Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-09-2016, 11:27 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kybe333
Yea, who knows, I will let it be. It is probably for the best. I know what I have to do next for my spiritual growth anyway; I have to let it all go; the easiest and hardest thing in the world, mostly hardest lol, sounds easy though.

Had a dream about TF last night, never quite remember what the dreams are about with her, it's never normal conversations with her or anything, more like her image appearing or something.

Although maybe she is on vacation or something and doesn't have the facebook messaging app on her phone. The message doesn't say it was actually seen, I was assuming she looked at it without opening and ignored it. We shall see...
Old 19-09-2016, 03:06 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I guess that's why I said I may just not be a good person:(

I don't believe you are bad person. In fact, I do wonder if limerence is involved. This is not me telling you anything, this is me expressing what is going through my mind simply because it is something that I am looking at and your post jumped out at me.

I cannot tell you what you should or shouldn't do, and I won't :)

What I'm interested in is if he has enough 'love' to change. The reason I am saying this is because I had wondered if my TF/LO did in fact, feel something for me and a response I got from someone else helped me to see limerence for what it is. Basically, it isn't true love. What was shared with me? That whatever was going on, it wasn't 'enough' to make the TF do something about it.

Which kinda helped me to separate TF from LO (limerent object).

Sorry OP for hijacking your thread. I think you could easily reach out and see what comes of it. And if she isn't interested 'enough' then you will have your answer. Good luck though!
Old 19-09-2016, 12:44 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsername
I don't believe you are bad person. In fact, I do wonder if limerence is involved. This is not me telling you anything, this is me expressing what is going through my mind simply because it is something that I am looking at and your post jumped out at me.

I cannot tell you what you should or shouldn't do, and I won't :)

What I'm interested in is if he has enough 'love' to change. The reason I am saying this is because I had wondered if my TF/LO did in fact, feel something for me and a response I got from someone else helped me to see limerence for what it is. Basically, it isn't true love. What was shared with me? That whatever was going on, it wasn't 'enough' to make the TF do something about it.

Which kinda helped me to separate TF from LO (limerent object).

Sorry OP for hijacking your thread. I think you could easily reach out and see what comes of it. And if she isn't interested 'enough' then you will have your answer. Good luck though!

What he told me is because of his child abuse that he went through he never let's anyone in. I think it was sexual abuse, I have reasons to think that but he won't tell me. He said nobody will ever know what happened in his past. Because of it he doesn't trust anyone, ever. I also know his parents were on drugs and I think they abandoned him, he ended up living with another relative. That is the reason I got that he can't let me in.
Other than that, he told me that he feels the same as me, and he know exactly how I feel as I have told him multiple times and written him 2 letters.