within their cellular structure? What tale do they have to tell within their energy state? Each and every one of those items has an ancient story to tell, for each of them have a cellular structure based upon and around many different events, both positive and negative. Do not think just because on the outside an object looks beautiful and pretty then it must be presumed to hold positive energy.

If at all in doubt, cleanse such an item of its old energy state, and simply insert a new positive energy state from your own loving vibration.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 15-08-2011, 10:23 PM
Master
Am wondering about those other humans elsewhere – what sort of things they trade/if they do – whether they have financial institutions.

Well my friend,

Many other species outside of this particular solar system trade with one another through resource and material. There is no ‘money’. That is an inefficient energy exchange. It tends to be one item or resource of value exchanged for another which is considered of its equal value. Many different things are actually traded in this way both universally and interdimensionally. What you tend to see is that each species develops a very unique talent or ability to create something beneficial. Such as one species will develop the ability to purify and manipulate chemical compounds, or to clone them effectively into an abundant supply. Or it is they will construct technology to allow other species to travel through the universe or interdimensionally.

-Sparrow

Old 15-08-2011, 10:28 PM
Master
I’ve also been thinking much about the laws of attraction, manifestation and proximity - and how humans have the power to create reality, but can we change things like how banks operate?

Well now,

This is really a question as to whether you can change the motives, thoughts and hearts of the controllers of such financial institutions. Identify the root and cause, and apply the necessary energy for change.

-Sparrow

Old 16-08-2011, 01:23 AM
flutterangel

Great questions Amethyst. I am enjoying reading the exchange! Thanks, Sparrow.
flutterangel
Old 16-08-2011, 12:44 PM
Amethyst

Hi Sparrow!

Thank you for all your recent replies.

Quote:
Let us speak of these possessions you ‘scatter’ around your home.

Haa haa at ‘scatter’ Sparrow!

I try to make them look ‘scattered’ but they are more strategically placed with intentions in mind. I wanted my little work area to look and feel like a forest – there are pine cones and all sorts that most would probably consider odd – but I love it!

Quote:
Twigs, stones, shells, candles and crystals all contain their own energy, which you have introduced into your home. The exercise I have given you is a useful one indeed, and I would ask you to apply it to these very same possessions you hold dear.
Quote:

Upon this forum I observe many individuals abundantly speak about these many different crystals and their so-said properties which they are marketed with. Where some may fail within their understanding is that each and every crystal has its own individual energy, regardless if two, three, four crystals in your possession look identical. They are not. You are to understand, friend, that just because one individual touches such a crystal and proclaims that specific crystal to have such and such properties, or such and such characteristic traits, does not mean to say by default each and every other crystal of the same identity will hold that energy or characteristic. Firstly this is because each human being resonates with, and interprets the energy within these crystals quite differently according to their vibrational state and consciousness frequency. Secondly, each crystal comes from a different physical location on Earth, and consequently results in different energy deposits being absorbed into the crystals, symmetry to the location it was mined and unearthed. Thirdly, such crystal will absorb the energy which it comes into contact with since its removal from the Earth. This energy includes human beings. Now before this crystal reached your possession reflect upon how many human beings have handled this crystal and consequently given their energy to it. Was this crystal mined from the Earth by unhealthy, unhappy, poorly paid slave workers? Was this crystal mined with the inherent intention for money and greed? Was this crystal pre-owned by another? Used by another? Tainted then disowned by another?

That makes perfect sense. You continue to make me question everything – the source from where information comes from.

To say that ALL clear quartz crystals contain certain properties is I suppose the same as saying ALL humans from a particular town have specific characteristics and behaviours. It’s ridiculous!

When I first took an interest in crystals, I confess to looking up said properties on the internet as I didn’t know any different.

My most recent crystal acquired is an andara crystal and I don’t know its properties. I saw it and held it and fell in love with it. I can’t find the words to explain – it just feels sooooo . . . thingy!

Quote:
I mean not to devalue your beautiful possessions in this light, only to open a door for greater awareness of truths perhaps you were not aware of before.

Awww, Sparrow – your intentions are clear and appreciated and I was unaware of slave workers mining. How ignorant of me.

Quote:
Such similar awareness can be shed upon your twigs, your stones, shells and candles. What history do they hold within their cellular structure? What tale do they have to tell within their energy state? Each and every one of those items has an ancient story to tell, for each of them have a cellular structure based upon and around many different events, both positive and negative.

The twigs, stones and some of the shells are those that I was attracted to, felt I had ‘permission’ to bring home with me when walking in nature.

The first twig I brought home was after a day when I was awakening to breathing in the beauty of nature. I felt compelled to stop where I walking. I could feel this most beautiful energy and I was looking up at some blossom trees and said to my partner that ‘there’s something here’ but I didn’t know what it was. I thought maybe I was standing on a ley line or something, LOL– I didn’t have a clue why I was feeling uplifted the way I was. I knew nothing about nature spirits at the time. Might sound odd but I felt I was almost pushed into the trees.

I took a twig home from the ground and one year later I was back at those same blossom trees with a camera and was beginning to understand what that energy was.

Most of my candles are shop brought, occasionally I do cleanse them. The nicest candles I’ve ever had were a gift from one of my witchy friends who makes her own from bees wax and she charges them with specific energies.

Quote:
Do not think just because on the outside an object looks beautiful and pretty then it must be presumed to hold positive energy.

Good advice! I bought a beautiful boxed hermatite bracelet once – and even though I did cleanse it – it made me feel ill when I put it on. So it lives in its box.

