Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-11-2016, 12:15 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
First and foremost we love you here in spiritual forums and many other posters who no longer post here have gone through similar things. There was one very good poster we all guided who had a neighbor problem and tried to solve it through energy work. Our advice supported by so many others who had done it themselves, including myself, was to avoid the energy work and just move...but your situation is different.

Now, I suspect I will offend you not because I am offensive but because of your inner plaque which effects your thinking. Energy is not the problem; energy is just a tool we create and manipulate infinitely without any end. The real problem is that inner plaque on your soul.

Your soul is pure like all our souls are, but the plaque on top of it makes you easily sensitive and offended by others; a thoughtless slight by a stranger who didn't mean anything by it really grades on you. It's not their fault and it's not your fault, it really is that perception of yours.

What I recommend is really don't spend any more money on energy work. The people who do it, like myself, do it for free. The people who do it for money are pretty much fraudulent. Think about it if you had the gift to cure people and make them happy would you charge them to do it? Knowing that same gift makes you happy not relying on money?

So, other than that really clear the plaque with ambrosia. A local God can give it to you for free. Everyone on Earth has telepathy right now, so hit them up for the ambrosia to clear your energy. It's free.
I'm not offended because this doesn't resonate with me but I will say my piece. The reason I asked for perspective is because I did not want a reading of me and did not give permission to be read and so an energetic exchange of services would not occur, I only wanted perspective from others from their experiences or point of view. I believe in and follow the law of balance or give and take, services rendered must be paid for in some way or another because to give it free is to mark as no value. Here however I am not asking for services, just perspective
Old 02-11-2016, 02:22 AM
Merlini

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluerayAngel
I don't try to be either s good or bad person, just average

That is the point, sometimes you want to be one way and the settings within you r set differently either bt default or accident. Hence see it as aura and photosynthesis...
You could be emitting a color ie red that causes others to attack like a bull would in spain...

it is said no white pants after labor day, well if you didnt know you would be approached or hassled about.

same goes with many ways to be seen with,... what m saying, and my previous post was like a pan flick, is for you to asses where u stand at things and if there isnt something hidden deep within that goes against it like the root of plant

meaning to say, it is in your power, and others just act on it
Old 16-11-2016, 11:23 PM
Seeker

Then that is not my fault if I am unaware of it. I have already done what I have needed to remove anything that I may have been doing wrong. The rest falls upon others, so is not my fault and therefore not important, if they are reacting then it falls upon them to make changes within themselves, I can't do that for them if that is the case.
Old 17-11-2016, 01:24 PM
Master
I don`t know you or your situation and I`m sure you are lovely but Just a thought; some people try to only find the answers in all the spiritual stuff as to why things happen to them and how to protect themselves, ie shields and anti vampiric things, crystals and so on. Sometimes it is all that stuff that puts others off or draws the wrong people. Life`s problems are usually about how we live not which colour we paint our lounge. It can be due to how we talk to people, who we mix with, or don`t. Most of the problems in life, are simply problems with how we live our life and have nothing to do with `spiritual` things at all. Maybe ask these people who are letting you down so much and stealing your energy, what is wrong first?
Old 17-11-2016, 08:44 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Greenslade would you care to elaborate more on this concept of yours please?
For example, illustration purposes only. If I called you an idiot, how would you feel? More importantly, what happened? The chances are that you'd take offense and one of the underlying causes of that might be that your self confidence or empowerment isn't all it could be. You decide to have a full-blown argument and energy system will build up between us, and your attention will be on arguing back. The more you argue the more there is to argue against and before you know it you're feeling ill because of it. You then feel as though you've had a negative experience and that will have its own impact.

That's the way energy systems work, energy flows where the attention goes.

Now then, let's turn all of that around. "You're an idiot." You realise that it's not about you and you take it as an opportunity to learn about yourself - your confidence/empowerment could use a boost. You learn something about me (I'm really the idiot, not you). That sets up a very different energy system, one where you learn about yourself and others and one which you can grow from. Because your attention is on growth that's where the energy will flow.

If you do something similar with all those 'negative' people and situations and turn them around to suit you so that you can gain something, they're not so 'negative' after all. We are, after all, here to 'learn the lessons' etc. The people and situations still keep coming but your whole experience of them is very different, you create an energy system of personal growth rather than one of 'negativity'. So the next 'negative' that happens all you have to do is think "What can I gain something from that which will benefit me?"
Old 18-11-2016, 03:12 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
I will try to remain as positive as I can here so please bear with me. Along my soul journey I have developed strong reflective shields, I do my best to keep my energies clean and to remove negative or vampiric persons or situations from my life. You would think by my age and with my experience and awareness it wouldn't happen but it does. No matter what I do, I become a target for negative persons or situations. I am misjudged or misunderstood or have been discredited or humiliated somewhere by some other person. What I don't understand is why it keeps happening? I don't focus on it and I've even gone so far to have myself healed by a psychic surgeon to try and help this issue. I have had implants removed from my energy fields. And even looked at my personal blueprints for life experiences and lessons but nothing. Yet it still happens. I don't have an explanation for why it happens still. Perhaps others can offer a perspective on why it may be happening?

