Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 29-10-2011, 09:25 AM
Maiya

Positive Affirmations 01

One of my favourite topics on here is about creating our own reality. Affirmations can be very useful in creating a better quality of life. It’s all about thinking more positively and affirmations can help us do that.

Here are some of my favourite affirmations -

I am a very loving and lovable person and I invite loving and lovable people into my life.

I am caring and generous and I invite into my life the very best of everything that this world has to offer so that I can afford to be even more caring and generous.

Your intention should be one of appreciation and gratitude for all that you have now and for all that you receive.
Old 29-10-2011, 01:30 PM
HippieWitchyChicky

I am a being of light with generosity, love, happiness and abundance flowing through me!
Old 29-10-2011, 04:28 PM
moke64916

Affirmations are great in the shift of perspective, yet I say there is no need. All to know is to accept what is in every moment.
Old 29-10-2011, 06:38 PM
HippieWitchyChicky

Affirmations will create the future moments ;) It's pre-accepting the future/current. Consider it a down payment LOL!!
Old 30-10-2011, 09:15 AM
Maiya

Affirmations are a tool, a very important tool for those wishing to improve the quality of their lives.

I agree that accepting what has already happened is the best course of action.

But we can direct our thoughts with the help of affirmations in order to create more positive results.

It’s only the beginning. Eventually we come to be more positive, more in tune with the way our life is meant to be.
Old 30-10-2011, 01:33 PM
moke64916

Searching for affirmations to make you feel better in future is ego mind. Yes it helps shift Egos perspective. Words identify with mind as who you are. What was said in my previous post will lead you to where no affirmation will get you.
Old 31-10-2011, 01:03 AM
HippieWitchyChicky

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
Searching for affirmations to make you feel better in future is ego mind. Yes it helps shift Egos perspective. Words identify with mind as who you are. What was said in my previous post will lead you to where no affirmation will get you.
Everyone has their own journey ;)
Old 31-10-2011, 01:06 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiya
One of my favourite topics on here is about creating our own reality. Affirmations can be very useful in creating a better quality of life. It’s all about thinking more positively and affirmations can help us do that.

Here are some of my favourite affirmations -

I am a very loving and lovable person and I invite loving and lovable people into my life.

I am caring and generous and I invite into my life the very best of everything that this world has to offer so that I can afford to be even more caring and generous.

Your intention should be one of appreciation and gratitude for all that you have now and for all that you receive.

Awesome affirmations!
Old 31-10-2011, 05:03 AM
Knower
I love affirmations :)

Moke, not all of us are as perfect as you are evidently.. Some of us need help staying focused
Old 31-10-2011, 02:20 PM
moke64916

Lol, didn't mean to cause any distress. I used to use affirmations myself. Affirmations was where I started to shift my perspective. So go for it. They work very well with repetition. "I am" declarations are powerful.