Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
3dNow, I'd listen to Xans advise. She is very wise and is highly developed spiritually. She knows what she is talking about.

You're a bit of a fixer, eh moke? :). Just don't try to fix your GF.
Old 24-07-2011, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Hi Topology please see below,

Thanks to Andrew I found out about a traditional practice called Ho'oponopono which is in fact what I am saying.

http://hooponoponoinsights.wordpress.com/2011/06/20/%e2%80%9cthe-basics-of-self-i-dentity-through-ho%e2%80%99oponopono%e2%80%9d-2/

The only difference is that I was saying noone is responsible for their acts, Ho'oponopono says everyone is responsible for everyone. It is like saying we are all at fault or all innocent, which boils down to saying we are all innocent.

I think it is both the same.

Thanks,

3dnow

Cool, glad you liked it, I also think it is both the same. I have a link to a free audio somewhere, I will go and look for it....
Old 24-07-2011, 01:58 PM
Master
Here, this is pretty cool, it plays in the background subliminally 'cleaning'.

http://www.empoweredspirit.com/Hoopo...Subliminal.htm
Old 24-07-2011, 01:59 PM
3dnow

Quote:
3dNow, I'd listen to Xans advise. She is very wise and is highly developed spiritually. She knows what she is talking about.

But she said nothing contradicting I think..

3dnow
Old 24-07-2011, 02:03 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew g
Cool, glad you liked it, I also think it is both the same. I have a link to a free audio somewhere, I will go and look for it....

Like it no adore it! Cleans up the subconscious I feel it.

Thanks for the video..

3dnow
Old 24-07-2011, 02:58 PM
moke64916

All subconscious blocks go away when there is no emotion given to thought as well as not pondering the thought in your head. Surrender to what is is key to clear subconscious blocks.
Old 24-07-2011, 03:22 PM
3dnow

Quote:
All subconscious blocks go away when there is no emotion given to thought as well as not pondering the thought in your head. Surrender to what is is key to clear subconscious blocks.

Yes sounds OK.

But above techniques clear the blocks before they appear in the mind. You forgive yourself and others for things you don't even remember.

3dnow
Old 24-07-2011, 04:20 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
You're a bit of a fixer, eh moke? :). Just don't try to fix your GF.
I see.....I'm a helper, not a fixer.
My life purpose is to help others.
Old 24-07-2011, 04:31 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Yes sounds OK.

But above techniques clear the blocks before they appear in the mind. You forgive yourself and others for things you don't even remember.

3dnow
The subconscious blocks can be present, but ask yourself. Is it really necessary to feel a bothering emotion when I know it will pass? All negativity passes, so I say why not live everyday happy. Negative emotions always pass and are therefore unnecessary to feel in the first place. When you make up your mind 100% that I've had enough, then it'll stop. And if it reoccurs you already made up your mind, therefore it won't bother you.
Old 24-07-2011, 05:06 PM
3dnow

Quote:
The subconscious blocks can be present, but ask yourself. Is it really necessary to feel a bothering emotion when I know it will pass? All negativity passes, so I say why not live everyday happy. Negative emotions always pass and are therefore unnecessary to feel in the first place. When you make up your mind 100% that I've had enough, then it'll stop. And if it reoccurs you already made up your mind, therefore it won't bother you.

I don't understand what you mean except the why not live everyday happy part. ;-)

3dnow