Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-01-2016, 09:12 PM
Knower
Two black crows

Hello everyone,
After living in this particular apt. For more than 3yrs., this afternoon I've seen two black crows. Never really notice them before,until today. One was flying from a tree to my roof,back and forth and the other one sat in the tree looking down at me. I tellya we had major eye contact, that kinda bothered me for a minute. Question??? Is there a sign to these birds and both was hugh. Thanks for all response.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:52 PM
Experiencer
Found this interesting:
http://www.spiritanimal.info/crow-sp...omment-page-5/

I was always taught the crow represented being tricked by someone close to you or you're tricking someone close to you (teaching is to be honest and keep your eyes open on your relationships and those you chose to spend time with being honest with you) that's what I remember from when I was a kid anyways :)
Old 04-01-2016, 05:00 PM
Suspended
I seen crows (ga'gii) eating road kill on the reservation.
Old 05-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Knower

My connections with crows is very different from what many spiritual traditions describe. For me, they're not tricksters but supporters (and more that I can't really describe in words).

My point: I think that only you, almondeyez, can determine the meaning of these occurrences. Good for you for paying attention! Now please continue to let us know what you experience and discover as you explore this. =-)
Old 05-01-2016, 09:30 PM
Administrator
Crows are always around me when i buried my husband the roof of my house was covered in crows,when we went into the buriel grounds all the headstones in the place had crows sitting on them,nobody had seen anything like it before,when i used to wak my dog through the woods the dog always had a hitch hicker a crow would sit on his back,we called him hoppi because he had one lame leg,
but crows are known to be messangers from spirit,

Namaste
Old 06-01-2016, 02:42 AM
Knower
I just found it quite odd to have seen the two birds being entertaining and so distinctive in their gestures. I see birds/ crows all the time, but these seem to have been giving me a sign or message, I just wish I was more discerning than I am now. thank you all for your responses.
Old 06-01-2016, 03:01 AM
Master

I have found that sometimes it is not so much the animal, but what it did that was important. One was watchful, the other went back and forth.
Old 06-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Knower
Interesting, so how would you interrupt something like this. Yes,one was watchful and the other one flew back and forth,which caught my eye. I feel like there was a message,just don't understand it. Again thank you.
Old 06-01-2016, 10:33 AM
Master

Maybe some part of your life is going in circles (back and forth), so be watchful of your patterns / routines? is one way to interpret it.
Old 07-01-2016, 11:17 AM
Knower
When I saw the bird that was going back and forth, that's what I came up with. Me going back and forth, in circles lately. So I'm going to continue to watch if I see these crows again. I just saw a documentary online about crows, I found them very interesting. Thank you again all/