Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2006, 09:00 PM
chi chi

tuning in

just wondering if anyone doesnt tune into spirit but can get their thoughts just by asking? I dnt av to tune into spirit they are just there 4 me is everyone the same cos i do find it hard to trust wat i hear but do get quite a lot rite but at same time i can get a lot wrong too
love chi xxxxxx
Old 13-08-2006, 11:30 PM
Deactivated Account
what i 'hear' is in my own voice so they could well be chatting to me all the time as my brain is always on the go, i do 'tune in' to do a reading because i know then it is spirit and not me, most of the time this works for me xx
Old 13-08-2006, 11:37 PM
chi chi

what do you mean what you hear is in your own voice? xx
Old 13-08-2006, 11:45 PM
Deactivated Account
spirit, it's wierd i keep asking them to come in different voices so i know whats what, but they don't, but i have heard they sometimes begin this way
Old 13-08-2006, 11:48 PM
chi chi

when spirit wants to talk to me my head goes fuzzy from back to front and wont go away till i ask them what they want
Old 13-08-2006, 11:52 PM
Deactivated Account
hmmm i think my guide is with me now, i just feel the energy shift, feel something round my brow and occasionally a tingling in the back of my neck, they've been around a lot watching me work this weekend, keep catching 'glimpses'
Old 13-08-2006, 11:52 PM
chi chi

did i tell you i have 3 photo's on my fone of a face dont recognise the face but its definately a man
Old 13-08-2006, 11:53 PM
chi chi

do you know their names
Old 13-08-2006, 11:55 PM
Deactivated Account
are these spirit pics or pics of living people?
Old 13-08-2006, 11:57 PM
chi chi

pics of spirit just sat watching telly one nite and just got take foto so i did took 3 seperate ones its the same face tried the nite after n nothing
Closed Thread