Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 01-07-2012, 01:35 AM
Guide
Dating/Relationships for spiritually aligned people

How do you go about it? I feel like I'm more than most people can handle, and if I really told them what was going on in my head, that they'd have me in a straight jacket.

I mean, just in general, I find it difficult to have a deep conversation with the average person, let alone factoring in the qualities of a person you'd like to see on a regular basis.

Is it to the point where if they're accepting of your spirituality, it's good enough as long as mutual attraction is there, or should you strive for something more?
Old 01-07-2012, 06:27 AM
primrose

I would go with if they're accepting of your spirituality along with mutual attraction it will work. I speak from experience.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:35 AM
Nada

Let's see...

People with certain religious beliefs, usually meet their "similar" kinds at their worshiping place.

So~~~, if you are into this kind of metaphysic or new age spirituality, go to yoga, meditation, healing, new age group/meetups, internet, or something similar.
In fact, there are more women in those places that men.

You just need ONE right woman (Or do you need more?).
Keep searching.
She is out there.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:24 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal coil
How do you go about it? I feel like I'm more than most people can handle, and if I really told them what was going on in my head, that they'd have me in a straight jacket.

I mean, just in general, I find it difficult to have a deep conversation with the average person, let alone factoring in the qualities of a person you'd like to see on a regular basis.

Is it to the point where if they're accepting of your spirituality, it's good enough as long as mutual attraction is there, or should you strive for something more?

Hello

I can speak from 31 years with the only man I have ever been with. We walk very much "Two" paths on the spiritual level but we are a couple in all ways one could ever hope to be. We have that place of trust and respects that we can go our own paths and have understanings in the main areas of life that matter.

I do not have the deep spiritual conversations with him I have friends for that and I have a spiritual center for that. As he has friends to talk tennis ext with. We have three kids and we even before they came alone had good foundations of communications.

I just got back from a spiritual journey to England where to many's surprise me mate let me travel freely with another man in total trust I would be safe. Someone I met on SF some year's ago now that I only know on line, but that trust was there. Its not something many would allow their mate to have it seems as there is a lot of not so nice comments made but I did it and had the time of me life.

In any good realationship balance and trust are the keys to make it work. One has to have that place of trust as the foundation and know that one can communicate those feelings even if at times they are not always maybe fully understood. I know that with me mate as a Medium and he being very closed to wanting to feel that part of his being its not always easy for him living with me but he too trusts me that I am ok as me.

We so seek that Soul Mate that one that matches to us but I found that the opposite to me was the best personally for me. I can not imagine being with another Medium in life I like the differeneces and I have a good foundation of friends to balance the spiritual side of me out.

Lynn