Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 23-11-2015, 05:34 PM
Experiencer

Expanding Earth

Hang on to your hats and buckle up. You're about to get your mind blown!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfB...l8G -1ZLXGEP2

So there's a theory that says the earth is expanding and has been for millions of years. The link above goes to a playlist of videos where this dude shows the planet expanding, using data from NASA and other scientific researchers.

Not only that but it has videos showing the moon, Mars, and other celestial bodies all showing the same signs of expansion. Pretty crazy junk.

I never believed the teaching of continental drift even when I was in grade school. It made no sense. These videos show the first evidence I'm aware of that show beyond a shadow of a doubt that continental drift is false and that celestial bodies really do expand.

If you take a look at the videos, you can skip the proton video (although it's interesting) and the last two on mars (they are the same as the other one).

But what are your thoughts on all this?
Old 24-11-2015, 01:28 AM
Suspended

Radiation increase.

Evolution of the spatial creation involved millions of years of cooling.

Scientists on Earth removed millions of years of cooling, therefore Earth has not been expanding for millions of years, it only happened when you introduced nuclear fuel to Earth.

On Earth Scientists changed the transmitted cooled radiation atmospheric interaction into a heated exchange.

Life on Earth changed, for nuclear fuel is not natural to the life of Planet Earth...it belongs in out of space as a natural creation caused by destruction.

Years ago spiritually I was notified due to a psychic experience that involved a Mayan Elder in a holographic message that showed me how Mars had turned into a firey planet, the same time that a huge black hole passed over all Planets. In the review I was so relieved to see that Planet Earth had remained the same...unlike Mars.

I never considered what this meant until my own spiritual attack happened.

I became aware of the ancient occultist wisdom that discussed "enlargement" as Japeth, part of the occultist realization of the attacking Ark from out of space...or the huge UFO condition.

Radiation in the increase of heat causes the Planets to expand for it removes the "SION", as fuSION via a loss of mass. Loss of mass causes expansion due to an increase of heated gases. Cold gas belongs to fusion of crystal and if the crystal fusion that holds planets together alters...so does the gas.

I know this condition for spirit explained the circumstance to me, for the past life records, activated as the hologram already formed the message of advice. Therefore when I gained the spiritual message I also gained all of the advice formed in the message to the inherited condition.

This condition belonged to the time in our past when the Mayan civilization disappeared due to human combustion.

As my own spirit by self evidence and by self experience was being attacked many times throughout my own life, this is how I spiritually came to know particular encoded memories due to these attacks. I therefore wanted to warn my family, only due to spiritual advice.

This spiritual circumstance is what I have been trying to advise our occult family, who also gained their own scientific advice through this process...the gain of data forming a holographic memory as an advice to the condition of converting. It is how we all gained spiritual wisdom itself.
Old 24-11-2015, 03:45 AM
Master
Well that's pretty fascinating, he appears to make a good case, sadly I just don't know enough to form an opinion one way or the other.
Old 28-11-2015, 11:10 PM
Experiencer

You have to have an opinion about it, the truth about the continents will change your life! lol.

Aside from it being some interesting stuff to imagine, I find this to be enlightening for things in the so-called "spiritual" realm as well.

For instance, everyone is going nuts on Atlantis, the supposed lost continent that sunk into the sea. Well, if this expanding Earth theory is correct, there is no place for Atlantis to be on the map. The continents only fit together if they are as they are. You can't add a huge land mass to the equation.

Regardless of an expanding Earth, the sea floor shows no signs of there ever being a continent that sunk. And the sea floor dating data used in the expanding Earth model shows a pattern in its layout. So that, again, shows that the sea floor didn't do a lot of upheavals and other changes that would have hidden such a huge land mass.

Another thing I noted was that the north and south poles didn't always exist in there current locations.

There is a related but different theory of a hollow Earth. Many people that believe in this theory say that there are holes to the Earth's center at both the north and south poles and that there is an advanced civilization inside.

Civilization aside, if there really are holes this would mean that they aren't physical holes but either energetic or higher dimensional holes. Otherwise they would have rent scars through the continents and sea floor as things shifted over time.

I don't know if I buy the civilization in the center of the Earth story, but the hollow Earth theory does make a lot of sense. They say not only the Earth but every planet and moon and the sun and all other stars are hollow.

