Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 02-01-2014, 01:04 PM
RaSoul

I'm lost in Energy!

I'm not sure what's going on, but I've been having intense waves of a really good feeling throughout the day. The only time it really simmers is if I do some sort of intense workout or eat high fat foods.

I know it's waves of energy. My hands and feet heat up, and it's almost as if it wants out. Sometimes it's a bit painful.

Am I supposed to do something with it? I really don't know much about this life, but i'm into it. There just isn't anyone in my community that is involved in it.

If you could help, I greatly appreciate it.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Master
It sounds to me like you are a natural healer,,

If your feet and hands are heating up around people, it would seem it is going automatically where it is required to go.
If it is painful ask your team (Spiritual Guides and Guardians Angels) to help tame it down...

If your hands and feet are heating up when on your own, direct it to Mother Earth, just have an 'intention' to send it to Mother Earth.. Or place your hands on your body and see what it feels like, and enjoy the benefits :))

If you are able to stand on grass in bare feet (allowing for not being too cold and no snow)you can ground yourself, although just setting an intention to ground yourself works also...(stand and pretend you have roots coming out of your feet and make like a tree) the roots going into the ground and breathe..It doesnt have to be for long..

I hope that helps some, Have a great day :))
Old 02-01-2014, 08:53 PM
astralmimi

Have you tried a body smudging with a sage bundle? Can aid loosing the grip of negative energy picked up.
Old 03-01-2014, 06:19 AM
Yamah

An intense energy buildup is great if you use it, but can be destructive if you don't get it out. The first step should be to Meditate and Ground. Have you ever attempted either of those?
Old 03-01-2014, 01:43 PM
Pathfinder

I've been having this too, for the past few days. It's quite unusual for me and at times it can get quite dark, being a Scorpio. I talked about it with my 'mentor' and he told me it was likely to be kundelini energy or 'trauma release'. The sensations usually stem from my lower Chakras and then spread out across my upper chest. My feet and hands also usually get quite warm when this is taking place and it can be unusually intense. Something is definitely changing :).