Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 17-12-2006, 07:41 AM
Vajra

Please Help!

i have a very immediate issue, my boyfriend is spiralling downhill very fast and nothing i say will stop him, he is not suicidal, but from what i hear from him, he is commiting mental and emotional suicide. he thinks no one can help him and no matter what i say, my words do not make any difference to him. he has just given his son up to his ex and her husband, and he feels as though everything he has done in the past will not change who he is today and he believes he cannot change.he feels like he's worthless, and that nothing he does will change anything, he thinks that everything he does works against him. I am struggling to help him and have been for almost 2 years, but he thinks he can't love and he can't care about anyone, he doesn't see that he can change who he is right now, he says it's easier to just give up. ploease send as much healing as you can his way. his name is scot hamilton, his birthday is january 7th any other information needed please pm me. thank you
Old 17-12-2006, 08:47 AM
dreamer

Hey Vajra, I really feel for you and your boyfriend. Have you seen the secret yet? It might help www.thesecret.tv you can also see it free on google video but you might have to watch it in chapters. Go to google video and look for "the secret - chapter 1" "the secret - chapter 2" etc, there are 9 chapters, its a very empowering video. It difficult though if someone doesn't want or feel able to do it for themselves, Mountainfire 7777 posted a really excellent video link last week "A man dies and experiences heaven and hell" if you could pursuade your boyfriend to watch it its very interesting. Sending healing, all the best with it.
Old 17-12-2006, 09:09 AM
Moonflower

Hi Vajra

I will add you & Scot to my distant healing list that i send out each day & will be doing for the forseeable future they do not have to know or believe that they are being sent distant healing it will still go it has intelligence to go where it is needed most..

Love & Light

Moonflower x
Old 18-12-2006, 01:07 AM
deltawaves

Hi Vajra,

You can also download The Secret for free in it's entirety on www.veoh.com.

It sounds like you have been in the same situation with your boyfriend for a long time now without it changing. Reading your email I can't help but feel you are giving him your energy way too much for his own good. Perhaps if you back off from helping him you will in fact "help" him. It is a brave move on your part, but people need to take responsibility for their own life directions and creations. And we actually hinder others when we help out all the time. We take away their ability to help themselves, which is a truly an empowering force. Much love to you x
Closed Thread