Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 12-12-2012, 04:15 AM
Wherever we are, that's where we are.
Life is pretty simple.
Stay happy and still...a quiet heart is a receptive heart.
Any shift that may happen could be as sweet as looking into a baby's smiling eyes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Please do not be too worried or anxious, Your evolution and role will be established in the natural course of events , My inner voices suggest to me that everything transpires as it should, whether we understand and accept it or not. I think everyone will be more than ready for the new and exciting age of Aquarius.

Many Old established modes of operation have been swept away or faded naturally already , The ground continues to be prepared for something new and wonderful. teething pains, growing pains are to be expected and we have all witnessed and personally felt these sensations ,

"Old" thread, but topic still relevant;
this post was so soothing for me to read right now. Thank you, Neville.
Old 22-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Seeker

Well, thanks to everyone who has responded to me :)

So! What now?

21.12.2012 was the saddest anti climax ever! I admit to being relieved that Planet X didn't show up but nothing? Not even a showing of the Northern Lights?
Old 22-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue flotsam

So! What now?

21.12.2012 was the saddest anti climax ever! I admit to being relieved that Planet X didn't show up but nothing? Not even a showing of the Northern Lights?

blue flotsam, don't despair! Please.

I have a feeling that you will be aware of something, not the northern lights or an emergence of a planet x, but allow the energy to come to you. It's there for you.
Old 22-12-2012, 11:10 PM
darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
blue flotsam, don't despair! Please.

I have a feeling that you will be aware of something, not the northern lights or an emergence of a planet x, but allow the energy to come to you. It's there for you.
I agree. The week leading up to the 21 shed light on a lot of things that were all wrong in my life. Now I can change. I believe its there for everyone.
Old 24-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
It's a celestial (cosmic alignment) date rather than a date with destiny.
The Mayans have tried to reaffirm that point recently to clairify the significance in their calendar.

A new age beginning.

The ancients believed it is a date with destiny (ancestors descend onto earth) as well as a celestial date, as do modern maya, hopi, chinese and native americans. I figure whoever said this was trying to keep people in the dark to sacred traditions or perhaps it was misinterpreted.
Old 24-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
So now I am worried that I dont know what is going to happen and what will be expected of me, and mostly, are my vibrations high enough? How do I raise them? Do I need to?

I am equally excited and worried about what 21.12.20 might bring and if I really am a Lightworker I want to give my all in this. How do I prepare myself?

I believe we have been preparing already, and many are on different levels. There are few light workers that have activated their DNA's and who are in their light bodies enough to be able to assist in a larger conscious way right now, otherwise most are still on their way there. Anyways throughout your transformation you can still heal the earth, and send love and compassion to your people. If you have come through it,
they are in great need of assistance now.
Old 24-12-2012, 06:54 PM
Ciqala

Quote:

So! What now?

Just because you did not see it does not mean nothing happened
I am a heyoka light worker of sirian dna (not many of us) and I think it's because of that, that it's happened faster for me, I'm needed to assist for the beginning earth changes.
There are still a lot of people asleep and DNA's started altering (for those asleep) in a big way just yesterday, prior the focus was mainly on the earth.
There is a lot going on now, the 21st was the start of a very big transmutation and days prior countless number of beings and angels descended onto earth to assist. Time is speeding up as planned and our DNA's are being changed...
Anyways, keep the faith, there is a worldwide ascension coming soon, but obviously these are going to be some dark days. Our guides are going to be extra busy, and people are going to be experiencing pain as they quicken into their light bodies.
Old 30-12-2012, 04:09 AM
Seeker

Thank you all for posting on my thread, it makes very interesting reading.

I pray that you are right and that things are beginning to change. Sadly I have not seen any evidence of this.

I read the headlines on line and I am questioning 'did this take place in England?' repeatedly! Such dreadful crimes in a country which I would have thought one of the safest in the world and I am sad and shocked at the things that take place.

It is difficult to explain but I feel I am living in a totally foreign country and I don't understand the language. I feel totally alone. :(
Old 30-12-2012, 04:45 AM
Master

blue flotsam, I am sorry you are struggling with the changes but I think you are more aware - being in a foreign country and not understanding the language? I would say that your vibrations have truly shifted and you are adjusting to them, it takes time and effort but you are well on the right lines.

Crime will continue, wars will continue, we haven't arrived at Utopia, we are called to be in the world, earth beings, and bring the love of the divine to a disordered world.

Be kind to yourself as you continue to grow and adjust in the coming days.