Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-11-2016, 09:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamKey
Telling someone to seek therapy often comes with a pre-embedded stigmatization, that there is something 'wrong' with someone, when in reality it's just things that consciousness (what we all are) isn't fully conscious of.
I wasn't in any way implying that there was something 'wrong' with the OP.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeautifulsacred
I wasn't in any way implying that there was something 'wrong' with the OP.

My intention wasn't to imply you did. Sorry if it came across that way. Maybe some therapy would help him.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Word up. The issue is that the universe is split between conscious and unconscious. We are born into an energy field that wants to put us asleep, spiritually speaking, for lack of a better way of saying it. Depending on how and why we become unconscious, meaning, how and why consciousness falls asleep through your human form, you will mirror the division of the planet in a unique individual way.

To label anything a thought 'disorder' is misguided. The universe is perfectly ordered, including every person on the planet at all times. Being conscious of 'disorders', spirit invasions, demons, gods, guides, guardians, and angels doesn't make you a person in consciousness. Identification with the person (consciousness under the delusion of being a separate person) is the issue, and only consciousness can clear the way to a less divisive spiritual field.

At the same time, consciousness isn't concerned about clearing the spiritual field. It isn't 'in consciousness', rather, it is the consciousness where this field apparently exists. When the human form realizes it is consciousness, clearing the spiritual field can happen, but not out of some desire to save the world. Indeed, what you are is not in this world, and doesn't need to be saved.
I can only speak for myself. I am very knowledgeable of the mental health profession; both the mainstream psychological community
and esoteric psychological views. I see what you are talking about as "spiritual psychology" which is a growing field of endeavor.
Personally I would like to keep it simple; that is why I initially said, in post #12 of this thread, a lot of this depends on faith and
what you believe. Again, I can only speak for myself.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
My intention wasn't to imply you did. Sorry if it came across that way. Maybe some therapy would help him.
Oh, okay. Thanks for the clarification.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:25 PM
Deactivated Account
I don't think that stabbing yourself in the wrists is something guardian angels, should they really exist, would suggest to you or anyone. Even from a Christian perspective, it is said that Satan masquerades as an angel of light. I also like to think the real Michael and Gabriel may possibly get a heart attack out of shock if they found out they were associated with such behavior.

As for how to get rid of that ''thing'', well that's competely up to you as it depends on your own beliefs. But I personally believe calling God/Jesus to rid you of those negative things should work the best.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:37 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
I can only speak for myself. I am very knowledgeable of the mental health profession; both the mainstream psychological community
and esoteric psychological views. I see what you are talking about as "spiritual psychology" which is a growing field of endeavor.
Personally I would like to keep it simple; that is why I initially said, in post #12 of this thread, a lot of this depends on faith and
what you believe. Again, I can only speak for myself.

Simplicity is a good thing. I went through a pretty harrowing spirit/soul dilemma in life, so can resonate with the OP. The phenomenon itself is understandable, and understanding paves the way to clarity, love, and personal fulfillment in emptiness.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:43 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
I'm not sure who they were, I heard 3 different names, Michael, Gabriel, and Xander

If you aren't sure of who they are (in their relationship with you) how can you know their intent? You need to initiate contact with them and ask simple but binary questions. "Are you prepared to help me?"

What leads you to think they are willing to help you? To act for your good?

I have to say it seems strange (to me only, others may find differently) that spirits would sign themselves off with Archangel names (the first two). I had to meditate long
to discover the names of my spirit helpers. They would probably be meaningless to anyone else. (This isn't to confuse them with entities I may meet during pathworking.)

Old 09-11-2016, 10:43 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I don't think that stabbing yourself in the wrists is something guardian angels, should they really exist, would suggest to you or anyone. Even from a Christian perspective, it is said that Satan masquerades as an angel of light. I also like to think the real Michael and Gabriel may possibly get a heart attack out of shock if they found out they were associated with such behavior.

As for how to get rid of that ''thing'', well that's competely up to you as it depends on your own beliefs. But I personally believe calling God/Jesus to rid you of those negative things should work the best.

I have Jesus' phone number here if you need it
Old 09-11-2016, 10:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
If you aren't sure of who they are (in their relationship with you) how can you know their intent? You need to initiate contact with them and ask simple but binary questions. "Are you prepared to help me?"

What leads you to think they are willing to help you? To do good for you?

I think the more pertinent issue is what in his soul environment caused the attraction. If what is being attracted is undesirable (if the thoughts these energies are sharing with you are unwanted, which is what a split mind is), then addressing the reason for the attraction is how you heal the division in the mind.

The idea there are 'energy entities' ( like spirits and ghosts and guardians and whatever) is a misnomer, as everything that manifests, ultimately speaking, is consciousness itself. How consciousness manifests through the human aura/mind (I call it your spiritual DNA footprint), can lead to all sorts of very interesting experiences, and all sorts of misinterpretations and confusion about those experiences, but also opportunities to explore the cutting edge of consciousness, your creation, where both positive and negative energies exist in relation to the person.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:21 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Even from a Christian perspective, it is said that Satan masquerades as an angel of light.

This is extremely interesting to me, there was one night I was told Satan was pretending to be him and trying to get me to make deals with him. He kept telling me not to listen to him.

the devil seemed to keep calling out my name too "Hey Steve" "Hey Steve" "Hey Steve"