Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-11-2016, 04:08 PM
Pathfinder
Was I punished for my sins?

Earlier this summer wasn't the best time for me, its when I first became telepathly connected to my spirit guide and/or guardian angel.

they were quite upset with me for awhile and asked me to stab myself twice in each wrist and then search through boxes in my garage and at the bottom of one box there was a wooden Cross that I bled on.

Shortly after that they had me go into really mudy area by the water down the street I kept sinking into the mud and was completely covered in mud, and when I got out the words 'Walk of Shame' appeared into my mind. I had to walk barefoot all the way home covered in mud

I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on this?
Old 09-11-2016, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
Earlier this summer wasn't the best time for me, its when I first became telepathly connected to my spirit guide and/or guardian angel.

they were quite upset with me for awhile and asked me to stab myself twice in each wrist and then search through boxes in my garage and at the bottom of one box there was a wooden Cross that I bled on.

Shortly after that they had me go into really mudy area by the water down the street I kept sinking into the mud and was completely covered in mud, and when I got out the words 'Walk of Shame' appeared into my mind. I had to walk barefoot all the way home covered in mud

I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on this?

Please look up for a therapist, this sounds like schizophrenia, just to have the best opinion available.

From a spiritual side, guides and guardian angels are made of Love, they would never tell you to hurt yourself or others. Please look for a priest also, perhaps you experienced some kind of demon possession episode.
Old 09-11-2016, 04:59 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
Please look up for a therapist, this sounds like schizophrenia, just to have the best opinion available.

From a spiritual side, guides and guardian angels are made of Love, they would never tell you to hurt yourself or others. Please look for a priest also, perhaps you experienced some kind of demon possession episode.

That was the only bad experience, the next day they tried to help me because they felt bad what happened, they also wanted me to go to confession as a Catholic and confess all my sins.

They also told me things like I need to guard my heart

I also had no idea there was a Cross in the bottom of that box they had me look through

I think maybe it was a sign I need to have faith?
Old 09-11-2016, 05:03 PM
Pathfinder
I'm not sure who they were, I heard 3 different names, Michael, Gabriel, and Xander
Old 09-11-2016, 05:17 PM
Deactivated Account

A lot of negative entities will pose as guides. I know that from experience (understatement!). Personally, I think listening to these spirit beings can be dangerous, they tell you things which you take as fact and then you get lost in the madness that they start to weave around you.

For sure, you were not contacting the real Michael and Gabriel. This is a widespread problem. I'd suggest to quit contact with these entities and focus on building yourself up positively from the inside. Sounds if you were willing to stab yourself then you might possibly have depression.
Old 09-11-2016, 05:24 PM
Master

No guide, angel would ever tell you to do something like this unless it is to wake you up so you are true yourself and kind to yourself which you were not. In other words they will feed you more illusions so you wake up.
Old 09-11-2016, 05:32 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelwen
A lot of negative entities will pose as guides. I know that from experience (understatement!). Personally, I think listening to these spirit beings can be dangerous, they tell you things which you take as fact and then you get lost in the madness that they start to weave around you.

For sure, you were not contacting the real Michael and Gabriel. This is a widespread problem. I'd suggest to quit contact with these entities and focus on building yourself up positively from the inside. Sounds if you were willing to stab yourself then you might possibly have depression.

No way, I'm speechless right now. They were hostle a lot of the time, calling me a peice of ****, a scumbag, and a dumbass.

They would talk to me non stop and would tell me you're not going to sleep when I wanted too.

They kept asking me if I was going to help earth reach Ascension.

At one point they wanted me to surrender to God too.

I also had experiences like they were looking through my eyes as they would start to burn and tear up while they were staring something at the wall and I would see different things.

Like a painting on my wall looked like a holographic face that was similar to Jack Skellinton's from the Night Before Christmas

For most of October they were talking all the time

And all my all this stuff like I had to allow or deny access for my TF to access my mind and how I had to be able to see when my TF was lying to me or not.

I also tend to see Eagles a lot. Like this one shirt I wore the other week had a Bald Eagle and it says Let your Spirit Soar.

I was also shown different images of pokemon like Mewtwo and Dark Mewtwo, and Lugia and Shadow Lugia

All times I felt an incredible alot of pressure in my entire mind.
Old 09-11-2016, 06:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Yeah sounds like negative entities. They like to mess with you, pretend to be good sometimes, be evil other times, and try to make you feel special by getting you involved in this 'ascension' stuff (which btw is a load of **). They just want you to transfer them to others so they can wreck their lives too. All they want is power and control, and to cause mayhem and mass destruction. There definitely IS a hierarchy but it's an evil hierarchy, with earthbound ghosts on the lowest level, and high ranking devils on the highest level. The poor ghosts carry out the orders of the devils, pretending to be guides. But they are far from it.

As for this twin flame business, been there too. Personally I think it just gets you even more mixed up in this false light matrix.... I'm done with it all now. Taking my eyes off all this rubbish and aiming for complete liberation.
Old 09-11-2016, 06:30 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelwen
Yeah sounds like negative entities. They like to mess with you, pretend to be good sometimes, be evil other times, and try to make you feel special by getting you involved in this 'ascension' stuff (which btw is a load of **). They just want you to transfer them to others so they can wreck their lives too. All they want is power and control, and to cause mayhem and mass destruction. There definitely IS a hierarchy but it's an evil hierarchy, with earthbound ghosts on the lowest level, and high ranking devils on the highest level. The poor ghosts carry out the orders of the devils, pretending to be guides. But they are far from it.

As for this twin flame business, been there too. Personally I think it just gets you even more mixed up in this false light matrix.... I'm done with it all now. Taking my eyes off all this rubbish and aiming for complete liberation.

Thanks for this post, I just read up on entities and this sounds exactly what I've been going through.
Old 09-11-2016, 06:43 PM
Pathfinder
Is there anyway I can get help removing this entity, their were having a massive negative effect on my life.

Like they would talk to me non stop, tell me I was going to Hell, that I was lucky to be alive, that they were going to kick my *** etc.

and sometimes it felt like they were looking through my eyes