Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Ascender

I find this whole thing fascinating! I have always had that intuition thing where I'll know the phone is going to ring and I'll know who is it going to be a minute or 2 before it rings. Or I'll think about someone randomly that I have not seen or thought about in months, they will just pop into my head and a day or 2 later I'll run into them. Or I'll think about something or say something and then I'll hear the same phrase repeated on the tv or radio. I have had gut feelings sometimes also that something will happen and then it does. I have never known how to control it though or use it to my advantage, I would like to learn more about this
Old 05-08-2016, 09:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I find this whole thing fascinating! I have always had that intuition thing where I'll know the phone is going to ring and I'll know who is it going to be a minute or 2 before it rings. Or I'll think about someone randomly that I have not seen or thought about in months, they will just pop into my head and a day or 2 later I'll run into them. Or I'll think about something or say something and then I'll hear the same phrase repeated on the tv or radio. I have had gut feelings sometimes also that something will happen and then it does. I have never known how to control it though or use it to my advantage, I would like to learn more about this

I find it all fascinating as well! Once you prove it to yourself beyond a doubt then a whole new world opens up to you. I can relate to every example you've given. I've had those same exact experiences too. You are already there! You can see the connection between your thoughts and it showing up in your world. You just have to keep pushing the envelope.

So you already know if you think of someone they will call eventually. And you know that if you think or say something you will hear the phrase repeated. Now combine the two, think about someone specific calling you and repeating a specific phrase. And know it with that same gut feeling you have when you know something will happen and it does. You don't force it you just know it, feel it. Experiment and have fun with it.
Old 12-08-2016, 03:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Today I was looking at a family friends facebook who I haven't spoken to in months. Hell, my facebook is nearly ALWAYS disabled, I just hopped back on to grab a picture for a profile pic on another site.

Guess what. Just as I closed out of the window and got done looking at what she'd been up to for a few minutes or so, she texts me. I kid you not. 20 minutes later I get a text from her, totally out of the blue "Hey, how have you been?".
Old 08-09-2016, 03:49 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy92l
Today I was looking at a family friends facebook who I haven't spoken to in months. Hell, my facebook is nearly ALWAYS disabled, I just hopped back on to grab a picture for a profile pic on another site.

Guess what. Just as I closed out of the window and got done looking at what she'd been up to for a few minutes or so, she texts me. I kid you not. 20 minutes later I get a text from her, totally out of the blue "Hey, how have you been?".

that is so cute
Old 12-09-2016, 01:41 AM
Guide

I enjoyed reading about everyone's experiences in this thread. Reminded me of an experience I had last winter. I was going to bed and for some reason was thinking about an old boyfriend from many years ago. We don't even have each other on social media or have one anther's phone numbers. I was thinking about how terrible a person he is and how lost and confused he is in life. Then I went to sleep. The next morning I woke up to find he had messaged me on Facebook right after I had been thinking those thoughts about him.

I also wonder about whether I can control when I see someone. I have found that when I am not yet ready to see someone a delay of some kind occurs giving me extra time. Lol.