Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-11-2016, 09:53 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I looked it up on google, there seem to be a lot of ways to manifest your desires, why are there so many?
Old 06-11-2016, 10:53 PM
Lorelyen

Because a lot of them are snake-oil, if you have need of that.

Old 06-11-2016, 10:56 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Isn't there a chance the law of manifestation can have multiple ways of working
Old 07-11-2016, 12:46 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
how do I shape reality to be what I want

Back you your original question

by realising you are one with all and everything, that you are more than the sum total of your entire being including your thinking and thought patterns
that everything that has happened and will happen is in the here and now, (the trilogy of three... past presence and future as one entity)

you become (this entity) by combining in perfect harmony the three aspects of your being.... mind body and spirit, without harmony or balance of these three your thoughts will manifest in inharmonious ways 99.99 times out of a hundred with a glimpse of truth in between them

understand the relationship between the mind body and spirit, understand each one on there own how they work and why, and as you do you will come to see the simplicity of manifesting
Old 07-11-2016, 12:54 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Where do I start
Old 07-11-2016, 01:09 AM
Knower

I doubt anyone alive can truly know the nature of reality the only thing I've learned is that thought can seem to influence it now I want to know how much can thought influence reality

Have you truly explored the nature of reality?...it's rhetorical ...you have not

you seek to change that which you do not yet comprehend

Do you truly believe that no one alive can know the nature of reality?...really?
I would suggest that your not looking hard enough...just my opinion..it's not personal

thought influences ones environment there is no secret in this

Shivatar may have it right ...you are not ready .....but who am I...no body...take it with a grain of salt....there is no malice in this...

it may be that your soil is not moist enough to germinate this seed....
and it may be, that I am a fool

Love
acorn
Old 07-11-2016, 02:17 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
Back you your original question

by realising you are one with all and everything, that you are more than the sum total of your entire being including your thinking and thought patterns
that everything that has happened and will happen is in the here and now, (the trilogy of three... past presence and future as one entity)

you become (this entity) by combining in perfect harmony the three aspects of your being.... mind body and spirit, without harmony or balance of these three your thoughts will manifest in inharmonious ways 99.99 times out of a hundred with a glimpse of truth in between them

understand the relationship between the mind body and spirit, understand each one on there own how they work and why, and as you do you will come to see the simplicity of manifesting

Where did you learn this, heart?
Old 07-11-2016, 03:40 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by beesliketoplay
Where did you learn this, heart?

I too asked the same question ask21771 is now seeking answers too and I sought to answer it no matter what the outcome, even if I were to lose my marbles I would know the answer to the hidden truths behind this question, I studied, researched archives, listened to others and anything with the words...

'thought', 'mind', 'heart' and 'manifest', in the process of doing this I learnt that to manifest with your thoughts we all need to be: 'tolerant' 'compassionate' 'loving' and 'understanding' to imply hate anger and frustration into a manifestation is insane so any of these forms of negative energy must first be subdued within the mind, this.... takes time

It is literally dogmas, documents and tons of books Ive read on this subject
of all of them the most simplest of them all is a book called 'Thought Power'

try not to judge the information in it but read it with an open heart, if it inspires you to question yourself then good. its in pdf so is easy to print off

http://www.dlshq.org/download/thought_power.pdf
Old 07-11-2016, 04:01 AM
Suspended

Thanks heart.
Old 07-11-2016, 04:09 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Where do I start

you have a small question here to which the answer is far from being so. to answer it I will have to give you small answers

the fact that you are aware of the potential to manifest from thought is even possible is where I would start, with your thoughts, watch them come and go within your mind and try not to attach yourself to them.

Sounds far too easy doesn't it? this process is, what is hard if not almost impossible to do is to keep track of the ones that make you do things without you realising it or you find yourself daydreaming, the best ones are when you have been driving for half an hour without knowledge of how you got there, or lol... time just slipped you by, ever wondered why that happens?

question your thoughts that enter your mind and ask the all time favorite one 'why?'
when a thought inspires you to act upon it 'why?'
when a thought stirs the emotions ask it 'why?'
try not to move the thoughts along as you will inspire the mind to create more

treat each thought like it is a cloud in the sky, its high up out of your reach, it has colour, texture, size and shape its contents... endless potential, yet you observe it appear, stay for a while then disappear.... just as a thought does within the mind. you do this without fear or doubt or attachment

why am I asking you to let go of your thoughts when you are asking on how to manifest from them?

in order to manifest you need to still the mind, unlearn it, let a lot of your thoughts go and regain control of the mind. the mind is a tool for transformation so you should logicly see... clarity of mind is an important one

ps, everything you do from here on.... is all about energy... look for the empty space between the thoughts... that is where you will find time and space have no meaning