Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-08-2014, 08:55 PM
Ascender
galatic federation light

Hi all
im in contact with grey aliens from zeta i think they are higher dimension beings .

Even though one of their ships are at work i can see their beams with my physical eyes.
But the ship i can only really see with my third eye.
They said they are not aloud in the fedral light as they call it because of zeta .

Appaerently they have been in contact with me since high school and i only became aware of them last couple of months.

I feel its my job to persuade the galatic councils to let them in the galatic light as i dont feel any threat from them.

How can i persuade the galactic council folks.?
Old 02-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi all
im in contact with grey aliens from zeta i think they are higher dimension beings .

Even though one of their ships are at work i can see their beams with my physical eyes.
But the ship i can only really see with my third eye.
They said they are not aloud in the fedral light as they call it because of zeta .

Appaerently they have been in contact with me since high school and i only became aware of them last couple of months.

I feel its my job to persuade the galatic councils to let them in the galatic light as i dont feel any threat from them.

How can i persuade the galactic council folks.?
Even if you were somehow able to purposely contact the "Galactic Federation of Light" which is likely just some name Human-beings have created and given to a group of extra-terrestrial beings they understand nothing about I highly doubt there is anyway the words of one Human-being could sway their minds and make any difference. If the "Greys" are not allowed in a group it is because minds way more advanced than our Human-minds have made this decision, they know far more than we know and see far more than we see. And so a Human-being trying to sway a group of highly intelligent and evolved extra-terrestrials to change their mind would be like an ant leaving an ant-hill coming to Capital Hill and trying to make the Senate pass a bill. At the very best they wouldn't even pay attention and nothing would happen, at the very worst the ant would get squashed and killed for being a pest. I am sure if a "Galactic Federation of Light" truly does exist they know far more about the Grey race than every Human-being currently living on Earth does combined and therefore they are able to make a much more educated decision than a Human-being who has experience with only one Grey or one small group of Greys. They would know the Grey race as a whole and would know if the majority of them are dark or light, and unfortunately sometimes that is how things work and the outcasts and different ones suffer. For example in our past we killed every Shark in sight because one Shark killed one Human, but that doesn't mean all Sharks are man-eaters yet they all suffer.

In my own personal experience with Greys in my lucid-dreams and astral projections they are definitely dark-beings. They frequent the dark lower-vibrational spiritual dimensions that overlap the physical dimension of Earth. Even the beings who live in these lower-vibrational realms are generally scared of the Greys and those beings are used to all kind of crazy dark-beings such as dark witches & wizards, succubi & incubi, vampires, "demons", and so forth. Every time I have had a run-in with the Greys they were extremely dark and malevolent and I could "sense" nothing good would come from me sticking around them. That doesn't mean that every Grey is dark or malevolent but as a whole in my personal experience they are, which is more than ample reason for them not to be accepted into a grouping of light-beings.
Old 02-08-2014, 09:23 PM
Ascender
I understand your view astral explorer.
The greys im in contact with well at least a few who are in contact with me one said there are 10,000 of them surely that number is enough to convince someone in the galatic light.

It seems what ever species we come from there always prejudice .
In this insdence the majority spoils it for the minority

These greys need a chance that they are not hostile.
Old 05-08-2014, 12:05 AM
LeoJeo

Be vary vary weary when dealing with the Grays. They are very intelligent and very manipulative and will literally say anything to get you to trust them. They all know of the higher vibrational species and councils and will seek to trick you by invoking their names.

I'm not saying these Grays are bad, but most Grays from Zeta Reticuli are bad. By bad I mean stuck in the negative polarity of the 3rd and 4th dimensions. They are completely service to self and do not care about humans.
Old 05-08-2014, 06:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoJeo
Be vary vary weary when dealing with the Grays. They are very intelligent and very manipulative and will literally say anything to get you to trust them. They all know of the higher vibrational species and councils and will seek to trick you by invoking their names.

