Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 30-04-2016, 06:42 PM
Guide
Hm, okay. Since no else has posted any photos today. (I also would like to post a picture of my mother's house where I live a few months each year, but it would be a "photo" from Google's neighborhood street view, since it's all I have right now.)

Here they are:

I've mentioned in a couple threads what's going on in this house. I will go ahead and share a brief backstory: My sister's fiancee (pictured above), "T", has been followed by a female spirit for at least a decade. From house to house. She's appeared to him multiple times, and to my sister once. When I first stayed with them for a few months last summer, T said the activity seemed to have increased. When I was there again during Christmastime, she appeared to him in a way she hadn't before-- same as usual, but with her hair down, and blood on the front of her white dress. I have an idea as to what may have happened to her before, but it's difficult now that I live four hours away. I also get the sense that she prefers to keep a good distance from most people, so I am sure I'm blocked in a way. She seemed to like to hang out in the kitchen late at night (the house always fills with an intense energy) while one or two other spirits (possibly the children that T once saw with her one night) would run around and make noises upstairs in the empty back rooms.
Anyway, T seemed baffled as to what her connection to him is. He said that she does not resemble anyone in his family's ancestor photos (I asked).
Edit: He's also in the past heard her screaming, and what sounded like muffled struggling in a closet. (Which would make sense if the things i've seen in my head are correct)
Old 01-05-2016, 05:29 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
This one is very interesting - the dogs can sense the energy for sure! I kept hearing "cat" for some reason! Did you have a cat at one time?
The photo was taken a week or so after my mother passed away. I had asked for a sign that she was ok :) This was taken at her home
Old 01-05-2016, 12:12 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia
The photo was taken a week or so after my mother passed away. I had asked for a sign that she was ok :) This was taken at her home

This particular is a spirit is of an animal..it puzzled me as to why it would show in this photo. I guess you answered my question. Or something to that affect. Yes there's your sign love but that's not her. She had an animal that made it to old age. I'm seeing somewhere around 14 (long time btw wished my Rottweilers lived that long) getting something on spay and neuter. It may be a lectur type statement toward me. I dont spay or neuter. The dog was a big love in her life.
Old 01-05-2016, 12:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
Hm, okay. Since no else has posted any photos today. (I also would like to post a picture of my mother's house where I live a few months each year, but it would be a "photo" from Google's neighborhood street view, since it's all I have right now.)

Here they are:

I've mentioned in a couple threads what's going on in this house. I will go ahead and share a brief backstory: My sister's fiancee (pictured above), "T", has been followed by a female spirit for at least a decade. From house to house. She's appeared to him multiple times, and to my sister once. When I first stayed with them for a few months last summer, T said the activity seemed to have increased. When I was there again during Christmastime, she appeared to him in a way she hadn't before-- same as usual, but with her hair down, and blood on the front of her white dress. I have an idea as to what may have happened to her before, but it's difficult now that I live four hours away. I also get the sense that she prefers to keep a good distance from most people, so I am sure I'm blocked in a way. She seemed to like to hang out in the kitchen late at night (the house always fills with an intense energy) while one or two other spirits (possibly the children that T once saw with her one night) would run around and make noises upstairs in the empty back rooms.
Anyway, T seemed baffled as to what her connection to him is. He said that she does not resemble anyone in his family's ancestor photos (I asked).
Edit: He's also in the past heard her screaming, and what sounded like muffled struggling in a closet. (Which would make sense if the things i've seen in my head are correct)

I'm getting a mother/child dynamics between the fiance and spirit lady. His qualities are like that of her son. Or something to that affect. The lady wears her hair up. Looks like a bun. Darker Sandy blonde it looks like.
I keep seeing a white apron. She gives very little. Maybe that will soon change. She is aware of everyones curiosity.

The week of the new moon and full moon phases we need to see what we can get from the photo or see if she herself will tell us anything.
Old 01-05-2016, 06:54 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
I'm getting a mother/child dynamics between the fiance and spirit lady. His qualities are like that of her son. Or something to that affect. The lady wears her hair up. Looks like a bun. Darker Sandy blonde it looks like.
I keep seeing a white apron. She gives very little. Maybe that will soon change. She is aware of everyones curiosity.

The week of the new moon and full moon phases we need to see what we can get from the photo or see if she herself will tell us anything.

Thank you Cahill, you're great! (Hmm, Moon Glow, if you're reading, do you have any thoughts? You seem to be extremely good empathic abilities especially, from what I've read of your posts)

That makes sense. Regarding the mother/child dynamic--yes, definitely. It may be worth mentioning that when the fiance was born, something happened and he was clinically dead for several minutes. When he first told me of this, I started getting images of and wondering if perhaps he was this lady's child before, but was either stillborn, miscarried late-term (hopefully not due to domestic violence, which I also got a glimpse of) or died very young. I had a dream of something like that happening my second night in their house. (A woman lying dead in an old-fashioned morgue or hospital bed, with a dead infant being removed from her. Not sure why this theme of deceased infant children keeps recurring.. )

Sandy blonde hair and an apron.. Hmm, so it seems she appears two different ways so far. When T. sees her, she has her hair in Gibson-style bun, but it's very dark colored (and extremely thick, he says). In a white Victorian style gown. I've yet to get a clear image of her in my head, and the one time I almost saw her, there was only a thick white mist high in the air.

