Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-12-2023, 10:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Visions

Hello everyone, I'm 30y old male and this is the first time I joined any spiritual forum and I really do hope to get some answers. I've been clairvoyant for my whole life and I've been always suppressing it because I had no interest in it. However, pretending that something do not exist does not really make it disappear. I will only mention major things I experienced in my life that I think are the most unusual. I just want to mention that I am an Orthodox Christian, and I do believe in God. If someone believes in numerology I can also mention that my number is number 7. (calculated by the birth date) and I'm Taurus in Zodiac if that's important too.

1# Owls.
- First I want to mention that I saw owls only few times in nature. However, I saw owls many times in a "spiritual realm" if I may call it that way. What I mean by that is that I saw plenty of times owl in my room made of transparent white energy, and I saw them only at the moment of waking up for the first few seconds and then they just fade away. Each time I saw an owl it was 1 owl but not necessarily with same looks/type. (never saw multiple my point) Also I saw owls plenty of times in my dreams, even few times when I just close the eyes(before the sleep). One particular time, when I closed the eyes just before the sleep, I saw dozen of them staring at me and they all had green eyes, that happen only once. (they had pupils, wasn't a horror movie just green eyes)

2# The Eye.
- Few years ago I woke up around 1am and opened my eyes instantly and I saw 2 triangles made of white energy. In one triangle it was an Eye while the other triangle had lines in it which were representing bricks. The second triangle was slightly above the first triangle but they were the same shape. Next day I searched on the internet and the easiest way I can describe to you how it looks and the shape of triangle is by comparing it with the triangle with the eye on the Dollar bill. Internet says eye of the providence, freemasonry, illuminati, eye of the god and mentions multiple religions. I have no idea to whom I should connect this vision in order to better understand it. I also saw it many times in dreams, not exactly same image with 2 triangles but 1 triangle with the eye in it. I need to mention to you that I do not do research on cults, or religions or anything that is related to this particular image. Some may argue that my subconscious generated these images based on movies or documentary or images which is completely FALSE in my particular case.

3# Ram headed thing
- This what am I about to tell is just unimaginable and I really do hope that you take this seriously because I am not here to make up stories and waste anyone's time. I wasn't drunk, or drugged, or on medicine, antidepressant or whatever you can come up with just to be clear. I don't suffer from any health conditions, I'm fit, healthy and muscular because I workout almost everyday.

Few years ago(4y+), I was laying on sofa in my living room. It was a day time and it was *SUNNY*. Means, there were no dark spots, or shadows it was a DAY.(written in uppercase in order to highlight) My mother received a phone call from my grandmother in which she was told that my grandma got sick. (grandma is well know thank God) She whispered that info to me while on phone call and continue to talk. When I heard that information I started mumbling some words with non-existent language (quietly) for some reason. After 10-15sec or so (of me mumbling) Infront of me appeared a dark crack in the air and almost immediately after it, it appeared a ram headed thing with red eyes and red reversed pentagram on its forehead. Head was a ram skull with horns and both eyes and pentagram were glowing red. It had a black robes and it was looking at me. The most terrifying thing is that I didn't felt a fear from it, I felt a compassion instead. It's like it was trying to tell me that he/it understands me. All that experience lasted for 10sec. It was very very weird, and after this thing ended and disappeared I knew something was very very wrong because you need to wonder why on earth would of all things that might appeared I got this one. I went to church after to pray, and I didn't spoke with anyone of the priests because I'm 99% sure that no one would believe me and would suggest that I seek a medical help. All of my visions I had in my entire life happened only while I was waking up and lasted for 3sec max. This was a completely different thing, I was long time awake, it was a day and it lasted for 10sec or so. What was this about??? Why on earth would such thing even happen to someone?

As I said already, I know it sounds ridiculously stupid but nothing from it was made up and my biggest issue is that I have no evidence to prove it. I really do hope that you people can provide me with some answers and clarify these things as much as possible. Thank you all.
Old 20-12-2023, 02:48 PM
Master

if you see an owl it means wisdom, or sometimes night... twelve owls with green eyes seems like symbolism about the wisdom of god (god's primary color being green and 12 being a number often associated with the people of god lol)... you don't give context beyond that though

all-seeing eyes seem to abound... but, the fact you also had a brick triangle seems to me like some talk of someone building a wall that an all-seeing eye couldn't see through...

the third seems like a throwback to another time, when you could use magic or demon summoning or something. You reflexively started with the 'old language' out of concern to your grandma. Not sure why the being responded as it did though. I don't have any idea of the context of your past relationship.
Old 20-12-2023, 07:55 PM
Administrator
What Falling Leaves has said make some sense. but seeing owls all the time it could also be that the owl is your SpiriT Animal.
the ram with red eyes could also mean that some parts of yourself are thinking that Spiritualism is wrong.

