Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 17-08-2011, 06:26 PM
cdog

AutoImmune Disorders

Its very amazing how the body can be going through so many changes and weird things and test results come back normal. Like so many I have had some major changes in the past year or 2 that cannot be explained using traditional methods. I am not sure if I stressed myself into this experience or it arrived on time as scheduled, if that makes sense. My life has definitely changed in many different ways from that point. Regardless, I was wondering if the body recognizes spiritual intruders or astral doubles (whatever it may be) and sends an overflow of antibodies to certain areas.
Like many of you may be feeling, I sense 2 seperate parts of myself, one that lives this reality and one that is more "Alice in Wonderland". I do not chaulk anything up to "this is what I've been told, so it must be right" anymore.
Reality is slowly changing and I keep expecting this smack in the face but that is not really how it works, is it. I am sure any events of the type I am thinking would probably send the planet into panick.
I have started to channel stress and fear a lot better. Let go and let God. I make myself feel the way I do so I might as well swim with the stream. Anyways, getting back to my original question.
Do you think entities can cause differences in which our bodies so that it would actually think it was an invasion and send out antibodies?

Maybe this is all just about the learning process/birthing pains and I am to figure out how to heal myself.
The repeating numbers (depending on where I look) that I have seen all tell me that I am ready to follow my purpose but I am not sure what that may be yet. I know eventually it will come to me.
Thank you in advanced for any and all advice. It is truly appreciated.