I'm not saying these Grays are bad, but most Grays from Zeta Reticuli are bad. By bad I mean stuck in the negative polarity of the 3rd and 4th dimensions. They are completely service to self and do not care about humans.
That is what I have found in my personal experiences as well Leo. I have encountered them only in the lower-vibrational realms and even the spirits who live there and are used to all kind of dark lower-vibrational beings and events are quite afraid of the Greys. They carry a very ominous dark feeling about them and you can almost "sense" when they are around before you can visually see them. They are clearly operating in the lower-vibrational spiritual dimensions for a reason and that reason doesn't ever seem benevolent. On one occasion as I was attempting to break out of the lower-vibrational "bubble" you could call it a Grey attacked me and tried to repel me down back into the dark abyss. It appears to me they are patrolling the in-between zones to try and prevent us from moving out of their reach and control and unfortunately I have not yet been able to manually defeat this or them, the only time I have managed to move out of their reach and controlled zones is through the work of other beings.
Old 05-08-2014, 06:33 AM
LeoJeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
That is what I have found in my personal experiences as well Leo. I have encountered them only in the lower-vibrational realms and even the spirits who live there and are used to all kind of dark lower-vibrational beings and events are quite afraid of the Greys. They carry a very ominous dark feeling about them and you can almost "sense" when they are around before you can visually see them. They are clearly operating in the lower-vibrational spiritual dimensions for a reason and that reason doesn't ever seem benevolent. On one occasion as I was attempting to break out of the lower-vibrational "bubble" you could call it a Grey attacked me and tried to repel me down back into the dark abyss. It appears to me they are patrolling the in-between zones to try and prevent us from moving out of their reach and control and unfortunately I have not yet been able to manually defeat this or them, the only time I have managed to move out of their reach and controlled zones is through the work of other beings.

Yes they are fully in the negative polarity and will never leave it. What I would say to you is if you do encounter another one or multiple, love them and thank creator for this experience and for their presence there with you. Be happy they are there with you to teach you something as that is what they are here for. Feel compassion for them and be grateful that you have encountered them. Positive emotions, thoughts, and vibrations will short circuit them as they feed off of negativity. visualize golden light like the sun coming out of your heart and spreading off in all directions, covering the gray with the loving energy you provide.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:50 PM
Ascender
Im sorry if people have had bad experiences with them.

But i truly believe that the greys in contact with me are peaceful and loving as i still feel no ill will from .
Perhaps they just want to tell me that not all of the greys are bad.
I have recently bought a nummite crystal for protection and grounding.

So far i feel its working i would suggest other people to get this crystal if i may

not all aliens are bad.

Peace and love
Old 06-08-2014, 01:42 AM
LeoJeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Im sorry if people have had bad experiences with them.

But i truly believe that the greys in contact with me are peaceful and loving as i still feel no ill will from .
Perhaps they just want to tell me that not all of the greys are bad.
I have recently bought a nummite crystal for protection and grounding.

So far i feel its working i would suggest other people to get this crystal if i may

not all aliens are bad.

Peace and love

Of course not, but the Greys are known to be so. Be careful, don't ever be afraid, and don't fully trust them.
Old 06-08-2014, 04:29 AM
Master
My grandson had a terrible experience with 'greys' they are horrible and negative filled and tried to drive him to suicide (they come in clusters of 7 or 9).....thankfully someone strong in the light and knowledge helped and with the aid of powerful Divine (one being, the ArchAngel Michael) they were driven away with loving intent.......I wouldn't trust them I feel they are trying to take hold of you by deception....but you are free to feel as you wish as those of us who have some knowledge of them can express ourselves also......many blessings to you.......
Old 06-08-2014, 05:53 AM
Ascender
Ive been told iam strong with the light .
I say peace and love to all things spiritually.

I have got rid of bad entities before iam fascinated by different life forms and tecknology.
Am i right that the greys have a saucer shape ship with lights around the egdes and beams from different parts from underneath ?.

Also do the greys have a triangler shaped craft with lights on each point of the triangle shaped craft and is capable of docking with saucer shape craft ?.