Namaste
Old 21-12-2023, 01:51 AM
Master
Owls also appear in abductee accounts as they are used as a cover memory-Whitley Streiber mentions them in Communion.
Old 21-12-2023, 01:51 AM
Master
Double post.

Last edited by Podshell : 21-12-2023 at 03:04 AM.
Old 21-12-2023, 06:19 AM
Knower

Yes, the owls represent wisdom... the vision of the many owls with green eyes may mean that an enlightenment is on it's way to you. (It may happen during or after a trial)

The triangles represent power.. the corrupted power. Governments etc

The ram may mean you do not have a problem with those on the dark side, that it is not important to you.. I have no clue what your grandma's role with that was... Maybe it's deep lesson you will undergo to really have no problem with the dark side; for you to seem unimportant...

These were just my thoughts..

Nikos
Enjoy your stay
Old 21-12-2023, 03:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
if you see an owl it means wisdom...
Yeah I read that owls are related to wisdom, trust me if I knew what to seek for and provide more concept I'd gladly share, but I have no idea either. "but, the fact you also had a brick triangle seems to me like some talk of someone building a wall that an all-seeing eye couldn't see through" this is a very good point I can relate to, thank you for that. For the 3# I have no idea either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
..but seeing owls all the time it could also be that the owl is your SpiriT Animal..
Yeah, I read also that these signs suggests that owl is my animal spirit.. As for the 3#, I do believe that spiritualism is dangerous tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Owls also appear in abductee accounts as they are used as a cover memory-Whitley Streiber mentions them in Communion.
I took a brief look about Communion from Mr.Streiber but its related to aliens...I'm not sure I get the point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos1982
Yes, the owls represent wisdom...
A trial? Can you please explain how could that trial look like or is it to weather the storm whatever I was facing back then? About triangle, I am reading and I am interested in geopolitics, also I took a part in certain political campaigns and shown interest. Is it necessarily corrupted like a bad thing 99%? Is that a sign that I should stay away from politics? About 3# I must admit that I had a dark look on certain things back then, but that has changed now. I really do think this was very abnormal thing to experience, will there be any consequences, in other words does it come with the price? About grandma, she is very religious and praying regularly also she was always there to support my family... can't say any bad words about her.

Thank you all, FallingLeaves, Native spirit, Podshell and Nikos1982
Old 22-12-2023, 05:09 PM
Guide

I absolutely believe you. I have also had visions, albeit not for a number of years.

I know it's probably hard to believe, but you are blessed!

The eye sounds like the Eye of Horus. It represents the eye of God, or the opening of your third eye (same difference). I wonder if the bricks represent blocks or challenges?

The owls are about a higher perspective. You are tapping into your Divine or most high self. They are basically reflecting your state of consciousness right now, which is very tuned into spirit. Green eyes = the colour of your heart chakra. Your heart is connected to its source.

The ram thing sounds maybe like your shadow self, but I'm not sure. Were you scared to hear that your grandma was sick? Rams can represent strength and courage, so maybe those qualities were needed in your life at that time. The red eyes suggest danger, but also passion/blood.
Old 22-12-2023, 05:09 PM
Guide

I absolutely believe you. I have also had visions, albeit not for a number of years.

I know it's probably hard to believe, but you are blessed!

The eye sounds like the Eye of Horus. It represents the eye of God, or the opening of your third eye (same difference). I wonder if the bricks represent blocks or challenges?

The owls are about a higher perspective. You are tapping into your Divine or most high self. They are basically reflecting your state of consciousness right now, which is very tuned into spirit. Green eyes = the colour of your heart chakra. Your heart is connected to its source.

The ram thing sounds maybe like your shadow self, but I'm not sure. Were you scared to hear that your grandma was sick? Rams can represent strength and courage, so maybe those qualities were needed in your life at that time. The red eyes suggest danger, but also passion/blood.
Old 22-12-2023, 06:09 PM
Knower

Apologies JA555, but in my state of mind I 'm not able to explain or read further...

-given the forum glitches as well-

only I suggest to see this whole thing as calm as possible. Anxiety free .