Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2015, 04:39 PM
Master
I just don't understand why you are being so aggressive.
Others were enjoying the conversation and taking it lightly.

Being right shouldn't interfere with others ability to enjoy a relaxing thread.
If you don't enjoy the discussion fine but the need to debate and disprove is kind of shutting down an otherwise interesting discussion truth or not.

Could there not be a seperate thread dedicated to disproving them and let us enjoy the different viewpoint?
Old 03-07-2015, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NowIam
Wow i'm not even worthy from this "angels" to get an answer, anyone got of their questions. I believe anyone has his own truth and understanding of spirituality/reality and that it is unfair to reduce the own truth on the others. It's unfair to look down on humans because after all we are all created from the same source and the body is nothing then borrowed and we return it to mother earth when our souls ascending into the higher realms. We aren't bodies we are souls and any soul is "angelic" or what ever you believe it is.

Even vessels likely have jobs, or other things to attend to.
I didn't get a question answered either.

Ask again, I think all the negative debating really is distracting them from answering our sincere questions.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:12 PM
Suspended
Master
Radical opinions are always needing others opinions. Only this gets the persons head off from the clouds.

But here, the archangels come and state this things. That they are the real deal.
I can say I am Garfield. I really like lasagna, so it makes me Garfield. That is a bit radical example but you get the point. If I believe I am Garfield, then who can say I am not. Only after I die, someone will pat my shoulder and say, honey you are not Garfield. And thats it.

We have theories, own experiences and others experiences. What you learn from this combination and how you tell your view on things, depends on an individual.

Basically these things are things we can argue for ages. Who wins? The one who knows the truth. But what is the truth? Back to square one. Noone can win when noone knows the real truth
Old 03-07-2015, 05:19 PM
OneChord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGazonda
ok, let's try something a little different

Barchiel and Azrael, what is love to you?
I'd like to ask this too.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
Radical opinions are always needing others opinions. Only this gets the persons head off from the clouds.

But here, the archangels come and state this things. That they are the real deal.
I can say I am Garfield. I really like lasagna, so it makes me Garfield. That is a bit radical example but you get the point. If I believe I am Garfield, then who can say I am not. Only after I die, someone will pat my shoulder and say, honey you are not Garfield. And thats it.

We have theories, own experiences and others experiences. What you learn from this combination and how you tell your view on things, depends on an individual.

Basically these things are things we can argue for ages. Who wins? The one who knows the truth. But what is the truth? Back to square one. Noone can win when noone knows the real truth

I think I would greatly enjoy a conversation where you answer as Garfield lol

Honestly life is just really hard, sometimes the prospect of things being other than what we know ... A bit of something other than feeling what we feel, a break from our reality, seeing how someone else experiences it in a lighter way.

It felt good to me to experience their experience.

Like you I don't honestly believe anyone has the whole truth.
Maybe there is no truth.
All I know is I messed up falling for someone like I never had before, it has caused me great pain, I want that to stop if only a moment at a time.

Something about them gave me that even if only a moment at a time.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:28 PM
Master
Is it not Uriel the angel of love? Cupid the god of love and Venus the goddess of love?
Old 03-07-2015, 05:31 PM
OneChord

Sophia is an archangel of love too
Not a well known one, but she is nonetheless
Old 03-07-2015, 06:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
Noone can win when noone knows the real truth

in my opinion, the real truth is not in competition, it is automatically the winner because the only thing that
would be in conflict with it would be falseness.... falsehood has no "foundation in truth", so it doesn't have a leg to stand on.
it is my belief that i know the above simple truth.
i enjoy aligning myself with this simple understanding.
all and any thoughts, emotions, musings, imaginings, etc which cannot be brought into alignment with and support of the
simplicity of truth serve no purpose for me, and i allow them to pass -- lovingly.

the truth is the basis for everything/anything... without truth as a foundation, there is purposelessness. love is the
(ultimate) winner. there is nothing that i can imagine more loved than love. it is [in alignment with] the will of all,
and has no (truth based) competition... love is the winner.
Old 03-07-2015, 06:16 PM
MGazonda

Ok, I'm going to respond to what Barchiel is confused about. She says that she understands soul mates, but not twin flames.

Has anyone else noticed that no one has attempted to clear this up? I'm not sure if there is an objective truth of what twin flames are, but there's still a lot that can be said about the collective subjective experiences and learnings. I would expect that if you asked everyone here what a twin flame is, everyone would give you a different answer. Though, there are some common themes amongst different twin flame ideas.

I'm going to start with a bit about my own experience and what brought me to learn about twin flames. About 3.5 years ago I had a new experience. I looked into the eyes of a woman, and I felt pulled towards her from a place in my chest right below my sternum. I could also see "my energy" moving from this place towards her. Also in this moment, my way of seeing her changed. All distortion that caused me to see her as imperfect was removed, and suddenly she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. I would guess this lasted 5-10 seconds, but this is just a guess as my normal concept of time doesn't apply to that situation.

When the moment ended, and I was "back to reality", I felt fear. I didn't believe my experience was real. It had to be a trick. It was that, or believe that I'd just fallen in love, and that didn't seem possible to me at the time.

