Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-12-2016, 03:15 AM
Administrator
from darkness into light we go...

"As I step into the darkness, I realized.... I’m not alone. Something lurks all around me, As I walk I stumble, fall and remain there. As I lay there with all this invading presence about me... I did fear greatly.

"A softly spoken voice said to me, 'let there be light' and in an instant I am illuminated by a candle that shines before me, as I heard the invading presence speak a voiceless sound... I still did fear greatly"...

"As the candle light danced the shadows moved, I lay still so the shadows could not see me lest they cause me to be troubled by there presence... Again I did fear greatly"...

"After some time the candle went out and the shadows disappeared only to be replaced with silence and stillness in an endless void of darkness, yet the light within was still aglow, and a voice said from the deep, 'Why did you fear so?' and thus was the first great question... and my fear was thus replaced with curiosity"
Old 13-12-2016, 05:07 AM
Administrator
Darkness is not the enemy, it is the hoarder of the mysterious hidden depths of knowledge that is within you, light does not define what you know but what is still to be uncovered, thus every time you focus your light bearing gift to the darkest reaches of your soul you open up doors to unfathomable wisdom -Heart
Old 13-12-2016, 05:43 AM
Master
You could start a poetry thread for all your free flow, streams of consciousness you have opened too heart.

But then you might like putting it here.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 13-12-2016, 06:03 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
Darkness is not the enemy, it is the hoarder of the mysterious hidden depths of knowledge that is within you, light does not define what you know but what is still to be uncovered, thus every time you focus your light bearing gift to the darkest reaches of your soul you open up doors to unfathomable wisdom -Heart

You don't understand what's dark mean to a person or consciousness? It won't give you wisdom so don't get a wrong perception that as it as a teacher to you or others. So excuse me to be not moderate. Whenever I have darkness covered in my inner self there's sickness feel and blocked my version to the outside world. And only evil gods/spirits practice dark energy or using dark energy to cover herself or packing full inside their bodies. So just an advice and my opinion.
Old 13-12-2016, 06:23 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
You don't understand what's dark mean to a person or consciousness? It won't give you wisdom so don't get a wrong perception that as it as a teacher to you or others. So excuse me to be not moderate. Whenever I have darkness covered in my inner self there's sickness feel and blocked my version to the outside world. And only evil gods/spirits practice dark energy or using dark energy to cover herself or packing full inside their bodies. So just an advice and my opinion.

your question must mean you misunderstand the light I bring into my words in this thread

maybe you reread my wording, this time with light in your heart, then you will see... there is no mention of darkness's intentions, only that with which you perceive, I offer you no evil intent just love
Old 13-12-2016, 06:26 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
You could start a poetry thread for all your free flow, streams of consciousness you have opened too heart.

But then you might like putting it here.

I will try to come down off my high horse and ground for a while lol

thank you naturesflow
Old 13-12-2016, 06:55 AM
Master
Quote:
I will try to come down off my high horse and ground for a while lol

thank you naturesflow

That was the most perfect answer heart...I am giggling my little pants off here. (Figure of speech by the way)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 13-12-2016, 07:44 AM
Suspended
Quote:
your question must mean you misunderstand the light I bring into my words in this thread

maybe you reread my wording, this time with light in your heart, then you will see... there is no mention of darkness's intentions, only that with which you perceive, I offer you no evil intent just love

Yes, heart I just read your last post instead of the first one. I prefer you name it as low tide or turning tide or raising tide or tide peak instead of darkness or shadow. It's because it may let others to think differently especially in spirituality or energy outlook thread.

And I agreed with what you said. Good luck my friend.
Old 13-12-2016, 08:32 AM
Master
Quote:

But wait!

What if there is no such thing as dark and light heart?

TO me what is unknown is often named darkness, and what is known is often named light. Humans call things things all the time..

INfinite wisdom taught me it creates itself..

Old 13-12-2016, 09:03 AM
Suspended
naturesflow,

What's mean by "darkness is not the enemy " that's why I response to him. And he said, not talking of darkness, what's the meaning here? Or just to trick or mis-written something?