Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 30-11-2015, 05:25 PM
Guide

Many blessings, Deepsoul and Miss Hepburn

Dear ones, give of your day to all beings, be available in heart to serve all with kindness and a compassionate nature. The divine reflects in kind. Do not forget

yourselves to littleness and pettiness; rise up to your heart and seek what fills your spirit with beauty and gratefulness. If you walk blindly and see only what

the perceptions reveal, you will miss the subtle quality gently hidden in each scene. These are the lessons that are so often looked over, because one focuses on

the outer without seeing the inner lesson that every image hides. One sees with the ego or with the divine. Humility is not weakness, it is a dropping of the

false vision and the embracing of the divine in every circumstance and thereby it reveals what is rejected by the ego as unimportant and without merit. There is

always a subtle lesson in everything, but one must see with inner perceiving which is hidden from the ego. This will all come as you practice viewing everything

with love; as one practices one creates new habits. You are then letting go of false littleness and embracing your greatness. Greatness is of the spirit and has

nothing to do with greatness in the eyes of the ego, for one can be great in spirit and be ignored by society, but that one will be revealed to the spiritually

minded as a pure soul. Determine what is of greater importance, the unveiling of the spirit or the up-lifting of the ego in the eyes of society. One day soon,

those who live in the uplifting of the spirit will be recognized more clearly by those who choose spiritual beauty. As always the pendulum swings back to a place

of balance where the material and the spiritual are again in harmony. The body is given as a helpmate to awaken the spirit; too many have lost themselves to

the body forgetting the spirit. In all things be balance and wisdom. One must not abuse the body or the spirit, for in all given life, balance comes in

understanding that the body is the carriage ever pulled forward by the spiritual horse of divine mind. Dear ones, ever remind yourselves of your purpose in life.

You are not here to flounder in confusion but rather to find that path that leads back to your spiritual nature- you are here to discover much and let go of much.

You are here to reveal to the all your inner beauty by living in sweetness and humility, to break the bonds of fear and embrace the truth of love. Here the

simple truth is revealed in the hearts of all humankind. Babaji
Old 30-11-2015, 11:32 PM
Master
I forgive and I live in love the way Im meant to, safely, relaxed, trusting in this very moment from my heart, and I unconditionally love myself and others completely at all times and send myself and them love and light as needed .....Thankyou Lovetruth and Babiji
Old 01-12-2015, 05:58 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
I forgive and I live in love the way Im meant to, safely, relaxed, trusting in this very moment from my heart, and I unconditionally love myself and others completely at all times and send myself and them love and light as needed .....Thankyou Lovetruth and Babiji

Much love, Deepsoul
Old 01-12-2015, 08:37 PM
Knower

Holy Cow! That's some beautiful stuff, please feel free to continue as you like. Thanks!
Old 07-12-2015, 06:54 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain
Holy Cow! That's some beautiful stuff, please feel free to continue as you like. Thanks!

Thank you for your kind comment Captain

Dear ones, life as a unity is simply a way of seeing. Nature teaches about cycles and how nothing is wasted; all is integral in the rebuilding of life. This is true

on all levels, for life builds upon itself in ever changing patterns. It is a constant regeneration of the old- renewal and growth, then eventually decay, to be

repeated time and time again. Soul is also renewed but it does not decay or unravel, its' is a process of discovery and renewal as layers of illusion are removed

until it is revealed in its original glory. Thus spirit is beyond distortion because it is immortal, whereas, life being finite is ever in constant change. If the heart is

lost in the finite, it will love only the body and be blind to the soul. The finite teaches one about change and cycles, the infinite teaches about the immortal.

When you prepare the heart by purifying every thought, then you will find that reactions will not surface, but rather a calm and peaceful demeanor will guide

your life. Let the tongue be still, it has become habit for it to speak harshly which only creates division. Remember you are all brothers and sisters and harsh

words are only successful in creating discord. The elevated source within will always guide if you will it so and are ready to let go of the purely selfish responses

that have so long ruled your interactions. Be willing to listen to the deeper meaning that you brothers and sisters reveal in pain because there is a calling forth

for you to help in some manner. If you train yourselves to heed these messages you can help to mend all division in self and also help another to see results, in

your heart based decision to support and heal life. Dear ones, you need not make an apparent move toward healing, but when you heal your own divisions

silence will predominate and the heart will choose to speak kindness and wisdom in all interactions. Healing is awareness of the divine essence in all being, it

does its own healing when you are receptive to what the heart reveals, which happens in each moment devoid of past or future. Can you see dear ones, every

moment is a gift of healing one another revealed in the now. It is where you truly live and share your being, and it also allows your brothers and sisters a

chance to respond in kind. Some things only become apparent after the heart is opened and cleansed then your divine work is revealed to self and the world.