That night, we were together at a coffee shop with mutual friends. Her sister was exhibiting her work on the walls. Near the end of the night, I mentioned which one of her cat pictures was my favourite, and she asked me "the lion or the tiger?" I paused, not quite being able to figure out the cat species and not knowing how to respond. Then, the woman I just had this interesting experience with joyfully responded for me by identifying the correct picture.

This was something that I didn't know what to do with. Completely out of the realm of what I considered possible. I got online and tried to find other people that have had similar experiences, as I thought that would help me to understand my own better. When I found "twin flames", it made a lot of sense.

At the time, the idea I heard was that twin flames are highly evolved souls that have come here for a reason. They would be "activated" at a specific predetermined time to further their spiritual progress and their "mission" in life. I was able to believe that about myself, as I seem to understand spiritual topics much easier than most other people. I also see myself as someone that is able to easily recognize the flaws in other people's belief systems. So for quite a while, I continued on the twin flame "path".

I overcame some really deep fears thanks to this experience. For example, for as long as I can remember, I've been terrified of women. To let a woman know that I like her was unthinkable to me. To let her know that I love her was too much.

We saw each other once in a while through mutual friends, but I felt such intense fear around her that I wasn't able to interact with her very well. Finally, one day I decided to ask her on a date. I did this through Facebook. I wrote a message to her, and I could feel a tangible energy of fear that was blocking me from sending that message. I played with it for a while. I could feel the energy as I moved my finger closer to the key, and further away.

Finally, I decided to press enter. I broke through my fear. There was a sense of relief after I sent the message. I didn't know what to expect for a response. I'm not sure how long it took, but she rejected me. The pain I felt was more real and more intense than anything I'd felt before. I was sure that she had shared in this experience with me. How could she turn me down?

I remember that a few months after that experience, I would often in my mind say "I love you" to her. I started to be able to feel the love when I did this. Just a little bit at first, but it was quite real. After a bit longer, I had a breakthrough with this energy. I was laying in my bed, as relaxed as I could, and thinking of love as best I could.

The energy that came through was quite intense, profound, and it lasted quite a while. Since that day, I feel "unconditional love"/"divine love"/bliss frequently. Sometimes it seems to "just happen". Sometimes it is related to what I'm doing or thinking. When I think loving thoughts about someone, this energy often comes through. Some people are easier to do this with than others. Some people I just think of or see them and I feel love.

Back to this first woman. The last time I saw her was shortly after her birthday a couple years ago. We were in a cardio boxing class together, and I was talking with our mutual friends as she was leaving. I'm guessing a part of me knew I wouldn't see her again, because I did what I would never do -- I went outside to see her for a moment. As we were walking to her cars, I wished her a happy birthday. She giggled and thanked me. I'm quite happy to have this memory.

After I hit the brick wall with her, I still wasn't convinced that she wasn't my twin flame. This is because the "twin flame path" includes a stage of separation. At this time, the lovers separate, go on and live their own lives as if the other one isn't there. And I wonder, how do I go on living on my own without the one I love?

I found a way to release the heavy emotions, and shortly after that, I had a new experience of "falling in love" with three different women in a week. Not as profound as the first. They were all moments of looking at each other in a moment of vulnerability, and seeing them as totally pure and without distortion.

Being in love with more than one woman at a time was something new for me to deal with. I was open to the idea of loving more than one person, but I still felt that I believed love was a one on one thing.

These women brought up new fears inside of me that I wasn't aware of. I say new, but really, they were so old that I didn't remember when they came to me. At some point, I shared my experiences with two of these women. Both again "rejected" me in the traditional sense. Though at the same time I have occasionally felt them or had dreams with them at various times, seemingly to help each other through stuff.

The other interesting thing for me at that point is that the experiences I had with each of them could also be reasonably applied to the twin flame path. So now, who is my twin flame, and who isn't? How can I know?

At this point, I've mostly stopped trying to answer this question. If I do have a "twin flame" that I'm "destined" to be with, then the way to get there is to live my life. I've realized that trying to answer that question before it makes itself known will be futile.

I'm not sure about whether or not twin flames are real. I'm not sure what my experiences mean, or whether or not I'll see any of those women again.

But that almost doesn't matter. One thing I read about twin flames, and the difficulty in knowing who someone's twin is removed by considering anyone and everyone that we interact with to be our twin. And as I write that, I see some places inside of myself where I'd like to be more loving, most immediately with the people here.

The path of twin flames is really a path of learning to love each other unconditionally. Whatever mystical reasons for it, that is what we all have in common. We all want to love, and to be loved. We are all trying to do better.

We have all experienced something breaking through our rigid experience of life that we cannot forget. That something is unique to every individual, and everyone's path is unique.

But, when we all get together and talk about how to love each other better, and how we want to be loved... does anything else matter?

Here's what I would say about "what is a twin flame?"

It is someone that has taken to heart that they will do what it takes to be more loving. Not by rules, or what someone else says is loving. Rather, by listening to themselves and looking for how they can express their own unique self through love.
Old 03-07-2015, 06:42 PM
MGazonda

Here is an interesting outside link that is a perspective worth considering as far as what is a soul mate, what is a twin flame etc. I can't validate the information, but it's something to consider.

Enter the Divine Twin Ray -- A message from Sananda, channeled by Lisa J. Smith
Closed Thread