Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-04-2013, 04:46 PM
soulful

But destruction takes others along with it.
It's wise to be cautious and caring about those we love. I'm not about to destroy them over my soul connection.

On a side note, I totally understand what you are saying. And, thank you for responding.
Old 29-04-2013, 05:00 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulful
It's wise to be cautious and caring about those we love. I'm not about to destroy them over my soul connection.

On a side note, I totally understand what you are saying. And, thank you for responding.

I was talking about a different destruction.
Old 29-04-2013, 05:04 PM
DulcePoetica

Quote:
If everyone goes through life suffocating themselves for the sake of others' perceived well being, the end result is that everyone dies of suffocation.
Old 29-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator
A lot of good thoughts here soulful. Btw welcome to the category people love to hate and hate to love.

Here is an eye opener. Has this changed any of the other relationships you have going? How has it impacted you. and as Dp says If everyone goes through life suffocating themselves for the sake of others' perceived well being, the end result is that everyone dies of suffocation.
Old 29-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Master
Passion is a driving force. I can't think of anything that would have affected me more than the passion we shared. Did me in. Done.
Nothing else compares.

As for me, it seems that the point of my tf in my life.. was to wake me up out of this dream. To show me myself. To teach, to learn to grow LEAPS and bounds. TO feel., TO see. To hear. TO Smell. TO BE ALIVE.
To realize the divinity within me as a part of a whole.. and endless.
Old 29-04-2013, 05:33 PM
Spirit25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
Passion is a driving force. I can't think of anything that would have affected me more than the passion we shared. Did me in. Done.
Nothing else compares.

As for me, it seems that the point of my tf in my life.. was to wake me up out of this dream. To show me myself. To teach, to learn to grow LEAPS and bounds. TO feel., TO see. To hear. TO Smell. TO BE ALIVE.
To realize the divinity within me as a part of a whole.. and endless.

This is exactly how I feel.
Old 29-04-2013, 05:39 PM
soulful

Very eye-opening word...suffocation. I need to ponder that one.
Old 29-04-2013, 05:56 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Very eye-opening word...suffocation. I need to ponder that one.

Or limitation. We have stuffed ourselves into this tiny little fragment of the One soul. We intuitively recognize self in others, which is why we cannot bear to hurt another, because we would be hurting ourselves. Which is great and compassionate and all that kumbya stuff, but deeper is the realization it's all us so why would we commit and promise ouRselves to anyone? We can neither commit or unbind ourselves. We are free, totally free. Nobody owns us, we already own it all. Maybe you want to destroy that part of you that insisted once upon a time in making a pact that limits your freedom.
Old 29-04-2013, 06:13 PM
sesheta

But, if we join in that sexual energy and satisfy it, doesn't a relationship with the tf become physical? I would think this can destroy what it is intended to do which is help us grow spiritually.

**** I would definitely say that the two - sexuality & spirituality - do NOT have to be separate!!

I am in a relationship with my TF, and when we are intimate, it is not about just the physical....Let's face it, being intimate that way with someone is (or should be) about connecting on many levels - physical, emotional, and spiritual. When you are intimate with someone you love, you are opening yourself up to them - how is that anything BUT spiritual??

Just my humble opinion ****
Old 29-04-2013, 06:49 PM
belle5

The true purpose of twin flames is your shared mission. This is much more specific than just demonstrating love, and generally has little to nothing to do with your own growth. As you mature in this life, as a twin, you will unlock the knowledge you have to fulfil your mission.

Take a look at your life, at your twins life, in what avenue do the two of you provide service to others?

My own personal experience is that I knew my mission long before meeting my twin as my twin knew his too. I knew my around 5 years old. We were deep into our 'work' already. Meeting allowed us to recharge ourselves and get back to our missions. We sometimes work together, but for the most part our work is best done alone. This is due to the nature of the work we do.

The longing is still there and the separations still hard but both of us will always choose the mission over the relationship. From what I have learned some twins work together all the time :) lucky for them :)

I hope this helps. I have been experiencing the mission for over 30 years and have been in contact with my twin for 10.