Caring relates to the all, for in connection the all is healed by coming back into the moment while releasing all of the past and plans of the future. It is the now

that holds the essence of stillness beauty and sweetness, a place of trust in each moment without concern or worry of what the next moment will bring. Then

your world reflects the inner power of love where truth ever unfolds. Babaji
Old 07-12-2015, 08:07 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetruth

Dear ones, life as a unity is simply a way of seeing.

...the infinite teaches about the immortal.

When you prepare the heart by purifying every thought, then you will find that reactions will not surface,
but rather a calm and peaceful demeanor will guide
your life.

Healing is awareness of the divine essence in all being, it

does its own healing when you are receptive to what the heart reveals, which happens in each moment
devoid of past or future.

Can you see dear ones, every
moment is a gift of healing one another revealed in the now.
It is where you truly live and share your being..

Some things only become apparent after the heart is opened and cleansed then your divine work
is revealed to self and the world.

Caring relates to the all, for in connection the all is healed by coming back into the moment while
releasing all of the past and plans of the future.
It is the now
that holds the essence of stillness beauty and sweetness,
a place of trust in each moment without concern or worry
of what the next moment will bring.

Then your world reflects the inner power of love where truth ever unfolds. Babaji

My favorite highlights from that....

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-12-2015, 10:48 PM
Guide

Blessings, Miss Hepburn
Old 11-12-2015, 03:32 AM
Master
Was going so well then my ego and hormones blindsided me ,Well back on my Horse best as I can riding into the Now .Love Deepsoul....Blessings and Thanks Lovetruth and Babiji
Old 11-12-2015, 10:18 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Was going so well then my ego and hormones blindsided me ,Well back on my Horse best as I can riding into the Now .Love Deepsoul....Blessings and Thanks Lovetruth and Babiji

Hang in there Deepsoul, seems a rocky ride these days.
Old 15-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Guide

Dear ones, find a place of balance where the inner and outer are at peace in your own being. In truth, there is only perfect peace, it reigns within and when the

beauty of the inner is realized there is nothing out of balance. Correction is of the lower mind and its projections. The heart space does not judge, it holds all

as unique and beneficial, for it knows only love and the true nature of all life. Here one dwells in peace because the heart space is not regulated by belief or the

past, its place is one of acceptance, once polished and cleansed with bountiful love. When one looks at the body and fully understands how all the parts are

integral and work together as a unit; it will reveal the workings of the universal body which is also connected to all that exists within it. Is the body not an

extension of the universal body, and thus created in perfection? It is but the lower ego mind that created distinction and separation but the universal mind and

heart is purity and balance and it holds every part of itself as dear. So then, are all required to learn this ever so important lesson and hold dear all aspects of

creation. One purified, sees only connection and the eyes of the body are superseded by the eye of the soul, which cannot comprehend separation or duality;

its' eye is the spiritual eye of truth and thus knows all as dear. Therefore dear ones, realize that all contradiction is of the split mind or ego. This is only a

construct that vanishes with wisdom. It is temporary, finite, so be clear in this and do not take too seriously the outer construct but rather nurture the inner

divine that supports and guides one in the ways of the divine. All is housed in glory if correctly seen, all is resplendent with light when fully realized. All is

glorified in all of its seeming parts. Light is revealed in geometries vast; and the will of the divine is perfection behind all life ever unfolding and expanding. Let

the seed of light within be nurtured and fed with love so it is given the opportunity to grow and reveal its own perfect pattern. If all is created with light of

divine essence then can any one part outshine any other part? Contemplate any part of the divine and your true essence is also revealed It is hidden only by a

desire to be separate or special but in truth dear ones, all are equal in the divine eye. When one is present and situated in the now, the miraculous reveals itself

in each moment. It has always been available to those who break beyond the little self or ego. It is in truth only hidden by unwillingness to see with clarity.

The season of truth is here and has always been here, now; yet it awaits inner purification to be revealed, as each seeming part chooses reality and eschews the

false, another aspect is revealed, another glimpse is realized, another avenue is unblocked, another way of seeing unfolds. Babaji