Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Suspended
When my Mum does an abstract painting, I'll see an owl, Dad will see a horse and someone else will see a boat....Mum will see none of them!!
Old 03-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Quagmire

I got a strange feeling watching them the first time and this time around my head tells me Dragon (picture 1 + 3) and Phoenix (picture 2)... but I do not know! so if it is wrong blame my head not me
Old 04-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Boldylocks

I see two large angel-wing looking clouds- and between these "wings" (near the top part) I see three cloud faces that almost look like lamb's faces nestled between the two cloud "wings". There isone large face, but also I see some two smaller lamb's face peering out between the wings below the larger face.

The photos are very beautiful and since I don't believe in cooincidences, I think that this cloud was formed like that as an encouragement to someone liviing in your area. You were fortunate to also notice it.

Thanks for sharing those beautiful photos!
Old 04-02-2012, 07:07 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
I see two large angel-wing looking clouds- and between these "wings" (near the top part) I see three cloud faces that almost look like lamb's faces nestled between the two cloud "wings". There isone large face, but also I see some two smaller lamb's face peering out between the wings below the larger face.

The photos are very beautiful and since I don't believe in cooincidences, I think that this cloud was formed like that as an encouragement to someone liviing in your area. You were fortunate to also notice it.

Thanks for sharing those beautiful photos!

Thanks Boldylocks! I think you're right too. I've never seen a sky like that in my 4 years living there, so I'm blessed to have witnessed it.
Old 13-02-2012, 07:02 PM
TinTin

It's beautiful. I wonder too what kind of energy is that.
Old 13-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Amethyst

Hi Dawn

‘Tis a spectacular sunset. What a beautiful thing to witness.

Nice little bunch here if viewed with patience. I adjusted the colour to better bring them out:

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 13-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Its called Matrixing the mind find shapes its familiar with in anything. Not spirits just a pretty sunset.

Hi Occultist

As you invite the fae into your life and work with the energies of water, fire, earth and air, you might be so pleasantly surprised that these beings can be photographed. It’s up to you to choose to find your own proof of this.

Naturally, the human brain finds shapes it is familiar with.

This can actually prevent a lot of people from seeing nature beings in photos and they can be totally blind to the elementals the first time they look for them, as they can be hidden – in plain sight.

When someone is first shown a photo of tree spirits, the human brain will happily label it as just a tree. Because it recognises a tree, doesn’t usually look any deeper than that, is happy to pigeon hole and compute it as just that - a tree.

So if someone has never seen spirits of a tree before – the human brain has nothing to compare them with and can struggle to process information from another reality. For example, translating into words that accurately reflect what is experienced, seen and felt during meditation, where you can go beyond the mind.

Anyone viewing a nature spirit photo who wishes to experience the ‘Aha!’ moment, may see them if they clear their mind, still the mind chatter and simply allow them to come forward with no preconceived ideas as to what they look like.

If it does not resonate with you that faces in clouds could possibly be air spirits, then perhaps try photographing something in closer proximity.

Like many things, discernment is key. There wouldn’t be a presence, something that could be felt, looking at a matrixed face.

Two houses could have tapping and banging at night.

In one house, it could be a water pipe, rats, a branch brushing up against a window. In the other house it could be spirit trying to get someone’s attention.

Matrixing exists. So too is it a fact that these beings reveal themselves in photos.

An easy experiment to try at home is using smoke as a medium – a smudge stick, incense smoke, cigarette smoke set up before a dark, plain background like a plasma screen.

Or if you can light a fire at home, you may get some fire elementals.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 13-03-2012, 11:48 PM
madein71

I see a person in the 1st photo....across the length of the photo with an arm raised in greeting surrounded by a golden aura and in the 2nd photo i see
a man with longish hair and some type of woven band made around his head with his hand moving downward in a cupping motion....the top 2 photos give me goosebumps and i got nothing on the 3rd photo but a beautiful sunset....sorry
Old 14-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Guide
Thanks for the replies! Next time I'm out in the woods at the local park I will open myself up to them and see if I see any nature spirits around.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:37 PM
justme_jebba

greetings dawn,
yes it is difficult to make out the shapes...in the first one it looks like a navity scene with a teddy bear and woman with a baby bottle holding a child with long gown..... the 2nd one i think i see good enough face of a princess or queen....the bottom one i see as numbers if you look at the dark ones like reading tealeaves..134-58 among the pattern..well im a bit rusty ..i havnt been reading clouds for long while