Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 05-06-2012, 10:01 PM
merrie

Lost check being returned by thinkining positive

This is unbelievable...but is a strong example of practicing positivity and manifesting.

I had just checked out at the grocery store. The store always puts your check through as paid at the register and hands it back to you. I put the check in my pocket and headed to take some cash out at the ATM. I proceeded to get my cash and looked behind me. There was a young guy standing behind me I did not know.

When I got out to the parking lot I checked my pocket and the cancelled check was gone! I panicked for a moment thinking that the check had fallen out of my pocket. I was going to go inside and check at the desk but changed my mind.

At this time my faith was very strong and I thought everything will be ok and that check will be returned to me. Nothing could convince me that it wouldn't be.

It was a couple of months later and my daughter in law was sitting at the dining room table. She asked me, "Is this yours"? I said yes. She said, her friend next door said her boyfriend was shopping that day and found it in the parking lot!! I was thankful but not surprised. I just looked at her and said, "I knew it would return".
Old 06-06-2012, 06:26 PM
Samsakra

Excellent, isn't wonderful how the universe works like a best friend.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:58 PM
Ascender
Wonderful ! Thanks for sharing this story with us ! Its fantastic how the univers answer to use when we really believe something.My mum love affirmation and positive thinking,will share your story with her,I'm sure she will love it !

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]