Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 16-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Maiya

Here's an example of some of the most powerful affirmations I have ever used.

The universe is an endlessly abundant place.

Most people hold the unconscious belief that the universe is a limited place with so much scarcity that few people get what they truly want. This affirmation reminds you the universe can provide everyone with everything positive they truly desire.

I let go and trust the divine source.

This affirmation counteracts a few negative beliefs. First it counteracts the belief that we come from a cold and unfeeling source of life. Second it eases anxiety and the need to control everything. Trust is an important element of manifesting your desires. Often our desires come into our life through means we don’t fully understand or expect and being able to let go and allow the divine source to provide for us in the best possible way is the only way to proceed to success.

I forgive everyone and everything from my past, present and future.

Letting go of the need to control everything is important, but so is letting go of the pain caused you by others. Slights and disrespect, whether imagined or real, will serve to dominate your energy and focus. Train your mind to forgive everyone and everything in your life at all times and you will free up your energy and focus to attain your desires.

Every day in every way I’m getting better and better.

This is a classic affirmation which has been used by many successful people for decades. It is a good “cure all” that applies to every area of your life and rewires your brain to stop expecting the worst and start expecting good things. Optimism is not only an important key to success, it also lets you enjoy the success as it flows into your life. If you are pessimistic will you not only treat all success with guarded suspicion you will also eventually sabotage the good things in your life, expecting them to end at any minute.
Old 17-11-2011, 01:11 AM
mattie

Using What Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
Affirmations are great in the shift of perspective, yet I say there is no need. All to know is to accept what is in every moment.

Different things work for different people. All should use what works for them. For many, affirmations are excellent.
Old 17-11-2011, 01:13 AM
mattie

Very Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiya
...I am a very loving and lovable person and I invite loving and lovable people into my life.

I am caring and generous and I invite into my life the very best of everything that this world has to offer so that I can afford to be even more caring and generous. ...

Wonderful affirmations.
Old 17-11-2011, 01:17 AM
Two-bit guru

A little twist on affirmations: I like to think of them as short programs for ourselves. We plant the ideas in our head and then we automatically carry
them out. In a way, a list is an affirmation of what one intends to accomplish that day.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Maiya

I agree. Your workload can be made easier if you create a To Do List the night before. Create it with positive intention. Plan to ‘just do it’. The longer we put things off the tougher the job looks and the more we dread getting to it.

Affirmations can be very useful in cultivating a positive outlook and attitude.
Old 10-01-2012, 06:18 PM
Guide

I am creating beauty and peace in every earthly encounter.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Maiya

I expect the very best from everyone I meet.
Old 14-01-2012, 03:37 PM
santacruz18

We should do whatever it takes to get through the day. Not every day will be perfect, so we start over again. You can never go wrong with beautiful, loving affirmations. A also say them everyday.
Old 14-01-2012, 03:37 PM
santacruz18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-bit guru
A little twist on affirmations: I like to think of them as short programs for ourselves. We plant the ideas in our head and then we automatically carry
them out. In a way, a list is an affirmation of what one intends to accomplish that day.

Well said!
Old 14-01-2012, 05:57 PM
SaraSeeker

Magic it is!! Our experiences past and present if we are open and willing to listen with our heart and soul we receive endless affirmations with most everything we do. They guide us and validate our actions and make us face our negative reactions. It is an ongoing coversation of affirmations from Spirit to us and us from soul to soul of those we connect with in person or in thought.

peace out in unity and respect