I definitely am not expecting her to show us very much yet, as she does seem to be rather private. You said she's noticed everyone's curiosity-- there's been times, last summer, where I'd feel like we were both looking at each other from a distance, both feeling rather awkward and trying not to get too close. Her energy and presence is so strong (in the house, at least) and constant that I can't help but be curious. Oh, and one of the dogs definitely can see her, especially when she's standing on the top of the stairs.

I do wonder what she thinks of my sister (though I imagine she may well be quite ambivalent) and the new baby girl that's there.

Oh, and in the photo-- the kitchen can be barely seen through the stair railings. The doorway you can faintly see (there's some odd black thing in the upper left corner, not sure what that is) is where T. has seen her many times since moving into the house last year. I think T. likely has many spiritual gifts, though he has no interest in pursuing them (and of course that is his choice). He has no wish to try to communicate with the lady (by himself) when he sees her; he quickly turns away. *sighs*
Old 02-05-2016, 12:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Thank you Cahill, you're great! (Hmm, Moon Glow, if you're reading, do you have any thoughts? You seem to be extremely good empathic abilities especially, from what I've read of your posts)

That makes sense. Regarding the mother/child dynamic--yes, definitely. It may be worth mentioning that when the fiance was born, something happened and he was clinically dead for several minutes. When he first told me of this, I started getting images of and wondering if perhaps he was this lady's child before, but was either stillborn, miscarried late-term (hopefully not due to domestic violence, which I also got a glimpse of) or died very young. I had a dream of something like that happening my second night in their house. (A woman lying dead in an old-fashioned morgue or hospital bed, with a dead infant being removed from her. Not sure why this theme of deceased infant children keeps recurring.. )

Sandy blonde hair and an apron.. Hmm, so it seems she appears two different ways so far. When T. sees her, she has her hair in Gibson-style bun, but it's very dark colored (and extremely thick, he says). In a white Victorian style gown. I've yet to get a clear image of her in my head, and the one time I almost saw her, there was only a thick white mist high in the air.

I definitely am not expecting her to show us very much yet, as she does seem to be rather private. You said she's noticed everyone's curiosity-- there's been times, last summer, where I'd feel like we were both looking at each other from a distance, both feeling rather awkward and trying not to get too close. Her energy and presence is so strong (in the house, at least) and constant that I can't help but be curious. Oh, and one of the dogs definitely can see her, especially when she's standing on the top of the stairs.

I do wonder what she thinks of my sister (though I imagine she may well be quite ambivalent) and the new baby girl that's there.

Oh, and in the photo-- the kitchen can be barely seen through the stair railings. The doorway you can faintly see (there's some odd black thing in the upper left corner, not sure what that is) is where T. has seen her many times since moving into the house last year. I think T. likely has many spiritual gifts, though he has no interest in pursuing them (and of course that is his choice). He has no wish to try to communicate with the lady (by himself) when he sees her; he quickly turns away. *sighs*

I see her in a gown or dress, it comes to me in eggshell color. Her hair is a old style bun. A Sandy to ashy blonde. It has a few steaks of it sunkissed. The hair in her hairline some of it had been curled to frame her face. Her skin is flawless, ivory complection and her facial features are very sharp. Dark blue eyes. I'll look and see if I can find something similar to what I see her wearing.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:10 AM
Guide
Quote:
I see her in a gown or dress, it comes to me in eggshell color. Her hair is a old style bun. A Sandy to ashy blonde. It has a few steaks of it sunkissed. The hair in her hairline some of it had been curled to frame her face. Her skin is flawless, ivory complection and her facial features are very sharp. Dark blue eyes. I'll look and see if I can find something similar to what I see her wearing.

If only I looked like that!
I, too vaguely saw a face with sharp, yet delicate features.

In my head I picture an Edwardian-style dress with quarter-length sleeves. (Oh, to have such a dress... I've looked, they're extremely expensive, those antique dresses.)
Old 02-05-2016, 01:11 AM
Experiencer
This is close to what the dress look like. Although alot of lace. Same buttons on the front. Off white without any other color.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 1870simple.jpeg (16.6 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-05-2016, 01:24 AM
Guide
Quote:
This is close to what the dress look like. Although alot of lace. Same buttons on the front. Off white without any other color.

Ohh, I see-- so, closer to 1870s-style. Thanks for finding a picture!
Old 02-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Ohh, I see-- so, closer to 1870s-style. Thanks for finding a picture!

Yes ma'am, the hair and dress makes me think of Ann of Green Gables. Your lady's dress is overlayed in beautiful sheer lace. If she hadn't been seen in the white apron I wouldn't have caught the color of the dress. Dress is a 2 piece. Eyes really really dark blue. Very stunning woman.