Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 18-11-2012, 01:55 AM
matos316

What did I see here?

Hello everyone. A bit of a lurker in the forum, but not really here in this sub forum, however, something happened to me tonight that made me have to post here.
I can't believe I am about to post this, since I am as skeptical as it comes about.... everything, but here goes.
I work as a delivery driver, and tonight I was delivering a BBQ grill to a house in a subdivision here in Florida. It was about 6PM, the sun had just set, so the sky was still light, but the ground was getting dark, covered in shadows. In other words, dusk. A big rain had just come through, and I could see it up ahead in the distance. On the other side of the sky it was clear. Anyway, as I am walking between the houses headed to the backyard dragging the grill, and looking down at the ground to make sure I don't trip over something or step in a possible hole, I see a trail of light going through the blades of grass. It looked really thin, but a pretty bright orange color. It was leaving a trail behind it of light as it zig zagged away from me. I didn't think much of it. Must be the reflection of the sun on the wet grass. Until I realized there WAS no sun. It had set. Anyway, I delivered the grill, and was walking back between the houses heading in the opposite direction. When I got to the spot where I had seen the orange light trail, I consciously looked again. I searched but saw nothing. Must have been my imagination. I walk on and there it was again, streaking and zigzagging in front of me for a good distance between the blades of grass. It was pretty clear this time, as I was looking for it. As I am following it with my eyes, I see something out of the corner of my eyes to the right. I look and there, right by the edge of the grass next to the house was a bright blue streak doing the same. I began to laugh, thinking I was going nuts, until I saw the third one. A bright green streak coming down a bush and disappearing at the bottom. I have never been a believer in anything I can't see, and even then I have to go through a whole scientific process of debunking it. I have never been unable to debunk some trick my eyes have played on me.... until now. I know what I saw. I was not imagining it. What it was I am not sure, but I saw it, and my deductive reasoning is not helping me figure this out. Has anyone ever seen something like this?
Old 22-11-2012, 02:29 AM
Knower
Yes! Something similar anyway. Fairies! Yepperz. Good for you! It's such an awesome thing to see. You are very lucky. :o)
Old 22-11-2012, 04:08 AM
Sybilline

No fair! I never see fairies! I've tried everything on the internet!!! :(((

Maybe they are around, I'm just not sensitive enough. I never see any paranormal stuff except in dreams. And well maybe those very few chosen moments in my past.

Nice one by the way, I really love the idea of fairies, and one you saw, orange trail, I imagined it, must be lovely... ♥

P.S. Goodluck with the scientific process... I'm sure they weren't fireflies... :)
Old 23-11-2012, 04:14 AM
Guide
there are other possible explanations. Could be extra dimensional beings. Could be extra terrestrial. Could be both. Are fairies extra dimensional beings? Is there an ethereal realm? Do the fairies come from this realm? What of angels? Are they extra terrestrial inter dimensional beings?

I have had some experiences with extra dimensional beings and I have memories of extra terrestrials. Is this what this gentleman saw? I don't know. It could have been either. We live in a multi dimensional universe (multiverse).

Thanks for sharing.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 23-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
Maybe they are around, I'm just not sensitive enough. I never see any paranormal stuff except in dreams.

As my guide would say: if you see it then you see it, it does not matter where you see it When I first read the OP I thought of leprechauns...
Old 23-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Alwyna

Adamkade, I know of a few nature beings who think WE all are extra terrestrials and can't figure out why we stay so disconnected from the "terre" although we obviously came here in order to interconnect. They wonder if they should believe in us when we behave so unbelievably. It is completely alien to them that so many humans want to leave this alive place and rapturously ascend to somewhere else at this time, instead of staying to lend a hand when it is needed most. When I ask about those coloured lights I am told, it is not always just singled out beings that leave trails and beckonings and wake up calls and dazzles that tickle the awe out of us. They all mostly work well together... something WE wouldn't know much about.
Well that was a grumpy answer. I wonder what is up...

When I wonder that I am told: the magic is everywhere - seeing coloured lights and laughing and going a bit nuts is saner than not seeing them and seeing the GRASS that they were lighting up and laughing would be even crazier and healthier.

Sybilline, some people are seers, some are hearers, some are feelers, some have a nose for things... seeing is not always believing. And all the senses are just bridges anyway, maybe footprints that such beings leave on our souls but not the beings themselves. The contact may be as subtle as the feeling of having your cheek stroked or the back of your neck tickled, or might be a clear idea that presents itself and surprises you. You talk about imagination. Maybe you should trust you imagination more, it sounds like a useful tool. What do you think?
So happy to be here with fellow lurkers and seekers and wonderers...
;)