These two theories contradict mainstream science but in many ways make more sense than the mainstream theories. Just shows that you have to hold on loosely to your beliefs, no matter how much evidence you have for them. But don't let go. lol
Old 29-11-2015, 04:36 AM
Master
NASA did something or the other, I forget what, but they said the moon rang like a bell. NASA scientist have no reason based on their testing to believe its not hollow.
Which would lead one to wonder about Earth as well.
Old 29-11-2015, 06:25 AM
Master
I just wonder where all to oceans came from, and also, if the earth grows, the atmosphere around it must get thinner.
Old 29-11-2015, 09:20 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I just wonder where all to oceans came from, and also, if the earth grows, the atmosphere around it must get thinner.
As to the oceans, a couple billions of years of water falling from the sky via wet meteorites seems to be the prevailing theory, and the atmosphere thinning is an interesting call!

I like the artfulness of this guys presentation as to the position of the continents in regards to an expanding globe. But he still has a long way to go when it comes to discovering the mechanisms involved. What is it that expands? Are the atoms doubling in size over time? do the rocks become fluffy causing an expansion based on the infusion of gases? has the gravitational pull over the history of the universe lessened it's grip and things that were once compressed are now expanding?

And what's with his whole conspiracy angle? Science is "sure" of one approach or anther until the proof accumulates to the contrary. And then it shifts toward the direction so implied. If this guy could further prove what he's saying he may be able to shift a few minds in the scientific community and further accelerate our knowledge from the perspective that he points to. But to call such a dramatic shift in perspective a "conspiracy" is a bit childlike. It's like saying mom and dad won't give me the candy before meals "because they hate me". Science can be slow at times but it's methodical. There may indeed be vested interests that will hold it in place for a time, but eventually the truth will break through. So it's up to him to help "prove" such a thing instead of asserting that his parents don't like him.
Old 30-11-2015, 03:21 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
What is it that expands? Are the atoms doubling in size over time? do the rocks become fluffy causing an expansion based on the infusion of gases? has the gravitational pull over the history of the universe lessened it's grip and things that were once compressed are now expanding?

The expansion is only happening in the sea floor. The continents don't change much, only the size of the sea floor, and therefore the planet's radius.

No one can say what causes it because no one has a clue about the conditions that really exist inside the earth since no one has seen the earth's core.

An interesting point someone mentioned was that the gravity of Earth would have been much less millions of years ago if the earth's radius was so much smaller that any life would have been much larger as a consequence.

Some people think that the dinosaurs were able to be so large because they lived in much less gravity. And other creatures such as this dragonfly-like insect with a 2-foot wingspan: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meganeura
By comparison, the current largest insect has a wingspan of about 8 inches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
And what's with his whole conspiracy angle? Science is "sure" of one approach or anther until the proof accumulates to the contrary.

Not proof, evidence.

And this assumes that they have mounting evidence for the first theory, which they don't. There's actually more evidence supporting an expanding earth model than a plate tectonics model. Just like there is more evidence supporting string theory and similar theories than there is supporting the standard model for subatomic particles, yet stubborn ones grip tightly to the familiar. Religious people do the same thing.

No scientist has ever seen an iron core of the earth nor a mantel of molten rock, that is only a deduction. Yet they teach it as irrefutable fact in all schools. It's also a deduction that the core is hollow and/or that it expands. No one can prove or disprove any of it, they can only make predictions and wait for evidence of the predictions coming true.

Einstein had to do that with Relativity. It all looked good on paper but none of it could be confirmed until there was a solar eclipse in 1919 and they could measure the position of certain stars close to the sun to confirm a predicted shift due to the sun's gravity.

So, yeah, no one knows what mechanism would be causing celestial bodies to expand in such a way but it still looks like it's happening. That's all anyone can say.
Old 30-11-2015, 03:31 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

Good questions. No one really knows still. The icy comet idea is the best they've come up with for water. The atmosphere question is really good too. I don't know if anyone has tackled that one yet.
Old 30-11-2015, 07:27 PM
Experiencer

^ I really don't know the answers to any of those questions.

I remember reading an article unrelated to the subject that said there was evidence that some river beds ran out to the ocean, all the way to the end of the continental shelf. The continents continue sloping gradually into the oceans until at some point they fall straight down until it reaches the bottom of the sea floor. Between the coast and the cliff is the shelf.

So the article was saying that they found evidence that water had fallen from the top of the cliff from a waterfall because it drilled away the land there at the bottom like waterfalls always do. If that were true then there had to be a time when there was no water in the oceans, otherwise that drilling effect couldn't have occurred.

So, again, no one knows exactly how the oceans or atmosphere came about but there are little bits of observations.

And the gravity would have been about the same as present day Mars' gravity. You can't leap out of Mars without the same powerful rockets you'd need to leave earth. Currently, a trip to Mars is a one-way trip.