Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-07-2011, 04:09 AM
Deactivated Account

knocking on the wall

Have you ever heard knocking on the wall ? I have heard it on a variety of occasions, always seems to come in towards the top of the wall, near the ceiling. Definitely a knocking or a rapping sound, and not the walls creaking, or anything else easily explainable.

I was wondering, just whoooooo is doing the knocking ? There have been times when I have been at a trance session and when spirit is visiting, there are knocks, like in response or acknowledgement to a question. I also hear the knocks when I am in my room, meditating. And once, truly surprised me, I was in a small temple/ church not many people in the room at all... and I clearly heard knocking on the walls and a voice telling me this wasn't where I was supposed to be.

And, if you are one of the ones who has also heard this knocking, rapping on the walls/ceiling .... do you know or have you tried communicating and having spirit, the angels or spirit guides answer your questions by responding 1 knock for no and 2 knocks for yes answers ? I have heard this is possible, but I haven't had any success so far in doing this. Maybe whoever is wanting to talk to me, doesn't like this method of communication ? Maybe they are just letting me know they are here ?

any ideas ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 29-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Experiencer
Hi Dream Angel,

There are spirits who can communicate this way, but so far as I can gather, it is unusual for guides and angels to communicate in any way which involves interacting with the physical world. The higher in vibration a spirit is, the further removed they are from the physical and the more energy it takes to do such a thing. This is the reason that knocking or tapping sounds or moving of physical objects is seen as "ghostly" or "poltergeist" activity.

I know a lady who communicates with a spirit companion in this way, but he has confirmed to her himself that he is not a guide figure as such but rather someone who was with her in her previous life who did not want to leave her side, and who is still in quite a "human" mindset. This is sometimes also the case with spirits in a seance setting who still have some ability to interact with the physical world because they have not yet fully moved into higher spiritual realms.

Of course this doesn't mean a guide would never communicate this way - guides are all different and will use many different kinds of methods, but I think it would be unusual for this to be their communication method of choice. If you feel this communication is from a guide then certainly listen to your intuition, but perhaps you are picking up spirit activity of a different sort in your house?

I hope you can figure it out.
Old 29-07-2011, 12:27 PM
Deactivated Account

oh my ! poltergeist activity ?

hi Westleigh, I was hoping you might reply. I do like reading your thoughts and I don't see you posting very often.

Quote:
The higher in vibration a spirit is, the further removed they are from the physical and the more energy it takes to do such a thing
Thank you for this reminder, I have heard this before and of course, it makes sense.

I wasn't really getting the feeling that it was my Angels or Spirit Guides saying hello, but more like someone on the Other Side, wanting to connect or let me know they were there. I was just hoping for more communication, but I guess that isn't their style or preference in the way of communication.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 29-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Experiencer
I will try to post more often!

I didn't mean for my post to worry you - knocking certainly doesn't imply negative spirit activity in any way. Perhaps there is a spirit around your house who wants to talk to you. It may be that their ability to create these sounds is not consistent and so they may not always be able to respond as you ask them to, but there's no harm in keeping trying!
Old 29-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you on the posting more often

I wasn't really worried, just my attempt at a little humor, and I like that smilie. I didn't get negative feelings at all, more like a " hello ".

In which case, if it was just a " hello " then perhaps they had nothing else to say ? I am amazed at the variety of possibilities of communication with those on the Other Side and I enjoy learning and experiencing them. I will keep trying !

Expect Miracles !