I am guessing the best advice when acquiring crystals or other items for a home is to pay attention to how they make you feel and not what may be written about them – the thoughts of another or re-hashed info.

Quote:
If at all in doubt, cleanse such an item of its old energy state, and simply insert a new positive energy state from your own loving vibration.

Can I please ask for your thoughts on cleansing and purifying? What methods would you recommend for possessions?

I like to wash items until I feel they are clean and I have also held items and visualised light cleansing or blasting through them.

I also use sea salt though not directly onto crystals - I add a little salt to water.

Perhaps sea salt is just a tool but I would love to hear your thoughts on the properties of sea salt which many I know use in many ways for example in a banishment ritual of an unwelcome entity or that witches often ‘draw lines’ across windowsills and circles around their homes with the intention and will that none that mean harm can cross over those lines.

Am I presuming sea salt is purifying?

I think white light alone and love could be all that is needed to cleanse a home from negative energies but does sea salt, sage smudging have an effect on those negative entities who I know exist because they used to visit me. (My fault – was using an oracle board - discernment lesson embraced!)

I apologise for these questions not being relevant to the OP.

I would dearly love to hear your thoughts on The Craft – how herb lore, etc was first learned/taught upon the Earth. It sort of ties in with these previous discussions on the thread as it’s energy manipulation?

With much love, Amethyst x
Old 16-08-2011, 12:45 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterangel
Great questions Amethyst. I am enjoying reading the exchange! Thanks, Sparrow.
flutterangel

Hi Flutterangel

I have much enjoyed your questions directed to Sparrow and the replies on other threads.

Hope you are having a good day.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 16-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Master
Talking

Wow fascinating posts on stones / crystals and all. I'm a newb at looking for and collecting 'meaningful' ones for myself (and a friend here and there). I'm fairly blown away by the rainbow and pale green fluorite wands I got from a vendor on Amazon.com about a week ago. (also about 10 little citrine tumbled ones) as I was never ever more relaxed as when I took them out of their packaging and was handling and looking at them. Never expected to feel such soothing relaxed state as I started to find myself in.

I find it so easy to 'relate' to these stones that I've started collecting ~ remembering back to the first unremarkable stones I ever picked up off the street as a child. After reading your posts, Amethyst and SpiritGuideSparrow, I feel even more indebted to these stones, not knowing which ones may have been mined/produced by 'slave labor' and the like. I haven't gotten any negative vibes off of any of the stones I've gotten and I really don't expect to, for some reason, but just feel that they're like some people. They will 'perform' and 'give' the best of themselves, idk, maybe because they sense that I appreciate what they do.

I had some 'plain old' river rocks, but since starting this brand new hobby, I look at them each as unique individuals. I even found one shaped sort of like a boomerang. I know I'm really rambling on here, when all I wanted to say was in the first two sentences, probly, lol~*

Old 17-08-2011, 08:22 PM
Master
Amethyst

Awww, Sparrow – your intentions are clear and appreciated and I was unaware of slave workers mining. How ignorant of me.

Well, dear friend, for corporations and companies to retrieve such materials at minimum cost to themselves they will often justify using groups of native individuals who are paid next to nothing for their service, which consequently sometimes afflicts them with ill health, cancers or worse.
The message to be relayed really is, be mindful of how such resources come into your possession.

Can I please ask for your thoughts on cleansing and purifying? What methods would you recommend for possessions?

I understand many individuals have had success with white sage. Clear and clean running water is another. You can also use many types of sound frequencies; such things as bells, chimes, music or simply your own loving voice, and talk or sing to it. You can use positive loving thought and visualization techniques such as through meditation. Try and actually attune it to the vibration of your own spirit. Much of the natural Earth frequencies will also help, so burying objects or placing them strategically around and upon flowers and plants, or under trees.

Perhaps sea salt is just a tool but I would love to hear your thoughts on the properties of sea salt which many I know use in many ways for example in a banishment ritual of an unwelcome entity or that witches often ‘draw lines’ across windowsills and circles around their homes with the intention and will that none that mean harm can cross over those lines.
I think white light alone and love could be all that is needed to cleanse a home from negative energies but does sea salt, sage smudging have an effect on those negative entities who I know exist because they used to visit me. (My fault – was using an oracle board - discernment lesson embraced!)

What you really want to understand here is the power of intent. If it is that you are using sea salt, white sage or any other substance or solution in unison with the intent to cleanse or protect, it is really this intent which is activating this reality for you in partnership with your spirit. That is, the underlining source is always going to be your own pure spirit. Whatever means you facilitate to anchor this intention in a physical way, and at the same time call forth your spirit, is really up to you. In the end it is your spirit that is utilizing your own powers projected from your beliefs.

I would dearly love to hear your thoughts on The Craft – how herb lore, etc was first learned/taught upon the Earth. It sort of ties in with these previous discussions on the thread as it’s energy manipulation?

Herb lore and its many branching occults and practices are diluted teachings and understandings of various ancient indigenous tribal clans, which then influenced cultures such as native American shamanism, and Celtic druidic communities. The original indigenous tribes, much like the tribes of the aboriginals of Australia held deep sacred beliefs and connections with Earth and with nature. They understood the power of natural remedies, elemental magic and the science of alchemy. Alchemy itself was originally a gift to humanity by their cosmic ancestors.

-Sparrow

Old 18-08-2011, 12:18 AM
Guide
Thank you for sharing Sparrow.

love and light
Ellespirit