Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2015, 03:41 AM
Barchiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGazonda
Barchiel and Azrael

I apologize for any initial hostility towards you. While I'm certainly going to take what you say with a grain of salt, I am open to conversation.

Truth is difficult in this world. People lie, whether there is reason to or not.

I have also been exposed to a great number of ideas that paint angels in a light that is... not aligned with humanity.

I am open minded, and skeptical. I am willing to push some emotional buttons to help get to the truth. I do the best to find truth with what I have.

I have difficulty with the idea of a spiritual hierarchy, and from my understanding, angels follow this philosophy.
Old 05-07-2015, 03:48 AM
Barchiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barchiel
The Supernatural comment wasn't at you actually. I just grabbed the first post I scrolled to talking about walkins and all.

If I am hostile to you first, then you returning that is a normal response hence mine now. I have a problem with people acting that way toward someone for no real reason right off when they don't know them or know what they are talking about.
Old 05-07-2015, 03:57 AM
Barchiel

I just took the time to reread to page 8 of this thread, and i highly suggest rereading it as well before you continue to say how we are the only ones in the wrong because every question that was asked to us we answered with our beliefs. We were hostile and snarky in return to how we were being treated like anyone would be no matter what or who they believe that they are, but when we were asked a direct question we replied with the answer we believe to be true. Like I have said, no one is going to answer things about their beliefs as a suggestion to what may be true. If you did not want to receive answers then you should not have asked the questions and continued the conversation. Energy can be felt through things like this still, and I knew in what manor you were asking them indicating why my attitude towards the questions were how they were. If you believe we are wrong for answering questions you asked then do not ask them. It is really that simple.
Old 05-07-2015, 06:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NowIam
But at 1000 lies there is only one truth and how you will know what ever you believe is true that it is in fact truth? Isn't truth something we feel in our heart which resonates with our souls?

Maybe they are really descended angels, there are other dimensions within our own dimensions even all these are multiple and infinite...just because we cant have a prove it doesn't means it isn't true...

my understanding:
truth is undeniable.
the energy of Source affirms.
truth is knowable, (non truth is NOT knowable); information informs (light illuminates).
the shrouds of denial are (ultimately) based on affirmation energy or they are mere illusion.

i agree with your sentiments -- truth can be "[felt] in [the] heart".
an external "proof" may indeed be impossible, since i cannot feel the feelings for another.
Old 05-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barchiel
I just took the time to reread to page 8 of this thread, and i highly suggest rereading it as well before you continue to say how we are the only ones in the wrong because every question that was asked to us we answered with our beliefs. We were hostile and snarky in return to how we were being treated like anyone would be no matter what or who they believe that they are, but when we were asked a direct question we replied with the answer we believe to be true. Like I have said, no one is going to answer things about their beliefs as a suggestion to what may be true. If you did not want to receive answers then you should not have asked the questions and continued the conversation. Energy can be felt through things like this still, and I knew in what manor you were asking them indicating why my attitude towards the questions were how they were. If you believe we are wrong for answering questions you asked then do not ask them. It is really that simple.

It’s ok darling girl, don’t be too concerned with faceless comments. Sometimes the remarks of others can be less kind when they don’t have their physical identity on show. This is not always a bad thing as it encourages honesty, but it’s not always so good when you are extremely sensitive or low in spirit. Sometimes a curious question can come off as blunt or harsh when you can’t directly see their expression, body language or feel their immediate energy. I know I have a strong writing manner, even though I am a softy in real life, but in my early years I worked in aggressive agencies where everyone was firm, direct and to the point via email. There were no niceties. My poetry however, has made people cry! But unless I am tapping purely into my emotional side when writing, I just find most of my expression is through my face, voice and body expression.

And until we can all be a bit less judgemental and more open, you sometimes have to keep a certain level of privacy (or mystery) about yourself, especially when you bravely reveal your true identity and it is new to so many. It would be like when they first discovered that the Earth is round, many would not have believed and would continue to argue the fact until the day they died. It didn’t make the Earth any less round, they were probably more comfortable believing it was flat. If people saw your angelic abilities and/or wings, it would probably make them believe it some more, however it probably still won't make it any more comfortable for them.
Old 05-07-2015, 09:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
my understanding:
truth is undeniable.
the energy of Source affirms.
truth is knowable, (non truth is NOT knowable); information informs (light illuminates).
the shrouds of denial are (ultimately) based on affirmation energy or they are mere illusion.

i agree with your sentiments -- truth can be "[felt] in [the] heart".
an external "proof" may indeed be impossible, since i cannot feel the feelings for another.

Sometimes i'm scared that there isn't a truth at all ^^ but thank you for your replay i agree with my understanding.
Old 05-07-2015, 10:02 AM
MGazonda

I didn't realize how much stuff I was dealing with under the surface until last night. I apologize for being harsh, and not understanding.
Old 05-07-2015, 10:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGazonda
I didn't realize how much stuff I was dealing with under the surface until last night. I apologize for being harsh, and not understanding.

I actually pm'd her earlier saying it was probably bad timing due to that crazy full moon energy! If she had posted the thread now, it might have been met with different vibes.
Old 05-07-2015, 10:26 AM
MGazonda

Gotta say that in hindsight, it's the perfect thread title
Old 05-07-2015, 12:19 PM
Master
I actually suggested she begin another thread, to tell her and Azrael's story. From what she has told me already they sound more Twin Flamey than they even realise.
Closed Thread