Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 10-07-2012, 07:50 AM
Sybilline

Sounds effective Qwerty----- Do it and see what happens... :))
Old 10-07-2012, 07:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
It's not so much me "believing" in wishes - I'm more of a do-it-and-see-what-happens person
Well there you are, you answered your own question, now just see what happens lol.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:14 PM
Master

Rather then trying to forget, try just releasing the thought, the wish, and letting it go. Sometimes the old wishes I made when I was very little even come back to me now, and I simply let them past, release them again until they resurface. Sometimes though, our wishes come true in unexpected ways, and then we recall the wish and some ppl brush the wish off as never having happened, when the wish has come true right before their eyes, in thought, or elsewhere. You have to be specific in your wish if you want one thing to happen one way, and even then you'll see the universe will find the loveliest of loopholes. I wished to work with animals and be around them when I was a child. I ended up with about ten to twenty pets depending on the time in my life. I brushed off and released the wish again as it came to mind. More and more animals came into my life, my desires to help them changed to a new perspective. I again brushed them off and the animals pretty much dissappeared except the fish and birds randomly would fly into the house which I would take care of and bring to a rehabilitation center I didn't know was just down the road from me. I brushed off the wish again.. and now I'm working in a wildlife sanctuary with many baby animals. We also now have koi, and foxes run around the neighborhood. I think my wish came true every time I brushed it off when I didn't realize it was dead in front of me. There's a lot we wish for and come true in different ways then we expect.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/