Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 26-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Master

Manifesting the perfect job

Any tips? I need one sooooooon ! Thanks
Old 27-08-2012, 12:49 AM
Master

What is the perfect job to you?

Once you start there, you can begin knowing where to look. I can help you find that as well if you'd like.

Also with that knowledge, we can decide what would be best to create as affirmations to attract those kinds of things into your life.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 27-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Master

Thanks Shadedragon.

I can't describe the perfect job as such but I can describe how I would feel and the set up. I'm a PA. I would like a 1:1 role, or 1:2 role (ie supporting one or two executives). I prefer to work for men rather than women. I would like a good relationship with him / them so we will have fun as well as work hard. I would like a great sense of honesty and trust and kindness and mutual respect to be in the office. I would like a stable income including excellent remuneration along with a good work life balance so I can study healing and also enjoy seeing my friends. I enjoy cultural differences and liaising with global folk. I would like to be fulfilled in what I do - for sure there are some mundane aspects of any job - but overall I would like to be able to go home and say "I have done a good days work". I would like bright, sunny office, opportunity to work from home (occasionally) and also a small amount of travel.

er ... have I written my own my own affirmation?
Old 27-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Master

You keep saying "I would Like..."
Try "I Need..."
Or "I Have..."
but yes, that's a good affirmation. But would you just "like" to have those things? Or for a perfect job, you Need those things? Are they essentials or are they just pieces you would like to be there?

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 27-08-2012, 10:28 AM
Master

Interesting thanks shadedragon.

There are essentials and nice to haves, I need to work out the difference (there's an affirmation!)

I haven't been job hunting for very long but I feel there is an intrinsic reason for not having found the ideal job.

I'll keep working on this.
Old 27-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Master

the best way to find the right job is by figuring out what that is, then looking for it :)
I wish you luck with your journey
~shadedragon