Everything rests upon a belief - now take away that belief - and what do you have left?
Old 18-11-2016, 05:04 AM
Master
Quote:
I will try to remain as positive as I can here so please bear with me. Along my soul journey I have developed strong reflective shields, I do my best to keep my energies clean and to remove negative or vampiric persons or situations from my life. You would think by my age and with my experience and awareness it wouldn't happen but it does. No matter what I do, I become a target for negative persons or situations. I am misjudged or misunderstood or have been discredited or humiliated somewhere by some other person. What I don't understand is why it keeps happening? I don't focus on it and I've even gone so far to have myself healed by a psychic surgeon to try and help this issue. I have had implants removed from my energy fields. And even looked at my personal blueprints for life experiences and lessons but nothing. Yet it still happens. I don't have an explanation for why it happens still. Perhaps others can offer a perspective on why it may be happening?

When we are born we become a product of life and its responses, so we are moulded by our earliest memories. We create a picture and an understanding of ourselves through the external reflections that are already in existence and creating life that we become aware of as ourselves.

When we let go of the surface ideas of protection, one can go deeper in themselves and really explore what is moving underneath all that. Often those shields will be holding in place something we may learn of ourselves to end something in us that is reflecting unknown to us. In the building of our sense of self, we are both conscious and unconscious of what is in us. So life and experiences show us much of how we feel, what we want, what we don't want and what reflection we are taking from them. When you really begin to investigate your own inward reflections deeper, there lies the potential to release and bring change from within.

In reflection of your sharing this question arose in the question you asked at the end.

How does it feel to continually have to deal with this?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 18-11-2016, 05:55 AM
Deactivated Account

I disagree with the majority.

You have no control over people, with the law of attraction, with voo doo or anything else. People have free will. They can decide to be jerks, that is not your fault and often times has nothing to do with you.

I can see from your thread, that people are highly sensitive to your energy.

If it's true that you continuously attract attacks and negative people, then it means you are a true Empath and Lightworker. If you aren't exaggerating, then you have a very rare gift here.

That happens, when you are a like a giant Light Beacon, flashing your light strobes and very intense energy, intrusively outwards to all the people surrounding you. You're more like a Phoenix, flying in and burning up everyone and everything around you, causing them to react and say, "go away, Phoenix, we're not ready for you".

It turns you into a gigantic mirror, so when people interact with you, all they see is themselves and all their faults are blindingly lit up and brought to the surface, and your light is so blinding to them, that it raises their hackles, they get defensive, and many people do not like being put in the spotlight, so they attack. The darkness they point out in you is the darkness they see in themselves.
You have an important purpose, to basically transform all the people arround you, even if it is extremely unpleasant process. You are a beacon of light sent here to destruct and destroy their human attachments and faults and force them to awaken, forcing people to take a look at themselves. It's RARE because not a lot of people can handle carrying around that much transformation energy.

That means you just have a very powerful energy, and a special spiritual gift that you need to learn to contain and cope with.

Maybe you've been guarding yourself from other energies, but you haven't been focusing on taming down your energies in public and protecting other people from yourself.

I have that gift as well, it's a part of being Heyoka and having such intense energy. Sometimes my mere presence and energy can damage people, and that is something I have to be very cautious about in my interactions with others. The energy I carry is completely transformative, and that may be a good thing, but it's painful to people who are not ready to change. And it can hurt people if I am not in control of that energy.

The destruction part of transformation is exactly the kind of thing that no one wants, but it's the most important part of the process....
The darkness that you attract... may be painful, but you wouldn't be attracting it if you weren't destined to turn it into light. I'm telling you, it is a rare lifepath. Not many people can act like sponges and take in that much negativity and learn to turn it into light, but that is probably exactly what you are meant to do,
and it may suck for you right now,
but you will eventually figure it out and will be one of the most powerful Shamans alive.
I don't mean to raise your ego or anything, but it's true. Light is born from the darkness.
Old 18-11-2016, 10:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Nobody can make you feel anything. Even though someone's words and actions are aimed at humiliating and discrediting you, you don't have to take it that way - how you take it is your choice. You could just as easily take something very different from it, such as recognising that you're not the kind of person who would do that to someone else. That's a positive thought and a lesson to be learned. What they say and how they act is a reflection of them not you, how you deal with it is a reflection of you so how do you want to reflect yourself out? As someone that can deal with it, that isn't going to become caught up in their dramas or perhaps become a scapegoat for their personal issues? Perhaps as someone that those sticks and stones won't break any bones of? That will give you the strength to deal with them more effectively.

On the other hand I've dished out this sorta stuff myself as well as now having to put up with it... to try to wash it away as if I'm allowed to do it to others even though I don't want others to do it to me doesn't seem as satisfying any more. And yeah I know, I'm supposed to be self righteous as if I would never do anything similar and act like a virtuous victim but to be honest... even I don't believe my own ** any more. But it is just as well, I think, because for as long as I want to pretend nothing is wrong things will be wrong sigh. Maybe it is better to just hurt about what I hurt about instead of whitewashing it.... that also gives me a chance to remember and be more merciful when the tables are turned... or failing that maybe I will at least be selfish and act in my own best interests, and just not do things that are going to boomerang back at me.
Old 18-11-2016, 10:20 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Yet it still happens. I don't have an explanation for why it happens still.
Here is my perspective - I think that it would be more useful to learn how to completely ignore it instead of learn how to make it not happen. Because when it doesn't matter anymore who says what, it doesn't matter that it happens. And it's the best shield one can have. If you still pay attention to something it means that it touches you somehow and the amount of things you have done to protect yourself against something that actually can't harm you and you note in your head each incident shows that you are very focused on it. It's not worth it, go , live have fun and leave grumpy people behind whenever you encounter them!